It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avril Lavigne BLOWS!@

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey Badge, what's so funny about tea time?
It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, if you are drinking tea, then it's tea time baby!

Oh, right, stay on topic...
hmmm...
uh...
ummm....

Avril is corny!

(there. well, that's better than nothing.
)

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What's an Avril Lavigne?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hahha some little canadian creature that makes bad music.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I like AC/DC because alot of the music is real possitive dispite the anti-christ devils child name. God that makes me cringe. I just ignore it. I also cringe at Highway To Hell. There are so many possitive songs that over all it is a good band.

I think AC/DC also means Good/Bad. It has to be. There are Negative songs and possitive songs.

Just to clear some stuff up I'm pretty sure AC/DC dosn't mean anything and they got it off a vacum cleaner. Lord knows why thy were reading a vacum cleaner in the first place.

Secondly the song highway to hell is about an actual highway in outback Australia nicknamed the highway to hell.

That being said I'm not a real fan of AC/DC myself but you don't grow up in a working class home in Auatralia without knowing about them.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
AC/DC and ZZ Top are some of the most productive bands to listen to in the background when doing work. especially manly work like contracting n stuff. I used to watch this one contractor pull up a houe being built. blast ZZ Top and AC/DC from the back of his pickup and wire an entire two story house in one day.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think I've heard a song or two of hers, the whole skating image thing was just a phase for her I'm sure and like any young woman she had to grow up. Are you really a sell-out when you sell-out to a bunch of stoners on skateboards?
Aren't they skater emos or something??

What I find interesting about her, and probably a lot of other young woman who put all that black makeup all over their face, was how much prettier they can be if they choose to.

Peace

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
well i haven't met any skateboarders who actually LIKE her music. so i dontknow!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join