It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to him I've been "Sulted"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have no idea why some idiot decided to remove the "in"of "insulted" to create the new definition of stupid. Now every time you get dissed they say "SALTED!" or "SULTED!" But that only distracts them enough so I can sneak a slap Stuff like this sticks for years in my school and spreads like wildfire, When the term "Dee-Dee-Dee" was coined, Everyone was using it in a few short days...even my teacher.
This kid in my class with en ego bigger than his stomach was playing soccer with us and saying he was the best, everybody stunk and that he could "whup them all." He was definitely one of the worse players there, hitting my friend in the face three times in a row with a soccer ball. When he was lucky enough to get the ball from me or my friend he would yell "SULTED"

Let me take the opportunity to say that he says hes better than everybody at everything, Including:
-basketball
-Soccer
-baseball *coughs*loser*coughs*
-videogames
And this really got me laughing, the C average kid said he had the best grades. Not to be mean but when he falls flat on his face I'll be the one saying salted

EDIT: Today another term was coined meaning the same thing "Sauce" makes stupidity portable and easy to carry

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Falken]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I know what you mean bro.... Some peoples kids.

join