It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 Question For Official Story Believers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
I've been looking for that quote for a short while.

He is referring to demo'ing the building, not the removal of fire fighters.

Why do people think he is referring only to the "pulling" of the fire fighters? Is there a piece of unedited film we haven't seen somewhere that clarifies this point? Where is it?

[edit on 22-5-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

Oh I'm sure its around here somewhere but I saw it from the video 9-11 mysteries.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If he was talking about the firefighters he would have said pull them out.

He says ''we had so many loss of lives already'' so then he says pull it in hopes that the building falls on his footprints so it doesn't fall on anyone or other buildings. (not that he cares for other lives)

Now here's where you can see in his eyes that he hopes he's not asked this question in the interview.

(How come there were explosives set up in the WTC 7, mr Silverstein?)

[edit on 22-5-2007 by selfless]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
Seriously, does this make sense to anybody?

No, because the point was the four corners of the building falling simultaneously. If there was some horizontal failure underneath the remaining core columns, if that's the suggestion, then it still doesn't explain why the outer face fell from all four corners at once, evenly with the roof and everything else besides the first column that went by itself.

What I think is a contradiction is how all of these structural members behave in relation to each during one set of events, but then they behave differently later for another set of events.

The floor failures for the Twin Towers would present another example. The planes hit the buildings and knocked out trusses, but these truss failures didn't result in all the other trusses "unzipping" each other. The only trusses to fail were those directly impacted. But later, entire floors of at least 20+ trusses all failed simultaneously, apparently, because of some instantaneous mechanism where trusses apparently fail each other. And the fires were not even, but spread out chaotically and started up and died in different places between impacts and collapses.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.popularmechanics.com...
southerncrossreview.org...
www.debunking911.com... [Personal favorite]

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Iblis]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis
www.popularmechanics.com...
southerncrossreview.org...
www.debunking911.com... [Personal favorite]

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Iblis]

Care to summarize what the current best explanation is for all of us here? I've read many attempts to explain WTC7 and none of it makes sense. What's your interpretation of the explanations offered at the sites you referenced?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join