It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hijackers? Show me please.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If anyone answers his questions with reason I will award them 10,000 ATS points.

the challenge is on.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the hijackers passports?

Hijackers Visa Found in Flight 93

Second Hijacker Passport Found at WTC

It was actually from these passports that they first got the information linking arabs to the hijackings, they were reporting on it days after 911.

But did you also know, that the passports of the 7\7 bombers were ALSO found, both at the subway and at the bus wreckage? But there was a bit of confusion it seems, because apparently, one bombers passport was found at two seperate locations, very interesting.

Aint life strange, all these coincidences.

The chances for this happening are one in a zillion, I mean its completely ridiculous. The idea that paper passports can survive huge explosions, with fire that supposedly melted the steel columns of the WTC, intact...and out of all the people on those planes, only the hijackers survived, I mean its just a miracle...

Not to mention that the government kinda was caught in a lie years later, when they said that the hijackers had used fake passports, thats why there is no record of them being passengers. There were no arab names on the flight lists at all. But, if they used fake passports, how did you find those passports of these guys, with their real names and pictures and everything? And from those IDs, within literally hours, they were able to get the names, pictures, and biographies of 19 other hijackers, when they had no idea it was gonna happen they said.

I mean look, sky full of pigs flying....how stupid do they think we are?

Not to mention that 7 of the hijackers were found to be still alive and well and working for legitimate business's, and one of the named hijackers actually died a year before 911, but Jesus ressurected, so you never know right....and you know if passports can survive, they can parachute...alright weve sorted it out...

Its just ridiculous. So you wanna know how the government knew it was arabs, there you have it. The pictures you saw of the supposed hijackers at the airport, those have been proven not to be the people were told they are.

Just study the story the government gives us, and study the facts that have come out since. Very big difference, theres something very wrong with the story were given.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.rense.com...

911research.wtc7.net...

I challenge anyone who supports the official story, explain these hijackers that are still alive. Explain it. I dare you. I again, challenge any official pusher out there, please explain to me how passports and hijackers can survive the heat, but steel columns couldnt? EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
And from those IDs, within literally hours, they were able to get the names, pictures, and biographies of 19 other hijackers, when they had no idea it was gonna happen they said.

I just truly want to hear an explanation that I can attribute an ounce of logic to. Not for me, but for everyone out there that believes the Official story, I want to believe that they aren't crazy.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Errrrrrrrrrr... why did the 7/7 bombers have a passport?

It was a rail bombing, and I thought they were living here as citizens.

Anyway, whatever, I will be watching closely for the facts.

Don't let me down

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is interesting...quite even. I'm not from the USA...but, the 9/11 topic interests me. I've been doing some reading & investigations about the attacks...and from what I've saw & learnt...the US is behind it's own attack.

But...I'm not pointing any fingers. LOL...

I'll definitely flag this topic.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
1) How did they get passed security to enter the terminal?

Just like any other passenger. No one knows beforehand what a persons intentions might be in the future.

2) If the airlines didn’t have arabs on their flight schedule, how did the FBI have the names and pics so fast?

The hijackers were on the flight manifests, they bought tickets for the flights. They left a paper trail.
The eye witness accounts of Amy Sweeny and Betty Ong relayed via airphone from flight 11 to live personel from American Airlines on the ground.

Please, don't confuse the flight manifests with the CNN victim list. It is a common decpetion meant to confuse people who are beginning to study the facts.

3) Why didn’t forensics find any middle-Eastern points of reference in their autopsies?

I am not so sure they didn't or could have with all certainty, as Deltaboy pointed out no comparable DNA was submitted by the Hijackers families.
So I really don't know.

4) If they supposedly set off an alarm at airport, why were they allowed to pass anyway?

Pre 9/11 airport security wasn't all that good. It is still under scrutiny. People set off the metal detector all the time, back then they asked you to empty your pockets and walk through again-- if it still beeped they would "wand" you. Once the weight of the metal gets below a certain level, the wand wont really pick it up. It has happened to me pre-9/11, I think it was the metal rivits in my jeans. I made my flight though.

5) How did they get on board if they weren’t on the list of ticketed passengers?

They were on the list of ticketed passengers, they bought tickets.

6) Why isn’t every passenger name on the many different lists?

At first I think it was human error due to confusion, in the days to follow, through research and accounting it became clear.

7) Why are some passengers counted twice?

Same as above, probably working from different data bases where name variations were counted twice for the same person.

8) How the hijackers evaded both the check-in procedures and the pre-takeoff seating procedures to end up on the plane without anyone taking notice?

