It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand by War On Terrorism and Love United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'am pained to learn about the views of a lot of people on ATS and similar other forums on line of bashing our own nation. Lest we forget“…That these United Colonies are, and of Right out to be, Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved…” It was that special day; that special day which would always be marked in the history books; that special day when Thomas Jefferson announced the Declaration of Independence; that special day when United States of America was officially born; that special day when freedom started to ring; that special day when equality began to merge with mankind; that special day when selfishness and evil too began to scatter. It was that day, July 4th, 1776.
After the establishment of United States of America, more and more immigrants arriving from all over the world to this land to pursuit what they believed as the “American dream” where at last, they would possess the fundamental rights of their existence; they would understand the true meanings of happiness and life. Within less than two hundred years, America became the leading nation in world’s military, technology, and economy, surpassed every other nations that had had thousands of years of history.

This forum is for those who stand by their great nation and who dare to sound 'uncool' amongst their friends by being supporters to the War on Terrorism.

This forum is also for people who wish to prove us a war hungry country.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The United States of America you have now is barely even recognisable compared to what it was like in Jefferson's time -- and supporting a fictitious "War on Terrorism" only serves to further distort the constitution and America's traditional policy of non-intervention.

You don't have to support the War on Terrorism to be a patriot who loves his/her Country -- quite the opposite.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Actually it seems that our greedy and corrupted politicians seems to love themselves and corporate power more than they love this nation and its inhabitants.

They care less of what the population thinks and the rest of the world and they spit, step and are making a mockery of our forefathers.

If by now you can not understand the true meaning of Bushes war on terror then I guess ignorance is a true bliss.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You don't have to support the War on Terrorism to be a patriot who loves his/her Country -- quite the opposite.

You made a great point. But is this not one of the many occassions when all of us get frenzied and starting unterring nonsense about what we as a nation are doing?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Best to remember that other countries were also as powerful as the USA is now and that inevitably all empires fall, usually through internal corruption rather than outside influences.
So, the USA may be the biggest kid on the block with the biggest stick to wave right now but, at some point, it will fall and another empire will take it's place.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
steppenwolfs 'monster/suicide/america.

the whole album never recieved very good success, but that is probably due to delusional americans like yourself that were to scared to see the truth.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

delusional americans like yourself that were to scared to see the truth.

Tom goose - Why do you feel I'am delusional? What is the truth? If you base your truth on 1 million peoples' definition of 'TRUTH' I think you are mistaken. A mob doesn't become a nation. Neither can it decide the fate of a great nation. I think we read a lot of Conspiracy Theories to make our views and opinions.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A-Watch, are you really that blind? Or are you just afraid to admit that the Emperor has no clothes on.

It is patriotism at it's finest to question the validity of our leaders and their dreams of empire.

And since the mods saw fit to remove my thread to the 'Rant' section, I'll nominate this thread for the same treatment.

Or you can move me back here.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch

delusional americans like yourself that were to scared to see the truth.

Tom goose - Why do you feel I'am delusional? What is the truth? If you base your truth on 1 million peoples' definition of 'TRUTH' I think you are mistaken. A mob doesn't become a nation. Neither can it decide the fate of a great nation. I think we read a lot of Conspiracy Theories to make our views and opinions.

because your country is being played like a fiddle, and you are falling for it by a pretending you are a part of this facad of strenght, and acting proud of it.

The oldschool powerhouses from europe have been using america since the beginning. they gave you your offensive attitude, and they will surely take it away, you just havnt served all your purpose yet.

and to think that the US isnt a Mob is definatly delusional.

good luck with your trolling though

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

A-Watch, are you really that blind?

No I'am not blind. I think I'am more informed than most of you guys who base their judgements on a few videos/chats/blogs and decide to go public with a cartload of s*** on all the available forums.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

because your country is being played like a fiddle,

By whom? Or is it the other way round? Are you trying to deny my ignorance or you are trying to again downplay America?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

And since the mods saw fit to remove my thread to the 'Rant' section, I'll nominate this thread for the same treatment.

NGC - I don't know the contents of your thread. And believe me you would have really ranted if the mods thought it fit to be moved to'Rant'.

