It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why don't people clean their teeth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
lol, I love that episode!

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
For ONCE Lysergic and I AGREE on something.... THIS MUST MEAN SOMETHING to those of you who walk around with MUTT MOUTH!

I brush my tongue as well Lysergic... It's only fair!

BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!

I STILL can't beleive we are having THIS discussion!

P...
m...

[Edited on 1-8-2004 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Me too. I can't miss my Seinfeld repeats in the evening.
That episode drove me crazy...how efficient he was being in the shower. Anyhow I guess this is getting off topic, so I think it's a conspiracy implanted in me at an early age to not take proper care of my teeth. So, eventually I would get some sort of heart problem, and, run into some problems. Someone from the future did not want me to succeed in my path.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
eewwhhh you non brushing your teeth people!!!!!!!

You need to brush at least twice a day. Once in morning to get rid of that funky i just slept and woke up breath and stale mouth AND also in the evening before retiring bed, I usually do it after my last meal...and if i have a snack between then and bed, I will rinse and gargle with mouthwash.

please if you are not gonna do it for yourself, do it for the kind soul who has to kiss you everyday..

very interesting article relating to this issue:
www.galactic-guide.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Nothing gets stuck between my teeth either. When my wisdom teeth came in they smashed all my other teeth toghther. I can't get floss between them, no matter how hard I try. I do use mouthwash though.

I have the same problem. My teeth have always been too close together to floss, but I use toothpicks religiously.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
See, here's the thing.

Dental care isn't just for your benefit.

If you have nasty breath, people you talk to will not want to get close to you.

Nothing worse than breath that smells like poop.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There is no need to brush your teeth if you regularly eat raw onions and drink cabbage juice....I have a couple of broken teeth plus some cavities and gum disease and my tooth are all yellow and misplaced,people say my breath stinks but I don't care,I don't like to brush,I am as healthy and natural as I want to be....Toothless people rule...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't brush my teeth religiously after every meal but floss and rinse numerous time a day... I'm sixty three years old and have all of my teeth.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
when i first got into over the road trucking, there were times where i was goin without brushing my teeth...days or even a week and a half or so...but i brushem everyday now

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by deevee

Well I have cleaned my teeth twice a day since I was a kid. I even brush after eating something sugary, or they just feel dirty, I can't stand it. I always floss after I eat, I always have one of those 'dental flossers', the plastic things, on hand.

Yet I have rotting teeth, and being on disability I can't afford to get them fixed. My choice is live with them, or have them yanked. But if my service connected pension get's increased I will get dental at the VA.

Anyway point is, bad teeth does not always mean you don't look after them. Unhealthy teeth can be genetic, not all teeth are created equally.

edit on 5/30/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Good luck to you on getting your VA Comp.. It took me over 14 years to prove my case. The VA has damned good dentist.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
I have known several people who attend to all other aspects of personal grooming yet ignore their teeth to the point where they become rotting stumps. I've witnessed them wash their hands after urinating, look in the mirror, comb their hair, so whats with the teeth. I'm serious, this question has been nagging me for years

How do animals in nature clean their teeth? They don't, now do they. I would suppose if we ate the food we should eat, then we would not have any problems.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Good luck to you on getting your VA Comp.. It took me over 14 years to prove my case. The VA has damned good dentist.

Thanx mate. I am at 40% now since February, but I had three C&P's, and the 40 was from the first one. They are still waiting on test results for my GI claims. Took me 10 years, and many denials. You only need to be at 50%, with being unemployable, for dental care.

Sry for the OT OP.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
How do animals in nature clean their teeth? They don't, now do they. I would suppose if we ate the food we should eat, then we would not have any problems.

Not sure how true this is, but I heard that our mouths can produce an enzyme that keeps teeth clean, but once we started eating meat on a regular basis it caused the enzyme to stop being produced, and that's why we have such weak teeth as compared to animals.

edit on 6/2/2013 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join