It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret plans to turn staff into police informers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well done iamCanadian2 and Harassment 101. I can back up everything that you guys have said. I was a postdoctoral research scientist 20 years ago - a popular guy at the lab and at the Estate where I worked. After a short while, some file must have been distributed and my life changes abruptly. I was stalked by hundreds, my friends of 3 years of my PhD turned against me. I was was sworn at, screamed at, spat at. The convoys following me included firefighters, police and ambulance, who seemed to find me with millisecond and millimetre precision.
20 years on, I still get the brighting treatment with cars switching their lights on during sunny days even though the cars are not Volvo's.
About 16 years ago I felt the effects of EM weapons and the pain continues to today. I am still surveilled 24/7. All this due to a false rumour!

We need to start either a new thread or new forum on gang stalking to alert others to this threat. I thought I was alone until 2 weeks ago before I found Second Family - a support group. Now I realise that there are hundreds of people in the same boat as I am.

Please stand up and do not let the Government take away your liberty. If not you, someone else's life may depend on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi Heronumber0
No you are not alone. I belong to a multi stalk forum you may want to visit, [email protected]
I am big on exposing this as it is the only way to stop it.
I am always sorry to hear that another person has recognized that they have become a TI (targeted individual), but also I am happy to find other TI's because we then have a stronger voice to expose this travesty of justice.
EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE is the only way to stop this.

Debbie

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I drink heavily almost every single day and if some Rat Bastard Government agency starts harassing me about it then I most probably will commit a "violent crime" -- against them.

Get the [REDACTED] out of my life you [REDACTED] Pigs!

Back to the caves!

lol!! maybe I should start drinking heavily!!
For all of you "out there" who say....."if you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about", I say rubbish!! I had a criminal online harassment charge and a Burglary charge and previous arrest record "created" on me by the Putnam County Sheriff's department that nobody could explain. I would like to say I was always an outspoken critic of our city government (TN) and the police corruption that got our city sued several times. Being a political activist made it easy for the feds (whom where conducting an online investigation on a website I joined....I didn't know at the time) to set me up for a very big fall. I ended up in criminal court standing there asking who had pressed charges against me because I had never seen this person (prison guard) in my life, they covered up the Burglary charge, I went through two lawyers, two private investigators who were too cowardly to actually do their jobs because they were coerced by high government officials who are incompetent, I ended up throwing out information in a Medicare fraud case (as bait) that brought One Million dollars back to their fund........it was at that point I really got set up. After fighting it for a year I decided to cut my losses, pack up and relocate to another state. I was "relocated" by a realtor who was paid by someone??? I still don't know who........this whole case turned into the biggest nightmare. I have been ruined personally, professionally, financially. They are taking the one last thing I have..........my home.

Don't kid yourselves when you say .......If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. I wasn't doing anything wrong, I didn't commit any illegal activities.........government employees did.......and I took the fall for their incompetence and subsequent cover-up. I have the names of every federal agency and most of the indentities now.

You are NO longer protected by the Constitution. Make no mistake about it...you are going to see more and more "average" citizens subject to the kind of thing I was. Keep in mind I am a 50 year old woman with a college degree and a stable work background.....a combined 30 year work career~~three jobs. Now tell me you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
Just remember if you have not done anything wrong you will have nothing to worry about. So says the Targeted Individual who is currently under 24/7 survellence.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Harassment101]
Right. That is not the point. The point is this vigilance can lead to nothing but trouble and its Kremlin style crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You people are interpolating several steps beyond the proposition which aren't demanded of educators.

How many people at Virginia tech ignored the extraordinary rantings of that Korean student at Virginia Tech, because of his supposed right to freedom of speech/privacy.

The English tutor lady who did try to raise concerns was roundly ignored by the school's administration.

All the proposal is as I understand it is that when a tutor notices something that rings alarm bells that tutor and the school authorities have an obligation to pass on those concerns.

Had this happened at V-tech dozens of families wouldn't be mourning meaningless losses.

There is a balance to be struck between personal liberty and society's rights.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
You people are interpolating several steps beyond the proposition which aren't demanded of educators.

How many people at Virginia tech ignored the extraordinary rantings of that Korean student at Virginia Tech, because of his supposed right to freedom of speech/privacy.

He didnt rant about anything. He was quiet and did not have anything to do with anyone. I suppose now you think anyone shy and quiet should be singled out as a possible murderer?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson[/

All the proposal is as I understand it is that when a tutor notices something that rings alarm bells that tutor and the school authorities have an obligation to pass on those concerns.

So this tutor took the comment "I honk for Peace" and skewed her report to the school authorities. I say this teacher was in favour of peace not war and the many 'sheep' that are brainwashed into believing that war is the only way to obtain peace and order have now successfully 'shut up' another peace advocate.
I know from experience that things like this happen. They are always trying to 'shut me up' by creating slander in my community about me as I am an activist for the exposure of gang stalking. This kind of treatment that the teacher got is very much like what has happened to me and literally millions of other people who are considered non-conformist and do not want to follow the many sheep of society. Frankly, I think society's sheep are actually wolves in sheep's clothing and this was a planned sacrifice.
Debbie

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
UNITED STATES CODE

TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 13, SECTION 241 Conspiracy Against Rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 13 SECTION 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

All law enforcement personnel are subject to these laws & the Constitution, & can be held liable for unequal application of the law.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ks961
UNITED STATES CODE

TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 13, SECTION 241 Conspiracy Against Rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 13 SECTION 242 Deprivation of Rights under Color of Law

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

All law enforcement personnel are subject to these laws & the Constitution, & can be held liable for unequal application of the law.

That's great to know!

So, I can offically press charges against Mr. Bush and his administration for the Deprivation of Privacy?

Think I got a chance to win in a court case?

How about a settlement? Maybe a class action suit for all of America? I'll file for a claim of $400 billion. That breaks down to about $1300 per person. That's roughly four times Bush's lame "tax credit" he enacted a few years back, which was really just an advance on next year's refund.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Have you read the FBI brochure… you can read it here…

www.scribd.com...

It may be part of it, who knows.

Scary times.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I believe it is very likely going to occur.

In Dubai this has already been in place for quite some time. A couple of friends who live there told me that a ridiculous amount of people are acting as police informants. One of them told me that one of his teachers and even a classmate was "working" as an informant!

Looks like they are using Dubai and other places as an experimental ground. Who knows? Anything is possible nowadays...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join