It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

myspace censoring anything about Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

I hesitate posting a link to PP, however this is already laced with Alex Jones in the audio. I watched the entire thing on mute, and I was still pretty shocked to see how much of a hassle they make it for you, when using the phrase "Ron Paul."

And I guess it has something to do with Fox (News Corp / Murdoch).

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't think it is Ron Paul so much as the amount of content the individual tried to fit into one bulletin. I was able to send a Ron Paul banner in a bulletin with no problem, but when I tried sending 30 it didn't post at all

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I wonder if it was actually the size of the bullitin, or some of the coding that was used that caused the bullitin to be blocked. Much of the wording was fuzzy, so I wasen't able to read them, except the big print in the bullitin.

This only really proved that this particular bullitin was being blocked. This person didn't prove that Ron Paul was actually being blocked. If he did a test where the subject and body both said Ron Paul and that was blocked, then he would have proved his point.

If anyone has done that simple text message test and the words Ron Paul got blocked, please let the rest of us know. Also, if anyone can not post any pictures of Ron Paul, please let us know. Otherwise, all he proved was MySpace blocking a particular bullitin for either the size or coding in it.

join