It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome me, fellow Matrix Escapees !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hi all, my name is Pierre from Amsterdam...

This I think may be best designed conspiracy site (for lack of a better term) I have run into sofar, as for content, it looks very promising sofar to say the least..

I have been reading up on some of the conspiracy material on the net for quite some time now, and have been personally involved in Illuminati frontgroups for years, got in way deep and had one hell of a time getting out..

The most gutwrenching stuff I have come across on the Net sofar has got to be secret base materials like @ Dulce... I think that is a point of awareness beyond you can't really go asfar as conspiracy theories go, the rest becomes all more detail and relatively trivial in comparison.. I can't help but think there could be truth to it, I seem to somehow "know" there is truth to it.. but the correct term would be "to believe" i guess at tis point..

So whats the deal folks? are we all really screwed as peace loving "sane" humans ? Are we totally and utterly up # creek in a barbed wire canoe without a peddle ? Subject to the whims of whatever "democraticly" (s)elected dictator from some good-ole-boys cabal ? What would be new about that considering the history of the last millenium ? one could ask... but still one is programmed to believe things are different now.. Not!

What chance do we have against the powers of choas and destruction? that seem hell bent on turning this world into some kind of expanded North Korea, with us human robots programmed and walking around with empty minds like the people in washing powder ads..

Im looking forward to lots of discussions on this and many other subjects.. Greetins from the capital city of a small country in Europe..

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello there, and welcome to ats, I always feel like I say the same thing when welcoming people, like I was trained to do it lol, I just letting you know that cause I don't wanna come off as phony, but serously welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Welcome Pierre from Amsterdam...

get you tin foil hat ready!!

well if you need any help finding your way around
feel free to u2u me or webdevil ...were always happy to help.....

see you around!!
asala

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Pierre. Hopefully we can all learn more from one another as the news pours in and the discussions continue.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This place feels like home goddarnit, I like the feel of this place, and I've only just arrived

News from my country, something weird happened yesterday, on television a rather welknown artist here did an entire show which was partly his own music and the rest a very comprehensive lecture based on the works of Zacharias Sitchin explaining the biblical old testament according to the stories about our true forfathers, the extraterrestial Anunaki, and cop this, all this is taking place on one of our ultra boring public channels which normally only feature Elite controlled propoganda news selected from their Matrix, and the usual soccer matches !

What the fark ? Even the elite know they cant keep the lid on this much longer, that some wild things are about to happen in 2013.. as Sitchin writes.. information that has been known by the upper classes for centuries..

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wow thats cool he was willing to use some of his time to talk about that, Might I have this artists name, I've read Stitchins site before.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey Lysergic, check this out, its even on sitchins' own site, check the 2nd fanmail from the top, this rocks! only just read it myself!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
ooops the links is www.sitchin.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The key to the whole thing is that the Extraterrestials needed gold to make a substance that extends their life, to mine this precious metal, this race needed a servant subrace to take care of their mining chores, at this stage they were still in the garden of eden, this servant race... untill seduced by a serpent (a reptilian) to partake in a certain forbidden fruit, The mystical significanse according to Sitchin was in the form of Eve becoming impregnated by this reptilian. The result being that the servant race became more aware and able to free itself from slavery. The price for this mortal sin we are still paying for to this day, as humanity has been plagued by every conceivable evil under the sun ever sinds. The mission being to keep us down and stupid, as the slaves we were originally genetically designed to be, to be the servants of God..

That is why gold has been regarded as one of the most precious commodoties, dispite the fact that this material has little use exept for decoration, and isn't all that scarse compared to other metals.. And the fascination of the Early Alchamists with "making gold" by some chemical process, the hidden meaning behind it was ofcourse kept a secret.. as which most mistical teachings, one has to be ready before initiation to the higher grades..

top topics

join