It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Helped The U.S. Army Plan The 9/11 Attacks" (HOAX?)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
To be fair, the person submitting this material is indeed a real person who indeed claims to have some degree of health issues.

While many of us may not appreciate the authenticity of his story, I think we are above poking fun at someone's health problems, even if we don't like them. Let's stay focused on the issue of his topic claims, and leave commentary on his potential health problems out of the discussion.

Thanks.

I hate to beg to differ on this one. We are talking about a person who's hoaxing / exploiting the 9/11 Atrocity, the same one where over 3000 citizens ruthlessly died and the entire world has changed for the worse in it's aftermath. I take that pretty seriously.

This hoaxer doesn't deserve much of a fair treatment, in my view, instead he should be made an example of if anything. It's bad enough that fools are out there parroting the most absurd assertions about 911 and mucking up any hopes of learning actual truth, but now we're actually dealing with lowlifes who are intentionally exploiting the 911 Atrocity for their own selfish little pleasures. If we're to gauge this persons lifestyle from this case, and assume he's not trying to get sympathy in his health claims, it's not too far off to assume that perhaps this persons lowlife mentality couldn't have dished him what he deserves from a lifetime's worth of being a manipulative scumbag / conman.

I'd like to see him down to ground zero so that the first responders could line up and stone him with pieces from the WTC rubble. For fairness, I'd like to see worse things happen to those who commited or even simply consciously allowed 9/11 to happen. All of these things should be publicized and done on national TV with the same full spectrum TV coverage (every channel) and viewership (80 million plus), if any where to ever happen, if people are to ever be caught (whatever happened to Usama???).

[edit on 24-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Amen, man!

Whatever happened to people having a little PASSION! I think that most of the country is just ASLEEP! I pretty much saw what happened on 9-11 coming for quite a long time. And, when it happened, the nation went into a hushed state of shock, but I knew that wouldn't last. Forgive me for my superiority complex, but, to quote young Gibson off The X Files, "Some people try to be good people...but some people just don't care." In truth, it seems MOST people just don't care. How long did it take after our country had a huge wound inflicted on it did it take for the first vampire to start claiming "I lost my wife" or whatever, in 911, just for the insurance money??? And, then you see crap like this.... It just makes my blood boil. He's right. HOW are we ever going to learn the truth if idiots like this keep making up these fantasies???

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I hate to beg to differ on this one. We are talking about a person who's hoaxing / exploiting the 9/11 Atrocity, the same one where over 3000 citizens ruthlessly died and the entire world has changed for the worse in it's aftermath. I take that pretty seriously.

This hoaxer doesn't deserve much of a fair treatment, in my view, instead he should be made an example of if anything.???).

[edit on 24-5-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

I think there may be another way to look at this.

A person who would do this is clearly suffering from a mental illness. I think that is evidenced in the fact he has not been jailed for his activities. Mental illness is a very real thing. It means that the affected person no longer can tell the difference between what is real in their memories and what is a delusion.

When you have an illness of this sort it does not mean the person is illiterate or any less intelligent. Some of those people begging on street corners have IQ's that would astound you. I counseled for a period of my life and my view of them changed dramatically. The only clue they would give when communicating is the nature of the things they say, because they believe it to be true.

I believe the Internet is full of delusional people who believe what they are saying and some are so charismatic and convincing they develop a following. The homeless person who cleans my offices has at least three people in his head and has active hallucinations all the time. When he has lucid days he is one of the most brilliant people I've ever met. That does not make his imaginary girlfriend in his head any more real. If he were in a suit and tie and told you one of his stories you would believe it.

I'm boring you with all of this to make the point that conspiracies, conspiracy sites and all that goes along with them are like a magnet for some. It is not their fault. Some part of their minds are diseased and don't function as they should. They can no more be held accountable for their activities than a person with terminal cancer can be scorned for not being able to go to work.

I'm basing my conjecture on the fact that under normal circumstances this person would be in jail. There is a reason he is given a pass. They know something about him we don't.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Im so waiting for the guy to come out and say his real name was John Titor all along.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

There is a reason he is given a pass. They know something about him we don't.

And what is that, and who are "they"?

I believe in mental illness. I also believe in spiritual illness. But, WHEN is somebody going to finally DO something about these "illness's" in people, rather than just patting them on the back, handing them a pill, and saying they aren't responsible?? YES, I know there are two sides to every story. Some people are truely freaking nuts, and some seem to gain pleasure from their insanity. I'm NOT for stoning the guy to death or anything like that, but someone should be tracking his email/IP address, finding out WHO he is, and finding out the TRUTH of whether or not he's a raving nut ball, or if he's pulling stunts like this for the FUN of it.... and either way, putting a STOP to it!

I think the whole world has lost it's marbles!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I think there may be another way to look at this.

A person who would do this is clearly suffering from a mental illness.

