It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.americanthinker.com...

Sun, 4 Jan 8:08pm DeepZero [Reply]
"The American Thinker is devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism, and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on The American Thinker. National security in all its dimensions, strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military is emphasized. The right to exist, and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture
"

From the above site.

I really need to know if anyone has visted this site. something does not seem right about it.

Deep

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deep

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'll reply, but I haven't been there. I'm going to have to check it out tomorrow, though, because that intregues me. As does your comment. Hope this extra response helps you get more

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Had a quick look just now, seems sadly legit. All I can say if if that's the American thinkers then America needs a new brain.

Seriously though, I've seen plenty of sites like this. What is it about it that makes you wary of it? I only looked at few stories and stuff.

new topics

top topics

join