It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearing up a Complicated Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hello and Greetings everyone.

After a while of reading and searching over this site and many others, I've come across a veritable plethora of information on things never discussed in the open public.

History is a story. Our history books in public schools lie or leave out a lot of important information creating a subsequent mentality of innocence that the US has only helped the world. They leave out all the basics of Fundamental pollution to the planet, and any real incite on negative impact on other societies. This nation began with Open slavery and stealing of land. In 1950 they continued this method of naturalization with the Hawaiian Islands which were stolen from its original owners.

Now, this story is very complicated and involves many people places and moments in time to construct.

In constructing this story, we must start somewhere. The beginning is the best place. 1776 is a great place to start but that time period is not as much of a concern although they may be related.

For the purpose of keeping the meat of the situation I would like to start at 1913. This is when the federal reserve took the power from the US government to create/coin and value money. From there we had the Economic crash that followed. After that many conflicts such as WW2 occured, Vietnam, minor invasions and occupation, trillions of dollars spent, 2 presidents almost removed from office, and a growing debt.

With all of this occurring, who was really in charge. If the people knew exactly what was happening at the time and why, a lot of decisions would definitely have been different but where not. This account for the direction the nation is headed as of late.

This is why our History books lie, because they leave out so much information. We need to compile exactly what happened from 1776 to present within the continental US.

The ATS Book of History. We can compile all of the information within this site use it to create a PDF formatted document that will tell the complete truth of American History from the people with nothing to hide.

If Published we can use the Money to help fund this site and give a portion to those that will help compile the information.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerkit Breaker
This is why our History books lie, because they leave out so much information. We need to compile exactly what happened from 1776 to present within the continental US.

The ATS Book of History. We can compile all of the information within this site use it to create a PDF formatted document that will tell the complete truth of American History from the people with nothing to hide.

If Published we can use the Money to help fund this site and give a portion to those that will help compile the information.

IF we do make that, who would want to learn it? Seriously, not many people unfortuantly arent interested in their country's beggings. Sure it is interesting and intricate, but idk. IMO its just too much to know. What we learn in school is enough to get by in history. And if its from ATS, ATS is all opinionated and beliefs everywhere. Kinda hard to weed out the legit and truth between the opinons and beleifs, isnt it?

BUT nevertheless that is an interesting proposal to make. But i dont know if anyone will have the time to do that. 1913 is, i guess, where alot of things happen. But remember the foundation of what most people talk aobut happened waaay earlier, like in Colonial times and such. With like the Freemasons and Templars and such. thats just my opinion though.....

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It would be a great injustice to let the genius of this board to go to waste and have the information die with the people who posted it.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by Cerkit Breaker]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think this may be covered Here
As : 1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind.

I may be wrong, but it sure looks correct.

As far as history, it's generally written by the winners.
Is this a good thing ? Meh, depends on what side you were on.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
As : 1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind.

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

Never the less, I feel it is important to gather and compile information about history from people other than "The Government" and who it pays to create those books.

Did you want to help?? Because thats the point of this thread. If your not going to help then feel free never post post here again that is all.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Just my 2 cent,
Lex

I dont think it is covered there. His idea is just to bring about a possibly free-distribution PDF File of which we send to whomever wants it to learn history the right, but looonnng way. IMO yes it is open to interpretation in what the OP wants to do specificly.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That my friends... would be a .pdf I'd gladly read granted it was not tampered with by those who have led us to this theoretical slaughter.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
We should start by outlining what is in it.

new topics

top topics

join