I think my thread belongs here.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The USA supports Pakastan Terrorist to do their dirty work in Iran.
Yeah the USA war on Terror is supported
by the USA
just like they supplied suddam with the gas, and the helicopters to gas the Kurds then gave him more money the following year and had his picture with donald duck rumsfield.
Only to have the same dealers hang him ten years later.
nice work.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It is patriotism at it's finest to question the validity of our leaders and their dreams of empire.

NGC - I totally agree with this point of yours. Questioning your leaders if definately a sign of a healthy nation. But what pains me is not logical questioning,it's the utter nonsense that many of us get in to. Probably we think we have grown to a level where it's high fashion and intellectual liveliness to say - Our country is the country of war criminals.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The USA supports Pakastan Terrorist to do their dirty work in Iran.

No JL,We support Pakistan Government and not terrorists. We support this dictator general president in order to help our own cause and not oly prevent 9/11 like horrors but also root out the hidden al-qaida terrorists there.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure how you define rant, but you are blindly following the mods now. Does it never bother you that you follow authority figures without question? You mean a mod just couldn't be wrong?

And to pass judgment without having read my thread speaks volumes for you.

That's the trouble with this nation as a whole, never question, never decide if those in positions of power are wrong or mistaken. Accept the master's voice over any reasoning of your own.

And then, just as you're doing here by saying what the mods did MUST have been right, kiss up some to cover your own ass.

Yes indeed, that's the modern American way. You've given me even more reasons to raise my voice in opposition.

So do a little reading, sorry it's not an audio book so it will take some effort, and when you finish that thread-"Is America Worth Patriotism"- come on back and talk sense.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So do a little reading, sorry it's not an audio book so it will take some effort, and when you finish that thread-"Is America Worth Patriotism"- come on back and talk sense.

Wow- you sound angry man...peace...I was following your thread for sometime just because of the negative shade of your thread subject. Nevertheless,it made a great reading and I really enjoyed reading it.

That's the trouble with this nation as a whole, never question, never decide if those in positions of power are wrong or mistaken. Accept the master's voice over any reasoning of your own.

Now,your drawing such a big conclusion from my one response can never be justified. I can independantly do 1 million things and my country might do something entirely different. i don't think you can draw such big conclusions.

And then, just as you're doing here by saying what the mods did MUST have been right, kiss up some to cover your own ass.

You completely beat me here. Whats the point you are trying to make? Care to explain?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You made a great point. But is this not one of the many occassions when all of us get frenzied and starting unterring nonsense about what we as a nation are doing?

Like you, you mean? No, I don't think it's time for that. I think it's time to think clearly, and be serious -- for these are serious times.

No I'am not blind. I think I'am more informed than most of you guys who base their judgements on a few videos/chats/blogs and decide to go public with a cartload of s*** on all the available forums.

What are you basing your judgments on then? No doubt your sources of information are so much more reliable. I'm British and my knowledge of the constitution of the United States -- although not the greatest that there ever was -- considerably dwarves your own. You should be ashamed.

NGC - I totally agree with this point of yours. Questioning your leaders if definately a sign of a healthy nation. But what pains me is not logical questioning,it's the utter nonsense that many of us get in to. Probably we think we have grown to a level where it's high fashion and intellectual liveliness to say - Our country is the country of war criminals.

Actually a great deal of the questions being asked are very logical indeed, easily outdoing the logic you have displayed in your opening post.

Go back to school, Child.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
im from finland and i dont like my country the reason i dont like it is the united states cuz i love U.S. i dont support the war on terror but my biggest dream is to move to U.S.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Actually it seems that our greedy and corrupted politicians seems to love themselves and corporate power more than they love this nation and its inhabitants.

They care less of what the population thinks and the rest of the world and they spit, step and are making a mockery of our forefathers.

If by now you can not understand the true meaning of Bushes war on terror then I guess ignorance is a true bliss.

Well said marg6043! Also if you are not part of the corporate structure; you are considered "counter culture" and somehow a threat to the system
and need to be watched and monitored.

It's a brave new world; welcome to the monkey house!

The powers that be in this country are more interested in keeping power and serving their corporate masters than helping raise the standard of living of the people that pay their salaries thru their taxes.

The once proud American is now nothing more than a number on the tax rolls of the elite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join