It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Arrested in Possible Plan to Bomb Falwell Protesters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
apc

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't call that extremism. That's what they're supposed to do. Spread the "Word of the Lord".

Extremism is where they killed everyone that didn't want to listen.

Ok... so I guess this kid and his accomplices could be considered Christian Extremists. It's still an assumption that he was Christian. We can only draw that from his statement that he was bombing the protesters of Falwell, but it could have easily been a crime of opportunity. Obviously, lots of people want to kill the Phelpsites. Never know!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Look man, I do not care whether he was a Christian or not, I do not consider him seeing as people of true faith do not murder innocent civilians, regardless of their Faith. This man is simply the typical REAL terrorist. He intended to mass murder people with explosives probably as a result of their ideology. This man should be in GITMO.

apc

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I believe GITMO is technically for non-citizens. But you do seem to care if he is Christian...

Originally posted by DYepes
He obviously is not a Christian, because none of his plans can be justified in the Bible.

I really don't care if he is Christian. I point it out as it is a reasonable deduction as others seem to have concluded. But there's nuts of every creed.

What I am most interested in at this point are the accomplices. One has been identified as a US military soldier. Another as a highschool student. The third remains unidentified.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We have got to get these fellas off the streets and into cells (the enclosed iron barred type). However, seeing as one was a Soldier, would they have him go through the Court Martial thing within the military?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join