It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hijackers? Show me please.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am asking a reletively simple question that has recently surfaced within my thoughts. If nobody has the arabs on the passenger lists, and the pathology department has never proved that an arab was on the plane, how did we prove they were?

And just so you know, I'm not buying the idea that all the passports were recovered from the ashes...

Autopsy Passenger List Page One

Passenger List Page Two

Autopsy Page Three

Here are the supposed pictures of the arabs on flight 77. But how did they get this info?

American Airlines List 77

No arabs on the list that UNITED released either...
Pics of ARABS on flight 77

If anyone has seen the tv show BONES, you will see exactly what is possible in this field of expertise.

"...When remains of the Waco dead or 9/11 Pentagon victims or Desert Storm casualties -- or most recently Chandra Levy -- need to be studied, the bone guys at the Smithsonian are called in. The bone guys read skeletons like intricate topological maps. Sometimes they can make identification from a skull fragment the size of a quarter. They can read race in the teeth and gender in the brow. They can tell you who had an asymmetric nose. They can tell you who may have been a factory worker, because bones grow more pronounced to accommodate certain muscles, and who may have been a weaver or a tailor, based on grooves in the teeth where thread was held...."

The Bone Guys

And everyone has heard about 7 of the 19 hijackers being victims of ID fraud.

Hijackers still alive

So in conclusion, I want to ask again, if no arabs were found in any of the bodies, and the airlne has no proof the arabs were on the plane, and some of the hijackers are proven alive, what does all this mean?

Please help me out understanding how this is not paradoxical.

Thanks, AAC

[edit on 22-5-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dear AnAbsoluteCreation:

Great thread!!!

It’s so refreshing to see straight-shooting thinkers! Your post hits the core of the matter — why weren’t any of the highjackers' names on the 9-11 passenger lists? Well, the official lame excuse is “out of respect for the (other) deceased passengers”. Which is ridiculous of course.

The real reason might be:

Sloppiness and incompetence of the 9-11 cabal!

— Highjackers names were ‘researched’ and pulled from the CIA Al-Qaeda computer database (located at the Islamic Bank For Development in Jeddah, Saudia Arabia) at the last minute and after the fact, i.e. after Tuesday 11 September 2001.

— Passenger lists (fictive ones of course) had to be published much sooner. Naturally, they were never issued by the airlines directly. Only via the media as CNN’s passenger list, etc. They airlines’ large legal departments wouldn’t have allowed them to incriminate themselves by releasing phony manifests.

Keep up the good work! You're going to see a lot of flags for this one -- you're being watched!

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 5/22/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
AAC,

I don't know if you saw this site already but here.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
AAC,

You think those 7 hijackers would actually be speaking or giving interviews don't you think?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

AAC,

Yeah. That is crazy stuff. The only thing that could make any sense is if they all snuck on the plane with the box cutters. But, is that really a possibility?

AAC

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

AAC,

You think those 7 hijackers would actually be speaking or giving interviews don't you think?

No, I don't think they would.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
AAC, Great Post! Very informative!
I had to actually double check to make sure you were the one who actually posted it.
I guess I'll have to throw another way above vote for you again. Thats twice this week.

But seriously, great post!!!! brilliant.

[edit on 22-5-2007 by kleverone]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

AAC,

Several have. I've seen the pilot and others give interviews. I've read the same on even some MSM sites.

But it's dis-disinfo, right?

[edit on 23-5-2007 by gottago]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There are problems with that autopsy list and the passenger list. For one thing I see some discrepancies.

For example...in this list titled passenger list two, I notice that one person is missing, the CNN list which is not the Airlines original shows a family of 3 people

www.cnn.com...
Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland. The professor of public policy at Georgetown University in Washington was traveling with her husband, Charles Falkenberg, 45, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3. They were traveling to Los Angeles to catch a connection to Australia. Whittington had been named a visiting fellow at Australian National University in Canberra.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

www.sierratimes.com...

The list in the autopsy report does not show any Dana Falkenberg...why? Is she also missing like the rest of the hijackers too?

I like to make a correction that it is a family of 4 instead of 3. And included the CNN passenger list link.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I also like to include that the autopsy list is not the same as passenger manifest which CNN is not the official.

And besides, none of the hijackers families have volunteer to help identified the remains of the unknown.

Four sets of remains in Pennsylvania and five at the Pentagon were grouped together as the hijackers - but not identified by name - through a process of elimination.

Families of the airplanes' passengers and crews and those who died within the Pentagon provided DNA samples, typically on toothbrushes or hairbrushes, to aid with identification. The remains that didn't match any of the samples were ruled to be the terrorists, said Chris Kelly, spokesman for the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, which did the DNA work. The nine sets of remains matched the number of hijackers believed to be on the two planes.

Without reference samples from the hijackers' personal effects or from their immediate families to compare with the recovered DNA, the remains could not be matched to individuals.

With the one-year anniversary approaching, State Department officials say they have received no requests for the remains. The department would be responsible for handling such a request from any government seeking the return of a citizen's body.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
deltaboy

Well in some cases they might not have recovered the DNA, however if *ALL* the ARAB hijackers are missing then that is cause for concern. You mentioned that the families haven't helped identifying the bodies of the arab hijackers, then one could ask how did they come up with the list of hijackers so quickly?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
deltaboy

Well in some cases they might not have recovered the DNA, however if *ALL* the ARAB hijackers are missing then that is cause for concern. You mentioned that the families haven't helped identifying the bodies of the arab hijackers, then one could ask how did they come up with the list of hijackers so quickly?

