It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Helped The U.S. Army Plan The 9/11 Attacks" (HOAX?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
bsbray,

Are you or others here aware of certain documented connections between Jeb Bush, prominent Florida Republicans, and the "Straight" rehab programs run by former ambassador to Italy Mel Sembler? Can you evaluate the information about Sembler and the GOP on Wes Fager's website?

www.thestraights.com...

Thanks,

OzzyFL

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You'd think that the DOD would be able to spell privledges right too. Or is that privileges? Oops?

Well observed.

I think you have all now conclusively shown that this Man is hoax Merchant. What a ghastly failure he has suffered.

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
For Reference:
The "Woodstock Image"
The "ID Badge Image"

Here is the "woodstock image" with the AREA ONLY of the "ID BADGE image" color enhanced and cropped off. This image inset is NOT from the ID BADGE image, it is merely CROPPED from the "woodstock image" and then color balanced similar to what I think the OP did to arrive at his *ahem* "ID Badge image".

I did not apply any texturing as it appears the OP has applied to the ID badge image. Also it appears that the ID badge image has a higher resolution source as well....

And a close-up version:

Now compared to a cropped version from the DOD ID badge:

What's the WORLD COMING TO?! Not even the HOAXERS do a thorough job!

Most likely the man in the woodstock photo is just some random person unaffiliated to the hoaxer. Perhaps someone can search for this on google images...? In any case this certainly does it for me as well.

I wonder what excuses the OP will give for this problem...? We can can up with a few I'm sure...

[edit on 23-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think this was a test to see how many people bought into his story without even really looking at it.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
I'm beginning to think this was a test to see how many people bought into his story without even really looking at it.

A test conducted by whom?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Wasn't that obvious from the start?

The sheer amount of text and over-intricate grammar would put off the vast majority here.

It took me a headache and half to go through and find the inaccuracies.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrvingTheExplainer
www.codenamegrillfire.com...

Aren't they the samne pic? THAT's the photo you choose for a government ID?

You can't "CHOOSE" your government or military identification photograph. The photo ID is taken at the time and at the secure facility and imprinted or security applied to the badge.

There is no "pick your best photo" for these official and classed badges. So if that's the excuse the OP will use then

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You people are great, I love this site.

Now I want to know if the person that started this thread is the same person under the name.

It could be somebody just posting the information using the name and link of the one that made the story.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
That pic, according to his site is from:

"October 26,2002 San Francisco, California"

He doesn't look a lot older than me in that pic and I was 13 in 1976.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
rofl.

You guys are awesome. Debunked in 3 pages. That's just sloppiness on his part though.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thats why i love this site, hoax ripped apart in 4 pages or less. Thanx for trying another slerpo on us, but alas your stupidity put the kybosh on it in no time flat.
Crap i miss all the good stuff while im at work. Im just gonna quit my job and surf ATS all day and nite. lol

Great Comparison there greatlakes. If WATS was still available, you would get one of mine, but ill just give you the 5 stars click instead. Great digging Zap and everyone on ripping this thing apart quickly. You all get imaginary WATS for this one.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Now what I will like to know and have the good people of ATS that has been so great with the 9/11 conspiracy, to tell me if the Person name McNiven is real and if his story is actually true.

Because I keep finding a lot of links to his confesions.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well... he's got Alex Jones and Greg Szymanski fooled:
www.prisonplanet.com...

But not the members of ATS.

Where on earth did you guys find the link to that ID badge? I never saw that, and neither did the others reviewing this story prior to release.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Where on earth did you guys find the link to that ID badge? I never saw that, and neither did the others reviewing this story prior to release.

I couldn't see it anywhere on the site, either. I may have missed it, but it seems only to be available in the index:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobusuke Tagomi
I couldn't see it anywhere on the site, either.

Hrm... since the ID badge is not linked in his "story," I suppose we may want to reserve some level of judgement until we hear from McNiven.

It would be irreversibly damning if he offered that up as evidence in his documentation. As it is, it's still reason for doubt.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
More debunking ammunition needed? Ok.

Question, how would the OP know so much about the C-Battery, 2/81st Field Artillery, US Army, such as names ranks and times of service? JUST ASK

Found this while doing a search of the OP email address: [email protected]

SOURCE LINK...

