It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hijackers? Show me please.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Your opinion of me is far off base. I am not a right wing gun nut, I am a researcher of history as you will. i am quite aware of all of the nefarious things that our own government has done, but it always does so for gain. There is no gain in 9/11 for the US except crummy pooling numbers, unemployment and fear of tomorrow. They could have capitalized on it then and they did not.

We were already going into Afghanistan, 9/11 just sped it up. If you know anyone in the service or gov't agency ask them. People seem to forget that Hussien also did not comply with the UN and it's sanctions and wasdealt with accordingly. How about Clinton bombed the hell out of them i nthe 90's, it is not something picked out of a hat. The ensuing turmoil was created by the lack of stability in the country, not by lack of help from the US. Al qeada now has a foothold in region and Iran is using it as a proxy.

I see the world not through rose colored glasses, but through an open window that any information can pass through. Please realize that I am always open to an opinion, I jsut may not agree. There is nothing wrong with persistence but there should be some proof.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Firstly you asked questions that were irrelevant to my views. Like you were assuming what I believed and trying to discredit portions of other peoples beliefs by asking question that you think I believe as well.

This is why I usually stay out of 9/11 debates. People like you keep reiterating the evidence that disways because that is what evidence that was put out in the official stories. Let me ask you this, why do you think the 50+ high-ranking government officials (that I posted above) are questioning the official story? Are they crazy too? Would you debate them too, even though they have access to more of the information?

Riddle me that?

My questions were general questions, not necessarily directed at you. I still would like to see them answered. And again, any "official" story has absolutely nothing to do with my questions.

As far as those 50 the ones with access to more info are more questioning the 9/11 commission report and stuff they may have ignored or omitted. The rest are former officials with the same amount of access as you or me. Debate them? Sure, why not? Debates are good. Likely won't solve anything as no 9/11 debate has or will ever solve or change anything, but...they're still fun

There's are over 6 billion people in this world, each with their own different opinions. Changing one's opinions with little evidence (as is the case with any side of 9/11) would take a miracle.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
[I'm not sure what you want me to say....

Websites make mistakes like that, especially when they're poorly run and not frequently updated. In that link go to the bottom and click on either the google or yahoo searches for info on him. Even the conspiracy sites have him listed as dead....

Oh so that site is a poor site. That site gathers information for government agencies so it has better information then the conspiracy sites.

So where is your evidence that they are all dead, any DNA or coroner reports ?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
That site gathers information for government agencies

lol, no it doesn't. I assure you any info they have the government has known well before them.

So where is your evidence that they are all dead, any DNA or coroner reports ?

I would find it extremely hard to believe that everyone else on the flights died but they somehow survived. Thousands of people (including yourself probably) witnessed them die live. Coroner report? Why do you want that? They died in a plane crash...what else are you looking for in a coroner report?
DNA? lol, if you don't have any previous samples or samples from the family, what are you going to compare it to?
You've seen pictures of some of the bodies from the plane crashes right? Surely you're not suggesting that only the passengers died like that and the hijackers magically survived are you?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I would find it extremely hard to believe that everyone else on the flights died but they somehow survived. Thousands of people (including yourself probably) witnessed them die live. Coroner report? Why do you want that? They died in a plane crash...what else are you looking for in a coroner report?
DNA? lol, if you don't have any previous samples or samples from the family, what are you going to compare it to?
You've seen pictures of some of the bodies from the plane crashes right? Surely you're not suggesting that only the passengers died like that and the hijackers magically survived are you?

If you were intelligent enough to do any research you would see that the site i posted from is a company that collects information for government agencies.
www.trackingthethreat.com...

TrackingTheThreat.com is database of open source information about the Al Qaeda terrorist network, developed as a research project of the FMS Advanced Systems Group. Our goal is to apply new technologies and software engineering approaches to open source intelligence while providing researchers and analysts with information about Al Qaeda.

No we did not witness them die, we witnessed 2 planes fly into 2 buildings. We still have no evidence of the third plane hitting the Pentagon.

Thanks for proving my point. If we have no DNA evidence of them being dead how do we know they are dead ? Also if the fire was hot enough to destroy the plane at the Pentagon it would have also been hot enough to destroy DNA evidence. So the point still stands that we have no evidence that the hijackers were killed in the planes.

