It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hijackers? Show me please.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

What is that? Thats not a linK? How long to those take to make?

Type 911myths.com then you will have your answer. And no they were not made, they were provided by the airlines to provide the passenger list.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Don't insult me...

Apologies for my enjoyment at your expense.

if you read his words you would notice that he never said he was going to execute a mission himself, says only encourage somebody to do it.

And the main way of tracking down your terrorist groups is not boastful hearsay of clerics but the movement of money. It's the money lenders that make 'everything' happen.

Unfortunately for the official story, Mr. "Atta" was wasting thousands of dollars in strip clubs and boozers a few days prior to 9/11. How religious.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

And the main way of tracking down your terrorist groups is not boastful hearsay of clerics but the movement of money. It's the money lenders that make 'everything' happen.

Unfortunately for the official story, Mr. "Atta" was wasting thousands of dollars in strip clubs and boozers a few days prior to 9/11. How religious.

When asked if he would allow a CNN crew to videotape another interview with him, el-Amir said he would give his permission -- for a price of $5,000.

That money, he said, would not be kept for himself, but would be donated to someone to carry out another terror attack.

El-Amir said that $5,000 was about how much it would cost to finance another attack in London.

CNN's crew refused to pay for the interview and left after el-Amir's request.

Well guess the CNN's refusal pretty much saved him from a extended vacation in a black prison free of charge by the CIA.

And not to mention that as a terrorist you would blend in an enemy state would you not?

Even as religious as you are, it its worth to succeed in a mission.

We have other terrorists who pretty much do the same thing and still commit terrorist attacks.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I can't agree with any of these sources. My instinct balks at the thought of it. I tried to entertain them, and they fell apart in my hands. I am given nothing of substance to refute suspected manipulations of 9/11 data.

One could spend his or her whole life assessing the disinformation. The sheer volume of it as it pervades the internet passing down exponential copies of the same crap. Networks confusing themselves and each other add unintentionally to the mix. As AAC said, if 9/11 was an inside job by whoever, you could almost guarantee this state of affairs.

I am willing to throw out of the window ALL information pro or con false flag 9/11 if it belongs to a media outlet or a personal website. Serious investigation means going the roots of the matter, gathering your own news stories.

This thread has exposed the minefield we all should be aware of. Even when it suits us.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.tbsjournal.com...

SAS: How did Ramzi and Khalid handle those reports about the peculiar behavior of some of the members of the group-that some of them hit the striptease clubs before the operation, and drank alcohol or had girl friends? Did you ask Ramzi and Khalid about that?

YF: Yes, quite early on and Ramzi simply denied it. He said those reports were fabrications. As for Ziad Al-Jarrah having a Turkish girl friend, Ramzi insisted they were married. But that was strange because they had met in another city in Germany and moved to Hamburg together, where Ramzi met Ziad, but Ziad and his girl friend never actually lived together. In fact when I visited Ziad's family in Lebanon, they not only denied that Ziad was married but they absolutely insisted he had girl friends and liked to go to the clubs in an effort to convince me that their son couldn't conceivably be mixed up with a band of religious fanatics. And Arne Kruithof, the owner and manager of the flight school, Florida Flight International, where Ziad learned how to be a pilot, was very fond of Ziad and spoke highly of him and he said they use to go out together. So I asked Kruithof if Ziad would drink and he said yes he would order a pint of beer.

SAS: My own instinct is that just as they inhabited a psychic or psychological state that convinced them they were reliving the Prophet's experiences at the very moment they were about to violate both the very strict shari'a ("Islamic law") rules governing war and the Prophet's canonic sayings condemning the killing of civilians, so they must have assumed that the purifying nature of their approaching martyrdom gave them some sort of cosmic dispensation.

YF: Speaking of dispensation and states of mind, when I was in Karachi waiting to meet up with Ramzi and Khalid, my contact called me at the hotel I was staying at to arrange a meeting time. Since it was Friday I suggested we meet in the mosque either before or after the prayer and he said to me "No, no, no! Don't leave the hotel." And I said, "But it's Friday and there are the prayers," and he said, "No, no, no! God will forgive you." But I think their sense of dispensation was derived directly from the idea that they were engaged in jihad ("holy struggle"). Now you know, in jihad there are certain liberties allowed.

