It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world is Osama Bin Laden?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Remote Viewers, it's time to educe your abilities.

Target: Osama
Time: Dec. 29, 2003 to Jan 30, 2004
Geographical Zone: NW 1/4 of Saudi Arabia, old trade route, underground springs, mountains

Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just guessing here but is it Greece?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In a hole, living like SoDamn Insane, with his payote!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think that the United States will eventually find him but I have serious doubts that he was even involved in 911. The government's probably using him as a scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Svengali

Geographical Zone: NW 1/4 of Saudi Arabia, old trade route, underground springs, mountains

Good Luck!

Just a question...but why would we care about his location from Dec. 29 up until this very moment?
He most likely moves around frequently.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Saddam Straight Captured and Osama will be going down too!

In an amazing turn of events, Saddam Hussein was captured by U.S. forces near his ancentral home of Tikrit.

Needless to say, Saddam was not livin' very large. No Benzos, no hoes, no bling-bling, and apparently no toiletries. What's a dictator or martyr to be to do without Gucci cologne to get through the day?

I mean look at this bitch, he looks like the crazy guy that roams near the corner of Market and Van Ness talking to himself out loud.

An amazing turn of events indeed. This may mean another four years for Bush if he plays it right, and bad news for all of the Democratic candidates. We'll see what happens. But hey, if we can catch this guy, perhaps we can capture Osama Bin Laden.

My guess he not in a spider hole like Sadamm but a dirty old cave (not much difference)!

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He is taking advice from Waldo.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Osama probably died from kidney failure or from injuries sustained from those bunker bombs (whatever they were called) .

All videos shown of him are OLD. the audio tapes are probably made by his sons or top men or even manipulated to sound like him, but really I don't think it is him.

and if he ain't dead physically, consider him dead, we are never gonna find him, cuz we are hiding him too well.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'll bet he's alive somewhere. What if, when they caught him, they executed him, Saddam, and Michael Jackson on PPV? That would be cool.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What if they already got him and they are waiting until close to the election to say "We got him." Easy re-elect.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
We wont know for sure until they pop up with his head on a stick. Dont think we have him just yet. Its hard to keep a capture quiet. So many people would have been involved. Someone would spill the beans while keeping anonyamous!! Human nature.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Small elite force,highly trained, not that hard. I think that they would like to keep him alive til the election. He won't be getting good medical treatment in a cave. Just a theory.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
35:10:01N (35,1671), 33:22:01E (33,367)

Wopppahhhh!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hear ya.. I would never put anything past our politicians. Task force Grey Fox is hunting him like wild bore. So far he is living proof manure can spout legs a move!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
who cares.. he's not behind 9/11..

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Osama is probaly in Pakistan but on CNN they said he was in Iran. Maybe he is with Carmen Sandiago

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm in New York with the rest of my family!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Carmen Sandiago

I loved this Showwwwwwwwwwww.

God, such good memories.

Deep

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maerlyn
I think that the United States will eventually find him but I have serious doubts that he was even involved in 911. The government's probably using him as a scapegoat.

Yup. He's alive and well, living the good life in beautiful
downtown Lebanon.
That or he's playing cards with Jim Morrison, Elvis, and Jimmi Hendrix. It is to dream..........

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svengali

Good Luck!

Isn't that the name of a popular childrens book series???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join