It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video - Anatomy of the 9/11 Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is a very interesting piece of work, check it out the conclusion is very good and possibly reveals something about these attacks no one else is talking about. It makes sense of all the seemingly incriminating and obvious evidence like the put options, Silverstein's pull it, Bush and the secret services negligence, Israeli and US involvement and why these anomalies happened:

Google Video Link

This video could be right on the money with the who's and whys..

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
great find. Took a while to get to the point though.

Implicate everyone so no one talks. The mafia way.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Great Video it sticked to the fact.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To a very large extent, Victor Ostrovsky's book, 'By Way of Deception', changed my world view. It was interesting to hear him, towards the end, explain how you marginalise someone who is getting too close to the truth.

We are seeing this exact same process at work against the so-called 9/11 'truth' movement. Increasingly, and in much the same way as Bush et al used to mention 9/11 and Iraq in the same sentence, de-bunkers are talking about 9/11 CTers and Holocaust deniers in the same breath. It's obvious this is intended to put pressure on anyone looking to examine possible Israeli complicity in the attacks.

And, unless you are a Holocaust denier, it works.

I find myself cringing when I read Israeli/Zionist-related 9/11 CTs because I know they're going to get derailed by the first accusation of anti-Semitism.

Interesting video, by the way, Insolubrious.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The insider trading totally floored me I would have had no idea about that.
Those words Either you are with us or your with the terrorists. Bunch of bs.
Oh gee don't support the Constitution or you will be labeled a terrorist.

Anyone who is a terrorist is Bush. And this video proves it.

I found some links that is shown in this video and it backs it up.
As I said 9-11 was planned to pave the way for Iraq and to the state we're in now. Police State.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.jfkii.com...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
CM^

Yes it was very interesting the analysis of the celebrating Mossad agents decked out as Palestinians; you had exactly the same MO with the USS Liberty incident, when the Israelis attacked the spy ship with LBJ's full complicity, with the plan to blame the sinking on the Arabs. But it didn't sink. Oops again.

Also, each country played in character--the Israelis by pretending to be Arabs, the US by using a false flag op directed at itself.

Insolubrious, great content in that vid, but a tough slog. Thanks for the post

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is a very impressive film. I think they have really put their fingers on something. Years ago I knew a man who was teaching his four year old son to hate the jews. This man was a very intelligent and witty person. He would tell me what he was doing and would be very pleased when his little boy showed signs of suspicion and antipathy toward Jews. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and asked him why he was doing this. I told him that I thought that "anti-semitism" was baloney and that I had Jewish friends and that jews were just like everyone else, etc, the usual liberal minded stuff, but I could never convince him.

Finally I realized that all the evidence I was giving to him about my experience with Jewish people was not enough to convince him that Jews were substantially like everyone else. I realized what the problem was.

The problem was that I was not only expecting him to change his mind about the Jews but also to change his mind about the parents that had taught him to hate the Jews and that was more than he could do. This film demonstrates the full implications of the cover up and the way it has been managed. It's not only collaring the bad guys that must be done. It is expecting very large numbers of Israelis and Americans to admit that they have put unscrupulous killers into office to lead them. They just can't do it. When would someone like Bill O'Reilly ever take such a step back.

new topics

top topics

join