Well well, in Jihad, the ends justify the means.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is the Koran...

"And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits," reads Chapter 2 (The Cow), verse 193."

This is Osama Bin Laden...
"On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims: The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies-civilians and military-is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim."

See the difference? The ends justify the means.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Koran does not condone killing civilians, yet Osama who is supposedly a religious fanatic changes the meaning of Jihad to killing military AND civilians, which pretty much makes you scratch your head and wonder why somebody so devoted would violate Allah's words on a holy book?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The Koran does not condone killing civilians, yet Osama who is supposedly a religious fanatic changes the meaning of Jihad to killing military AND civilians, which pretty much makes you scratch your head and wonder why somebody so devoted would violate Allah's words on a holy book?

This is something VERY important, yet so many people dont understand this, people get scared of telling someone they are muslims, because of these stupid terrorists like Osama, this guy really is messing normal muslims lives up, with his false islamic views. These terrorists are not true muslims.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I am not positive, but I thought all official records and counts of passengers, deaths, etc exclude the terrorists. THey were kept seperate as they should have been.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This is by far the most prestine example of a sheep thinking that since he is in the majority, he must be right. Perhaps you are an intellectual, yet you are so prideful that you refused to believe that the wool is covering your comprehension.

If I am such a sheep as you say, then why am I here? Why am I doing research on this subject? Wouldn't I be watching Deal or No Deal, or American Idol, and just mindlessly consume whatever is put in front of me?

Would I be able to formulate an opposing argument building on facts from a variety of different sources..if I were a sheep?

Wouldn't my response have been more like--"Nu-Uh cause I seen the Hijackers on TeeVee"

I think the only reason you feel I am a sheep is because I have a differing opinion than you. You want to be surrounded by people that don't disagree with you...you want..well, Sheep.

I stand by everything SteveR says and I happen to have a pretty high IQ. Are you that stubborn that you can't see objectively?

Just asking.

I don't think it has anything to do with your IQ, nor does it really have anything to do with me being subborn. It has to do with facts, crediblity, and the origin of these theories for me.

I do not blindly trust Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, Steven Jones..

I don't trust --THIS GUY:

Theirry Meyssan a French radical that originally came up with the Pentagon "no Plane" theory. Why would I believe him? Why would you?

Or THIS GUY:

Eric Huffschmid- a neo-nazi nutbasket that originally came up with the WTC demolition theory. Why would I believe him? Why would you?

Yeah... Im the sheep, a sheep that ain't falling for these lies, and half truths.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Neo Nazi?

I've seen his website. He defends the Vatican in one instance. I saw nothing to conclude that he has nazi tendancies.

I like the picture you find of him.. interesting use of it.

I think you'll find these are just as valid.

So ... if one "undesirable" sees the obvious logic in alternative theories, this makes the theories flawed?

I am having a hard time understanding your hollow arguments. Much less, your childish allegation that Al-Qaeda has hired me.

[edit on 23/5/07 by SteveR]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well why does it not surprize me that you cannot find the information?

Here I will help:

"title: Who would put explosives in WTC? And why?
author: Eric Hufschmid

None of the books or movies about the Holocaust are serious; rather, they try to stimulate pity of Jews and hatred of Nazis. The Holocaust stories are attempts to manipulate, not educate.

The Jews are simply exploiting the suffering and death of their fellow Jews. The moment a Jew suffers or dies, the other Jews look for ways to exploit the situation. It reminds me of the way cockroaches immediately begin eating one another when one of them dies.

LINK: 911review.com...
(a truther site BTW)

Huffschmids page:
www.erichufschmid.net...

With no less than 10 unfavorable references to Jews on the front page..

I am having a hard time understanding your hollow arguments. Much less, your childish allegation that Al-Qaeda has hired me

I am having a hard time understanding your childish allegation that the FBI should hire me...after all my comment was in direct rebuttal of that statement.

/derail...back to the topic.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hijackers set off security alarms
Not sure how you do that if you don't exist

Pretty good link/timeline concerning the hijackers (going back to the 1970s)

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thanks for those links That'sJustWeird Good information.

One thing I would like to point out though is that one of the pictures in that first link is incorrectly identified. It has Hani Hanjour identified on the far right in the first set of pictures. Actually hanjour was caught on the same camera but was wearing a white shirt on 9/11 --he is also much smaller in stature, and has a different hairline

Here is a Dulles Airport Security camera still from 9/11/2001 of Hani Hanjour:

Link to the information regarding this mistake--and the actual surveillance video:
911myths.com...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Link to quote.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is today releasing 19 photographs of individuals believed to be the hijackers of the four airliners that crashed on September 11, 2001, into the World Trade Center in New York, the Pentagon, and in Stony Creek Township, Pennsylvania. The FBI requests the public's assistance in obtaining more information about these individuals.

It should be noted that attempts to confirm the true identities of these individuals are still under way. The FBI asks anyone who has ever seen or has information about these individuals to immediately contact the nearest FBI office

The list of the possible high-jackers was released on 9/27/07. The FBI even made sure a disclaimer was apparent so everyone would understand that it was yet to be confirmed. See the above quote.

Here is a quote from Hufschmid:

As I have said many times during the past few years, I think almost every 9/11 investigator is a Zionist or one of their agents, and that they are pretending to be investigators in order to confuse you, send you down the wrong path, and lure you away from people like me.

and another:

An investigation of the Holocaust will let us know whether the Zionists tricked the the world into a gigantic war, and then fabricated Holocaust stories in order to extort money, terrorize other Jews, and justify the abuse of Germany.

and another:

There is no evidence to support the official story of the Holocaust. The evidence shows that almost all of the deaths at the prison camps were due to typhus and a shortage of food in the final year of the war. This is why the dead bodies are so skinny.

After spending time reading this mans stuff I feel dirty for even being on the same Internet as his site.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Hijackers set off security alarms
Not sure how you do that if you don't exist

Pretty good link/timeline concerning the hijackers (going back to the 1970s)

That timeline is very helpful... to you. As i said before, if it was an inside job, they didn't completely screw it up. Listen, on paper the plan worked out EVERY TIME. When the situation arises, then errors happen, which is what we're discussing... the errors. Why do you refute errors with the part of the plan that was executed accordingly?

BTW, I couldn't get passed this part:

Context of '(7:15 a.m.-7:18 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Hijack Suspects Set Off Airport Alarms; Allowed to Board Anyway'

You see, that WAS part of the plan...

AAC

[edit on 23-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You're too smart, AAC.

Think we are interrupting the soul farm here with our elevated minds.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Wouldn't my response have been more like--"Nu-Uh cause I seen the Hijackers on TeeVee"

I'll tell you what I believe is going on today with 9/11 and why we can't get anywhere.

First you have the group of people that see the utter uncertainty of the events surrounding 9/11 so they start asking questions. Well, when they ask questions, the other side gets all defensive and starts using propaganda to discredit the original questions. Then, you got the original group of inquisitive people getting suspect, annoyed, and cinfused to why nobody even wants to look at the anomolies, just have an investigation of the areas that don't make sense. They refuse and continue to slanderize the integrity of anyone who wants to question them.

So in conclusion, we got a whole bunch of devil's advocates that have turned into seeming believers, only because they have to push so hard to be heard.

Hey, maybe it wasn't an inside job, but when they can prove it and don't, expect more questions. That's all I can say I guess.

Btw, sorry for calling you a sheep.

AAV

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You're too smart, AAC.

Think we are interrupting the soul farm here with our elevated minds.

Why won't they just listen?

AAC

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
1) How did they get passed security to enter the terminal?
2) If the airlines didn’t have arabs on their flight schedule, how did the FBI have the names and pics so fast?
3) Why didn’t forensics find any middle-Eastern points of reference in their autopsies?
4) If they supposedly set off an alarm at airport, why were they allowed to pass anyway?
5) How did they get on board if they weren’t on the list of ticketed passengers?
6) Why isn’t every passenger name on the many different lists?
7) Why are some passengers counted twice?
8) How the hijackers evaded both the check-in procedures and the pre-takeoff seating procedures to end up on the plane without anyone taking notice?

A quick summary of my questions.

AAC

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join