They bought tickets, they looked like ordinary Joes. No one knew what they had planned, that is until Waleed Alshehri and Wail Alshehri started slitting people's throats-- While Mohammed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari rushed the cockpit. Once the pilots were removed from the cockpit Atta gets on the air and states: "We've got some planes" with a middle eastern accent.

This appeared to be the tactic on AA 77 as well. There were no witness accounts on UA 175. Flight 93 only had four hijackers and they reportedly said they had a bomb in attempt to control the passengers.

All planes had hijackers that were pilots. All had large jet flight simulator training. Two had commercial pilots licences. All were capable of crashing jetliners into their intended targets.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Besides the ticket for the flight on September 11, Atta also bought a ticket for October 13 on a Delta flight from Baltimore to San Francisco. Ahmed Alghamdi bought a plane ticket for September 11, but also bought a ticket to Saudi Arabia leaving from Dulles Airport on September 12.

link

Can someone explain why these two gentlement are booking plane rides across country if they think they are going to be dead on 9/11.

Very suspect. But I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

This site is short and insightful. Short and insightful

AAC

[edit on 24-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Care to explain this ?

I tried to research your claim that the flight manifests proved something otherwise.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Not sure if this one has been covered yet ...

www.sierratimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The hijackers were on the flight manifests, they bought tickets for the flights. They left a paper trail.

Prove this first. Then I will move on to your other answers. I Appreciate it.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
Does anyone remember the hijackers passports?

Hijackers Visa Found in Flight 93

Second Hijacker Passport Found at WTC

It was actually from these passports that they first got the information linking arabs to the hijackings, they were reporting on it days after 911.
False. It was the first hand accounts from Flight attendants Amy Sweeny and Betty Ong. As well as radio transmittions from the hijackers to Air traffic control.

Not to mention that the government kinda was caught in a lie years later, when they said that the hijackers had used fake passports, thats why there is no record of them being passengers.

False. There are records of all the hijackers as passengers on the flight manifests as well as paper trails of their ticket purchses, and first hand acconts of the transactions by the airline counter personel.

There were no arab names on the flight lists at all.

False. There were no hijackers names on the victim list. The hijackers were not considered victims. They were on the flight manifest.

But, if they used fake passports, how did you find those passports of these guys, with their real names and pictures and everything? And from those IDs, within literally hours, they were able to get the names, pictures, and biographies of 19 other hijackers, when they had no idea it was gonna happen they said.
I don't think it happened quite that fast, but there was a paper trail.

I mean look, sky full of pigs flying....how stupid do they think we are?

no comment.

Not to mention that 7 of the hijackers were found to be still alive and well and working for legitimate business's, and one of the named hijackers actually died a year before 911, but Jesus ressurected, so you never know right....and you know if passports can survive, they can parachute...alright weve sorted it out...

Perhaps you should try reading some material that wasnt dated in September of 2001 -- EVERY link you have about these "living" hijackers are preliminary reports from 9/2001. Hell, in this thread alone I was able to show how there was misconceptions to the identity of Wail Alshehri, Waleed M Alshehri, and AbdulAziz Alomari. I suppose you missed that part of the story...Welcome to 2007.

Its just ridiculous. So you wanna know how the government knew it was arabs, there you have it. The pictures you saw of the supposed hijackers at the airport, those have been proven not to be the people were told they are.

Wow, blinders anyone? One report of Hani hanjour was erronious-- In this thread alone I provided the correct surveillance photo, and even provided a link to clear-up this confusion.. Obviously to no avail.

Just study the story the government gives us, and study the facts that have come out since. Very big difference, theres something very wrong with the story were given.

Woah! heh, Say what?! Don't you mean facts that were incorrectly reported by the media right after 9/11/2001? All of the links below cite sources from 9/2001-- did you catch that? You should! The more I look at the lies of the 9/11 twoof movement the more I am reminded of cheap carnival scam artists.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

www.rense.com...

911research.wtc7.net...

I challenge anyone who supports the official story, explain these hijackers that are still alive. Explain it. I dare you. I again, challenge any official pusher out there, please explain to me how passports and hijackers can survive the heat, but steel columns couldnt? EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE.

