CHELSEA CLINTON - "AROUSED" PEOPLE PIC AT US OPEN

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 27 2002 @ 11:26 AM
link   
CONTROVERSY AFTER PEOPLE MAG PICTURES CHELSEA CLINTON IN 'AROUSED' STATE

Editors at TIMEWARNER's PEOPLE magazine found themselves in controversy on Thursday -- after the weekly published a photograph showing former first daughter Chelsea Clinton in an apparent "aroused" state.

More : www.strangecosmos.com...

And check the pix !

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hilarious!! Is she smuggling peanuts?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Could be cold?

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:53 AM
link   
christ she's fugly !!

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Which button is used to turn her off. because if you hit the button that turns her on, your dead!

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by clive
Which button is used to turn her off. because if you hit the button that turns her on, your dead!

It's not important. If you don't hit the good one, don't wait to much and hit the other one.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 11:47 AM
link   
She's dating Carrot Top!?!?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Must have been a bit nippley??

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:57 AM
link   
FYI, guys, not all women have flat nipples.

Some Real Women have nipples that normally stand up quite a bit (as much as 3/4 inch), even when they're not aroused or cold.

Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
FYI, guys, not all women have flat nipples.

Some Real Women have nipples that normally stand up quite a bit (as much as 3/4 inch), even when they're not aroused or cold.

Sheesh.

Thanks for the mental visual, it's been my favorite post to read today!

Just further proof, unfourtunately, that the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy will not let that damn family rest....but they do seem more stupidly obssesed the more this drivel drops, no?

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We see that stuff all the time on tv, at the beach, on the net. Who cares if it is Chelsea Clinton, she WAS a Presidents daughter, now she is just Bill Clintons daughter, and Hillary's (the next president of the U.S) daughter big whoop!

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This girl at my high school used to have "beamers" like that
We were in ROTC together, and man she's hella fine too, and she's nice, not one of those girls that makes you feel that they are "unobtainable". Which is odd because since like my freshman year (her soph) she was engaged....but her (now hubby
) graduated way early and went in the marines so he wouldn't have been a problem....had she not been so moral

Too bad I like the moral chicks, sluts suck, but couldn't her (now husband
) just have dumped her or died or something?

Hmm I can also swear she felt herself under her jacket

Damn she was fine....

*drifts off*

Sincerely,
no signature

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant