It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Zoo,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was appauled to look at this story,

But this Zoo in china really needs to be looked at,

I know im pretty sencitive to such things which is why i would like to know others thoughts on such events that are taken place there,

The sad one that shocked me was the feeding of live domestic animals to the lions,

People buy a cow or a chicken and the small bus trip takes you to the lion where a blue van pulls up and the live cow is tipped right out,

The lions are not even hungry and said to be over weight, So this really is just for the entertainment factor, which is why i believe its wrong,

Im all up for animals getting trained to go back in the wild, but im not sure this is how its done,

Also People on the bus have a little flap where they stick the live chicken in to meet the waiting lion, the chicken and live ducks are almost teased with it in the bus,

Im really appauled by this and im glad Skynews when to investigate,

Surely this is wrong?

Thoughts please?

The authorities at the park say the tigers are being trained to be released back into the wild and argue that the fees charged for the live animals are used to support the park.

news.sky.com...

theres also a vid on the site, But dont watch if you dont like to see things like that,

[edit on 22-5-2007 by asala]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Having been to a few zoos in China (I've never seen live feeding mind you.) all the animals are well fed usually by the punters.

I've got a nice pic of an orangutang eatting ice-cream and biscuits.

This is China, it's a hole. the people think that because they have some money now that they are also classy. Animal rights haven't happened yet. Hell most of the people don't have rights.

Heads up people, your worse than the animals!

It will be a long and slow process to change the way of an entire country (big damm country) but it will change, right now their economy is flying and everybody wants a piece of the action. Not so different to the circus boom in Europe and the US in early 1900's or the roman empire and their games with all the strange exotic animals and the brutal killings that went along side.

chikey

join