Official pusher--bwahahah. How about someone who knows how to research contemporaneous information-- AKA websurfing 101.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What I dont understand is, how did they know that these guys were terrorists in the first place?, just because of muslims names? could it be possible that a couple of those guys had nothing to do with the terrorist but just got added to the list anyway? Sorry if this sounds dumb, I havent got all the facts yet.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Craig Marquis, listening to information coming from flight attendant Betty Ong on Flight 11, calls American Airlines’ system operations control center in Fort Worth. He says, “She said two flight attendants had been stabbed, one was on oxygen. A passenger had his throat slashed and looked dead and they had gotten into the cockpit.” He relays that Ong said the four hijackers had come from first-class seats: 2A, 2B, 9A, and 9B. She said the wounded passenger was in seat 10B. [Boston Globe, 11/23/2001] Note that this conflicts with the seats flight attendant Amy Sweeney gives for the hijackers at about the same time (see (Before 8:26 a.m.) September 11, 2001): 9D, 9G, and 10B. By 8:27 a.m., this information is passed to Gerard Arpey, the effective head of American Airlines that morning. By 9:59 a.m., counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke and other top officials receive the information.

Now it could be just a simple slip of the eye, but 2A 2B & 9D & 9G are quite a distance away.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Care to explain this ?

I tried to research your claim that the flight manifests proved something otherwise.

AAC

Well? Did you read the manifests? All the names are RIGHT THERE.

Just because the website is telling you the names are not there doesn't make it so. I suggest you start with the AA Flight 11 manifest-- click on it, then enlarge it by clicking on the directional arrowq cursor-- you will see Wail Alshehri and Waleed Alshehri positioned on the front row, Muhameed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari a few rows back and then Satam M. A. Al Suqami a few rows behind them..it is right there.

WOW--

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The location of the problems according to Ong's and Sweeney's reports coincide with the locations of the hijackers.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Care to explain this ?

AAC

Well? Did you read the manifests? All the names are RIGHT THERE.

Just because the website is telling you the names are not there doesn't make it so. I suggest you start with the AA Flight 11 manifest-- click on it, then enlarge it by clicking on the directional arrowq cursor-- you will see Wail Alshehri and Waleed Alshehri positioned on the front row, Muhameed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari a few rows back and then Satam M. A. Al Suqami a few rows behind them..it is right there.

WOW--

Perhaps I should've clarified, this document mysteriously came out during his trial, yet wasn't in any manifesto when they were being tossed around like confettii.

That was the suspect part.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Besides the ticket for the flight on September 11, Atta also bought a ticket for October 13 on a Delta flight from Baltimore to San Francisco. Ahmed Alghamdi bought a plane ticket for September 11, but also bought a ticket to Saudi Arabia leaving from Dulles Airport on September 12.

link

Can someone explain why these two gentlement are booking plane rides across country if they think they are going to be dead on 9/11.

Very suspect. But I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

This site is short and insightful. Short and insightful

AAC

Take a stab at this one for me.

AAC

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
What I dont understand is, how did they know that these guys were terrorists in the first place?, just because of muslims names? could it be possible that a couple of those guys had nothing to do with the terrorist but just got added to the list anyway? Sorry if this sounds dumb, I havent got all the facts yet.

I could be possible, but there was a clear pattern to their plan. Flight 11 is the one I look at the most because it has the most information just prior to ---catastrophy. Three flights had teams of 5 hijackers, 93 had a team of 4 due to several cirumstances the 5th hijacker wasn't there, Moussaui.

I don't have a doubt that all five hijackers on flight 11 were working for Al Queda. The video evidence is quite damming. The paper trail leading to Alomari, Waleed Alshehri, and Atta is quite significant as well.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Perhaps I should've clarified, this document mysteriously came out during his trial, yet wasn't in any manifesto when they were being tossed around like confettii.

That was the suspect part.

Not really, it was a criminal investigation with an impending trial. They used the manifest as evidence in the trial...nothing mysterious about that.

Kinda like OJ's glove. You didn't know about that before his trial.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

[edit on 24-5-2007 by _Phoenix_]

The CIA aded a bunch of people to the list to make up the numbers, it would not make sence to add so many people that are today alive unles you are running out of time.
People were drawing conclusions, the plane crahes were not even invastigated and within 24 hours they came up with a big fat list of all the hijackers names, not only that but they suplied pictures and birth dates too, as a result of a slopy job people eventualy complained about the fact that they are on the "happy list".
No explenation was provided on how did those people that today are alive were placed on the planes that crashed.
From all those planes that crashed with all those terrorists on board you would expect at least one to show up on the authopsy report, there is no such indication, none were found.
The question is how did they do this mistaken identity with so many people, if you ask me it's a fraud.
What amases me is that they had pictures of them, of the ones that are alive, where did they get those pictures so fast?
The authopsy report was done later and none of them were identifieible, so how did they know it was them and how did they know how they looked like, and this with pictures of them is just too much, hard to buy.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by pepsi78]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join