[edit on 29-5-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think they are alive and living in Lake Worth , FL, drinking Pina Coladas, wearing madras shorts and golf shirts and laughing it up over how they parachuted out of the planes right before impact, but no one saw them or caught it on tape.

Yeah, they probably aren't dead. I think my accountant is Muhammad Atta.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by eponymous67
I think they are alive and living in Lake Worth , FL, drinking Pina Coladas, wearing madras shorts and golf shirts and laughing it up over how they parachuted out of the planes right before impact, but no one saw them or caught it on tape.

The biggest evidence against the official story is thje lack of evidence to support it.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

When you thought you were exposing the humor in such a ridiculous idea, all you did what expose how little you have to offer an intricate discussion. Man it must've taken you all day to choose the side that had all the evidence.

"But what about all these anomolies Sir?"

"What anomolies? Look at all this evidence Bush gave me."

But I actually bet you thought you were cool when you posted all that.

Welcome to ATS. I hope you learn to contribute to threads in the future.

But thanks for the 2 points.

AAC

[edit on 29-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The biggest evidence against the official story is thje lack of evidence to support it.

Do I even had to post all of the times inmates have been taken off of death row because of evidence being planted, faked, forged, wrong, and left out? I didn't think so. Face it, you just refuse to believe the possibility, when there are so many points to raise an eyebrow over.

If you don't mind, what do you think happened that day? Any variations of the official story do you believe in? Flight 93? The Pentagon? WTC? Any of the stories about Israeli knowledge, or the fact the the FBI lied about not having an agent living with the hijackers? Any of that stuff make you imagine any other possibilities?

AAC

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
These are just a few points against the official story.

1. No FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

2. No vidoes or photos showing Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

3. No reports matching the parts found to Flight 77.

4. No report of where the parts found were taken.

5. No report of what casued the 2 seperate debris fields caused by Flight 93.

6. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

When you thought you were exposing the humor in such a ridiculous idea, all you did what expose how little you have to offer an intricate discussion. Man it must've taken you all day to choose the side that had all the evidence.

"But what about all these anomolies Sir?"

"What anomolies? Look at all this evidence Bush gave me."

But I actually bet you thought you were cool when you posted all that.

Welcome to ATS. I hope you learn to contribute to threads in the future.

But thanks for the 2 points.

AAC

[edit on 29-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

Well, I do think I am cool (because I am), that is not based on any post in ATS....

HOWEVER, I think it preposterous to assume that hijackers who were on these flights somehow escaped death when they crashed into buildings, incinerating everything else in their wake.

I think there are legitimate coverups and conspiracies but this is assinine.

And just becuse your posts are ubiquitous does not make you an expert on anything, it makes you pale and vitamin D deficient.

You are welcome for the points....do you get to cash them in for Hilton Honors stays?

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well, I do think I am cool (because I am),

If you need any pointers, this is the subject matter I'm an expert on. I'm holding "how to be cool" classes on saturdays at nine, get there early and I'll score you a seat up front.

HOWEVER, I think it preposterous to assume that hijackers who were on these flights somehow escaped death when they crashed into buildings, incinerating everything else in their wake.

There were four planes. Only two do we have solid evidence that they were planes. We could get definitive proof if they just released one of the 80 tapes that they confinscated. Not the one that raised more questions than it answered.

But it is a common misconception when someone question isolated aspects of the official story, we get generalized with the people that didn't do the research whom believe everything was the work of BUSH. I pose questions that are suspect. For peole to tell me that those situations aren't suspect, it nonsensical to me.

I think there are legitimate coverups and conspiracies.

This is all I am willing to subscribe to at this point, so where's the argument?

And just becuse your posts are ubiquitous does not make you an expert on anything, it makes you pale and vitamin D deficient.

Pithy. Not very penetrating but I'll allow you two restroom breaks instead of one at saturdays meeting.

do you get to cash them in for Hilton Honors stays?

In Paris?

AAC

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wow....

NO one is saying that hijackers escaped the planes before it crashed....

