It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Helped The U.S. Army Plan The 9/11 Attacks" (HOAX?)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
anyone who still thinks this guy is legit check this link please:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That was a definite hoax and I mean come on, what the hell does that guy think he is. CSM off of the X-files. I mean seriously if that guy was a contract agent he would have never gotten an ID or even show up at any US government agency.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can I just say that all you ATSers out there ROCK! This thread is a wonderful example of how utterlly intelligent and how truly dedicated all of you are to finding the 'truth' - It's great that no one here takes it all at face value! Thank you all for opening my mind, and making me believe that 'real people' actually do exist in the world.
If this guy doesnt come back on here to defend himself, and answer all the logical questions raised, then he is nothing more than a man blindly fighting a demon that doesnt really exist. And, I think we all know there is a 911 demon beyond a doubt, so bring on the 'real story' there is no time for BS.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wondered how the OP came up with the name "grill fire" since reading this thread. I've been researching remote viewing recently and came across a 1970's era tops secret government operation codenamed "Grill Flame", could this have any connection to the OP and background? Or is it just delusional naming convention and based on the WTC towers construction method as theorized in a prev post?

Here's my thread on remote viewing and the Grill Flame operation...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread285018/pg1

[edit on 2-6-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm not going to say "definitely a hoax" or reiterate how owned this guy was, but I will say that when I got the email from ATS I was MORE inclined to believe it to be true. I see now that the hoaxer fooled a number of sites so I don't feel too bad. I'll have to be even more skeptical in the future, since I can't stand hoaxers.

Oh what the heck...good grief this guy got owned!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Got some new software dealing with the "August Flase Flag Ghostraven" thread, and found a new GRILLFIRE LINK! Wanted to share it with all...this is an audio file and on this link...someone save the file and host it in case it goes dead...

www.codenamegrillfire.com...

and the tree with lots more audio:www.codenamegrillfire.com...

[edit on 6/27/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think this guy was on Coast to Coast or Prison Planet months back pushing his story. Anyone remember?
It's safe to say you're helping spread 9-11 disinfo.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie
I think this guy was on Coast to Coast months back pushing his story. Anyone remember? It's safe to say you're helping spread 9-11 disinfo.

Que? With a comment like that, I'd urge you to read this thread (and all threads really) in the future before making such comments. By your post count, you seem like your new, which is fine in itself, but PLEASE make yourself informed before posting foolish comments.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

ya man and there's a special place in hell for a good majority of them.. that crap I was reading about most of these guys goin to that retreeat place for the Bohemain Grove and doing that mock child sacrifice thing to Molloch is disturbing man... organized crime is about it man your absolutely right

it floored me when Alex Jones intervied that one dude (cant remember his name.. tall guy looks like homer simpson.. was in the Ford adminstration and others) and Alex says to him "hey remember back in 2000 when someone broke in and took a video of that ritual you guys did? *extends hand* hi im the guy that did it.. Alex Jones nice to meet you "

lmao

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen this knife before and can it really be used on a bayonet? It is said that it can fit together with a AK47 rifle. Maybe it is a copy of some old military knife that was used back in one of the wars? The website that it is on is www.lducompany.com I am wondering if it can fit on any other types of guns or rifles. Does it look like something that would be used by Chinese, Koreans, or Russians. Here is a link to the knives page www.liangdianup.com... and it is the knife with the number 406023 right at the top of the page.Any help would be appreciated before I order it all the way from China

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join