Posted by Tim (foxe) McNiven on Friday, April 25, 2003 at 16:52
I am looking for people from C-Battery, 2/81st Field Artillery, US Army, Strassberg Kaserne, Idar-Oberstein, W.Germany, 1975-76: Lt.Michael Teague, Sgt Arroyo, Sgt Broder or others
POSTED BY: [email protected]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it seems like MORE PROBING by [email protected]:

Posted: 9/23/04 @ 4:44 PM EST

Mr.McGovern, I am US Defense Department Intelligence Operative "Grillfire" and in 1976 I took part in a US Military Study to Improve US Air Travel Security, information that Mr.Berg used in his RICO Lawsuit against the Bush Administration for Ellen Mariani who lost her husband at the WTC. You can read the complete Lawsuit text at: www.911forthetruth.com , my information is Count III of the Lawsuit text. Did you or any of your Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity members have anything to do with this Study that used the WTC Twin Towers as the Target Building? Will you help locate the participants from this Study, a portion of which was conducted with the members of C-Battery 2/81st FA, US Army in 1976?

Tim McNiven, DoD Operative
Bellingham,Wa
[email protected]
SOURCE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this, only notable for the http address tagline in Tim's signature...

Barbara Ryan Bellingham's Nazi SS City Council Member 28.May.2004 06:14 Tim McNiven [email protected]

Bellingham,Washington is not the retirement community that Barbara Ryan (Democrat Import from SF) and the Bellingham City Council Propagadize that it is. At a Peaceful Rally in front of the Federal Building on Magnolia Street I was taken to a non-visable prearranged search area in back of a Bank and subjected to an harrassing search. I wasnot asked my name because they knew my name from my handing out flyers at this street corner previously, They made mockking and harrassing comments to me and generally actted like Nazi SS thugs.

...BLAH BLAH BLAH...SNIPPED BY greatlakes

If you want to see what Nazi SS Political Police attacks are like contact Barbara Ryan at the Bellingham City Council (they have a website) and ask them about why they gave the Police Department the orders to use Totalitarian Force on Citizens who are not Campaign Contributing Democrats.
I think that the Democrats should pack-up Their Genocide Committing, Torturing and Murderring U-"SS" Government and take the Dead Body of their (Human Idol Worship Deity and Personal Slave Owner) Thomas Jefferson and go back to Europe where the Sorry SOBs came from; this is "Not" Your Land Democrats (!) Go the Hell Back to Where You Came From.

www.911forthetruth.com...
B(Hell)ingham,Washington

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will see if I can dig out any more tidbits of information!

[edit on 22-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

irvingtheexplainer found it originally.

You can find ALL SORTS OF NEAT stuff, some hidden, some private, by navigating the tree of any website. Tree roots such as /images, /documents, /pics, /secretdocuments
etc.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
rolf.You guys are awesome. Debunked in 3 pages. That's just sloppiness on his part though.

I could not agree with you more!

sry 4 /1 liner

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So I feel as though this guy is pulling the biggest prank on ATS yet. So-- and he got a lot of people to see why the internet is a dangerous tool. Why was this on the ATS newsletter? This guy was trying to tell us that he did 9-11 because he made up a story... are you implying that he was the direct cause of it due to a study group that decided to simulate the scenario about what would happen if planes hit the WTC? Let's consider... that even if planes hit the WTC and that it was planned in 1976 don't you feel that they could have sold the information?

Plus-- the government is always thinking forward of course they would come up with a plan to react to what happens in case someone attacks a national landmark. They aren't going to just sit there... they have plans years in advance, I learned that from honors government class. They even had contingency plans for Iraq. What does that tell you?

Is the government always honest? No-- and this guy faked his badge. I am sure he could take it up with us in a lawsuit and steal a badge so that he could show us that he thinks he's an agent... but this guy is not the real deal.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ROFL If that's a real ID I got 100 acres of ocean beach front property in Arizona to sell. Funny your own personal drivers license has more authenticity look then a DOD badge does? All official badges or ID's have that sort of quality to it, be it numbers, seals, holography and a backdrop color behind the picture. Nowadays lamination is scarce unless your paying to have things laminated and most badges and ID's of importance have contact info on them for verification purposes.

Hoaxers posting things like this doesn't change the idea that there is crimes being done by government officials on a regular basis. You got ask yourself questions.. Where is the money trail at? Nine times out of ten if you follow the money trail you find the source of the problem. Is there any personal or financial gain to be made? Who's gaining from this? Those kinds of questions are the major ones to ask when there is corporate crime involved. You gotta watch out for the corp crooks instigating the problem then later on providing a solution.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join