When people talk about how there is no proof there were hijackers it means that the government telling you that terrorists hijacking planes could actually be a lie...

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ohhhhh, in that case, I want to be friends so I can go.

Look , I am not saying you are wrong, I am jsut saying it seems REALLY out there and while I believe that there is so much spin and outright lies, I think this might be stretching it.

I still want to go to Paris.

And I thought the madras short were a funny visual......

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ohhhhh, in that case, I want to be friends so I can go.

Look , I am not saying you are wrong, I am jsut saying it seems REALLY out there and while I believe that there is so much spin and outright lies, I think this might be stretching it.

I still want to go to Paris.

And I thought the madras short were a funny visual......

It's official. We're friends.

You need anything.

AAC

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
LOL!

I am glad we're friends.

I really do want to hear more about what you think the blow by blow was that morning.

I mean a person who never listens or has a change of heart is an arse. I think that's Confucious....lol

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If you were intelligent enough to do any research you would see that the site i posted from is a company that collects information for government agencies.
www.trackingthethreat.com...

*sigh*
You're telling me to do research? Seems you should heed your own advice. This site takes info they FIND and places it all in one place. They don't provide anything to the government. The use info FROM the government!

This site contains information collected from thousands of open source reports, documents, news stories, and other places which are deemed worthy of note. It is presented here in a concise and organized fashion as a demonstration of some of the capabilities of Sentinel TMS. While we have attempted to assign some degree of credibility to its accuracy, no representation is made or implied that all data contained herein is completely reliable. Users of any TrackingTheThreat.com content are cautioned and advised that they should do their own independent verification of any information.

No we did not witness them die, we witnessed 2 planes fly into 2 buildings.

How many people on those planes survived?

We still have no evidence of the third plane hitting the Pentagon.

You're joking? Man I've been away from the 9/11 discussion too long. People still believe this? Or are they completely ignoring the plethora of evidence just for fun?

So the point still stands that we have no evidence that the hijackers were killed in the planes.

Again, are you suggesting they somehow survived?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

These are just a few points against the official story.

1. No FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

2. No vidoes or photos showing Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

3. No reports matching the parts found to Flight 77.

4. No report of where the parts found were taken.

5. No report of what casued the 2 seperate debris fields caused by Flight 93.

6. No steel building has ever collapsed due to fire.

Each of Ultima’s points is solidly valid. Why is it that when someone makes a straightforward synopsis relating to 9-11 it gets buried in non-sequitur? Well I’ve quoted the entire post because every item deserves to be re-read. They directly address the thread’s original theme.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You're telling me to do research? Seems you should heed your own advice. This site takes info they FIND and places it all in one place. They don't provide anything to the government. The use info FROM the government!

How many people on those planes survived?

You're joking? Man I've been away from the 9/11 discussion too long. People still believe this? Or are they completely ignoring the plethora of evidence just for fun?

Again, are you suggesting they somehow survived?

1. The site i posted from is still more proof then anything anyone has posted to support the official story.

2. Thier were no survivers but we have no evience of the hijackers were killed on the planes.

3. Please show me any videos or photos of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, or show me any reports that match the parts found at the Pentagon to Flight 77. Also maybe you can show me a report that states where they took the parts that were found.

4. I am stating again that you have no evidence of the hijackers being dead.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There is no proof to support the claim that the hijackers named where on board the planes. There is no record of them on any of the flight lists, there are no arab names at all.

But people will say they used fake passports, but the government said they found 2 passports, one at ground zero one at the Pentagon, of the hijackers, when there werent any. They lied. There was no passports at all. There were no arabs on the planes, and there is no proof to support the idea they were.

911 is full of mysteries, and we have to ask ourselves why our government refuses to look into it. The official story just kind of molded together out of disinfo, and everyone is told to believe it. There is no real scrutiny of any facts, I mean damage to the Pentagon alone should tell any logical person, no plane hit that building. The "wreckage" they found could be carried by hand. There is no fuselage, no seats, no nothing. There isnt even damage where the wings are supposed to have hit!! Theres just this big hole! Which would coincide with the video, the 5 frames released, that seem to show anything but a plane hitting that building.

Mysteries, they dont have to be unsolved, but our government seems to prefer it that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join