It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

staring

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I know exactly where you are coming from on this one TheBadge. People (men and Women) stare at my finely formed physic every day.

Some will practically drool over my perfectly tonned love buns and the long bulging and slightly tanned calf muscles.

Being a copmplete sex god is a very hard job, but someone has to do it. I do it for free and to all the other normal, average, dull people out there.

I look this good so you don't have too!

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So no lemonade. Water with some lemon. right. got it. so your lemons. do you like just the juice in the water or is pulp good too? also, I could ride a tricycle in front of you while you jog with this battery powed fan. you know to keep you cool.

So no spandex? how bout a catwoman costume instead. heard it helps ya sweat better to like loose weight faster or something. not that you need to do that. infact you look just fine why are you jogging at all? you should be at home with your feet up on the couch and some guy feeding you grapes while changing the channel for you without asking when one of the commercials or videos come on that you can't stand.

Just kidding about the catwoman thing, i think that might be a personal problem, so ugggh ignore that whole part. PS I got in trouble for the avril blows thread by the admin. Guess I was too mean on avril..

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
yeah every one stares, guys especially, I do but.. I respectfully glance. If say the Girls is Gorgeous I’ll let um know I’m staring.

“Don’t look into the light!!!” “I can’t help it” BUZZ!!! lol

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

nfact you look just fine why are you jogging at all?

thanks but personally i don't think so. I need to get into shape.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
do I detect low self esteem. trust me you look fine no need to excersise. but if you want to get all sweaty I'm not stopping you.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
hahaha maybe some low self esteem. i could always use some improvement i used to be much much slimmer than i am now and i want to go back to that. nothing crazy just a personal goal i hope to achieve by september. but hey thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I know how you feel when I was younger I used to be very athletic. had a hot body and everything. But I got older a little and my lifestyle changed and now I ain't in the same shape I was then. sometimes it bothers me because I still think of myself as that same shape because it's the one I had most of my life, and I'm still pretty muscular but the shock factor is there when I glance into the mirror and i don't meet my own expectations.

luckly I'm still cute so I can get by on that. and the chloroform....uh....gotta go.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join