It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lions vs. Buffalos vs. Crocodiles: Amazing Batte In Africa video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is perhaps the most amazing amateur-shot wildlife video you will ever see.

Youtube video here
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I know lions have to eat, but when the buffalo came back with the their possie and gave those cats, what they had coming to them, I just had to cheer. That was so worthwhile watching.

I don't want to ruin the video for anyone, but it has a happy ending after all. It does not look like it possibly could, but it does. I so loved watching that. I just wanted one of the camera crew to honk the horn and warn the passing buffalo family, but I am glad they went and got their crew and handled their business. It was very worth watching. Gives me hope.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Oh wow. This makes me so jealous. I've been to the Kruger National Park a lot, and I've never seen anything that comes close to this. This guy (and all the other onlookers) was extremely lucky. They get to so 3 rarities.
1. A pride of lions making a "kill". (So to speak.)
2. Crocodiles and lions fighting over "a kill".
3. A herd of buffalos wiping the floor with a pride of lions...
Pretty amazing stuff. The right time, the right place…

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That is a cool video, after watching it I found this, which is also 1 in a million.
You may have already seen it...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah I seen this video lastnight on My Space... (Chessy advertising is permited)
And it was the most incredible thing i've seen involving the wild.. I loved how everything played out.. Did you see that lion get tossed into the air? It was crazy, and when I seen the Buffalo come strolling up with their crew, things got way more exciting. I was practically cheering them on.. BUFFALO KIK A** WOOT WOOT..

Oh, and that cheetah video is crazy also.. I would have tried petting it

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen concerning animals. Thanks for sharing that my friend.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes If I knew how to vote, then you would win hands down.
Thats an incredible piece of film.
God Bless for that find.
Cheers

top topics

join