Easy, using the official manifest that the airlines provided, the FBI was easily able to identify the hijackers among the passengers.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Easy, using the official manifest that the airlines provided, the FBI was easily able to identify the hijackers among the passengers.

The FBI still says these are the terrorists.14 But when they are found alive,
the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist.15

Remember that suspicious bin Laden "confession" video?

How could he praise uninvolved living people12 for the 9/11 hijackings?
If they stole identities, how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists?
Not by flight calls, which contradict the FBI13 information!

These aren't the first mistakes. FBI quickly had amended the original list8,
as the original "suicide hijackers" came forward!

Link

The link provides many other resources that verify many of the hijackers are alive and protesting their innocence. I recommend spending some time pondering.

It says that there were 92 people aboard, but if you count the names listed there are 87 - and no Arabic names. On the surface, this seems reasonable. One can speculate that CNN has published the names of all 87 innocent victims, and deleted the names of the 5 hijackers for sensitivity reasons.

If so, why is said that American Airlines released a "partial list" ?

For the moment, lets give CNN the benefit of the doubt and assume this to be a complete list (in contradiction to what they wrote) of the 87 innocents alleged to be on board - a list sourced from AA, whether directly, or indirectly via a law enforcement agency. A reading of the names suggests that the CNN list may actually represent only 86 people - one name duplicated with different spelling.

Robin Caplin and Robin Kaplan are listed as two different people. There is a brief bio for Kaplan, but nothing for Caplin, except the home town.

If you want to really understand the passenger list anomoly, spend some time on THIS

AAC

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down to my response and proof that the hijackers are indeed dead.

thank you

[edit on 23-5-2007 by CameronFox]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok I will bite on the "no hijacker" claim. I have gone through this extensively on past threads. (I should have flagged them because I don't have the time to search my posts down now--Flagging is a good tool!)

In the days following 9/11 CNN and a few other media outlets made a few mistakes in their reporting. Of course there would be some confusion, but I can assure you that these discrepancies were sorted out. Stuff like the whole Waleed Alshehri confusion. Believe it or not Names like Waleed Alshehri are not so uncommon in the middle east that there is only one person with that name. (shocker--I know)

Here is an early CNN report showing a "Wail Alshehri" -- NOW THIS REPORT IS INCORRECT -- the CNN report has a NON-TERRORIST, and Saudi Airline pilot Waleed A Alshehri's picture shown where the TERRORIST WAIL ALSHEHRI's picture should have been..

Here is the ordinary guy Waleed A Alshehri:

Here is the TERRORIST Wail Alshehri:

Here is the TERRORIST WALEED M ALSHEHRI- Brother of Terrorist Wail M Alshehri:

See the resemblance?

So yes Waleed A Alshehri is still alive-- BUT he was never a terrorist, just an ordinary guy that had a similar name.

NOW, I refer back to the original CNN report-- We now know that they screwed up on "Wail Alshehri" --Any others? YES!

ABDULAZIZ ALOMARI

Look at the CNN picture of AbdulAziz Alomari again:

That is not the TERRORIST ABULAZIZ ALOMARI --BELOW is TERRORIST Abdulaziz Alomari:

This is Terrorist Abdul Aziz Alomari while he was making his Martyr video before comming to the USA:

This is Abdul Aziz Alomari at an ATM machine with Mohammed ATTA on 9/10/2001 in Portland Maine:

I am sure you can see that the TERRORIST Abdulaziz Alomari looks nothing like the Abdulaziz Alomari in the CNN screenshot.

The Man in the CNN footage is presumably still alive, he just happened to have a similar name as the terrorist.

So right there you have 2 people that are still alive, and according to erronious preliminary reports from CNN they were Terrorists on AA flight 11. We now know this is not correct.

Please watch the next series of short videos it will help simplify things for you:

If nothing else watch the third part-- it highlights the topic of this discussion.

Here are the official flight manifests from the the planes that were crashed on 9/11 obtained through the freedom of information act:

911research.wtc7.net...

I hope this information helps you on your truth seeking journey.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well obviously the records are falsified to match up with the Official Story......well thats what the 911 Cultists will say...

Nice work GwionX

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Okay now what of the Arab names not on the Autopsy report? Anyone care to take a stab at it?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
This is Abdul Aziz Alomari at an ATM machine with Mohammed ATTA on 9/10/2001 in Portland Maine:

Yeah. There are several of those. These men do exist, but on the planes they were not. Their names and likeness are stolen identities. What we are seeing here are "double agents" born, trained, and possibly still living in the United States.

I love how Atta is conveniently framed in there too.

[edit on 23/5/07 by SteveR]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Okay now what of the Arab names not on the Autopsy report? Anyone care to take a stab at it?

Did you even read my response? The hijackers' families did not volunteer to provide any DNA to identify the remains that are designated as unknown.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Yeah. There are several of those. These men do exist, but on the planes they were not. Their names and likeness are stolen identities. What we are seeing here are "double agents" born, trained, and possibly still living in the United States.

I love how Atta is conveniently framed in there too.

Okay now we are talking about cloning double agents here. First we have mistaken identity where people provide interviews and showing that they are not the same people as the 19 hijackers, just the names that are similar and now you are talking about double agents borned, trained and living in the U.S. What is this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join