I hope he's reading all of this. Whatever the case, I hope this person is "socialized" by this experience.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
OK I mean no disrespect by this post.
SkepticOverlord since Tim made his physical health apart of the claims he made don't ATS members have a right to question that aspect of his story ?
Most of the time when a person or member makes certain claims there health is an non issue but in this case the person health is a part of the claims being made by the member.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
How is it that the OP has 3 STARS on the thread?

★★★ A solid contribution.

This thread has been labeled (HOAX) by S.O. and yet the poster has a 3 star rating? Not worrying about the props the poster is potentially getting, but concerned that the NEW ATS'ers checking out the thread will see the 3 star post and think its LEGIT!

Shouldnt the OP get a HOAX graphic or similar, if the poster is not banned (which should also be looked at), if a thread is deemed HOAX like in this case?

((for only 6hrs 23 minutes))

Right now the thread post looks like a valid post to any new people checking this thread, either erase the stars or label a hoax graphic or something, in my view. Right now all thats done to a HOAXER is not alot, maybe that's why the hoaxers come to ATS 1st to post there bunk?!

[edit on 24-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
well, the title of this thread does read (HOAX), now. is that not good enough?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Maybe people should`nt be so quick to dismmis this as a hoax, there`s a lot of obvious (ATS members are not that qualified) holes in this.

The govt and conspiricys are not that black and white.This has been dismissed by you people to quickly.

Sometimes lights in the sky are not always planes there also not always UFO`s.

THINK ABOUT IT

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 808state
Maybe people should`nt be so quick to dismmis this as a hoax, there`s a lot of obvious (ATS members are not that qualified) holes in this.

THINK ABOUT IT

There is nothing to think about when you really stop and look at the facts.

Member claimed photo of id was photocopied yet instead of normal black and white it was blue and white

I.d. picture has background from what appears to be a city street not something the government uses for IDs or passports

The lack of the DOD seal is another

No Hologram is yet another

The Bar Code on the ID was found on the Internet, hello that alone is one very huge red flag.

I could go on and on and that is just the ID card yet you say we should think about it. Sorry I for one will not buy that.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
808, having seen you on this thread, after seeing you on the one started by Maverick, I'm starting to wonder.

You join just after this gets called a hoax.
You defend the "hoax" as having a basis.
You don't seem interested in any other subject on ATS.

Somehow you remind me of the guy who starts a fire and then hangs around to watch the firemen and to offer advice.

Nah, couldn't be. I'm too paranoid. There's no chance that you're Tim. Is there?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There is nothing to think about when you really stop and look at the facts.

We don`t know the facts.

I could go on and on and that is just the ID card yet you say we should think about it. Sorry I for one will not buy that.

Exactly very obviously not a genuine ID.Why go to the trouble of posting a obvious fake ID.Is the possible Hoaxer suffering mentally.He`s gone to the trouble of posting an ID (requires some IQ ability) on the net.

Again think about it.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Nah, couldn't be. I'm too paranoid. There's no chance that you're Tim. Is there?

No, but keep an eye out on my membership I will be Banned soon.

People should be asking why the ID (obvious fake) could be IDed as a fake using the Internet.Maybe he wanted to be viewed as a hoaxer.Who knows, I`m curious as to why but I also know this isn`t as straight forrowed as members here believe

Every bit of evidence to suggest the ID was fake could be found by members of this Site.example the ability to read the bar code.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 808state
No, but keep an eye out on my membership I will be Banned soon.

I wonder if that is a first for ATS a member joins and the very same day he says he will be banned soon. Right after he defended a known hoax twce no less or lets put it this way a highly suspected hoax.

[edit on 5/26/2007 by shots]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I see that circumstantial evidence would say that you are a past member. Yet, what better way to 'get even' on ATS than to run a scam?

I'm paranoid by nature and inclination. It has served me well.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"but I also know this isn't as straight forrowed as members here believe ".

Do tell, considering all you do is ignore the constantly-reiterated facts then add on some idiot-level paranoia mentality.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I never stated I knew the answers.

If I did this would be the last place to put them.

The board isn`t gonna allow no matter how much SO defends the truth, information on that level to be posted.

The govt will prevent it getting out.

You only have to look at the Washington post and there current/past legal battles with the present admin of USA.

The only way is to hide it.Somehow.

Or like I`ve said before maybe this is a govt way of smearing this guys reputation on the net, maybe he has nothing to do with the info posted on that site and this.

[edit on 26-5-2007 by 808state]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Timothy S. McNiven I certainly hope your joking about trying to sue ATS for what members have posted. People are entitled to their opinions and therefore you probably won't have much of a legal leg to stand on.

As far as your claims, having not been there I cannot conclusively say whether or not you are serious or making misleading statements. But giving a full confession of an act of terrorism I am sure that some justice department officials would love to know who you are.

I am just saying. If you are telling the truth you would be in much more hot water than those that you have claimed "slandered" you.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
You can't sue 60,000 people for what a handful of people have said....

A friend of mine told me that people can sue someone for name calling in the USA (as ridiculous as that sounds) but i don't think that applies to message boards...

The amount of insults that happens on all the message boards on the internet is millions a day for sure.

If people start to sue people for message board posts, your American economy will fall to the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join