It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Feed Hungry Animals - FREE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is a site you can go to everyday and click on a button to help an animal in need for free. There are also other sites that do the same (click and help) - they are listed at the top of the website. Of course it's all ads but it doesn't take long to click the buttons then go on your merry internet way.

"Visit The Animal Rescue Site at www.theanimalrescuesite.com...

every day and click the purple button. That simple action gives food to an abandoned or abused animal.

There is no cost to you! Funding for nutritious food is paid by site sponsors."

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow, nice site!!! I clicked the rainforest one and the feed the animals one about 20 times each. It was so great to know that me clicking those little button helped saved animals and the rain forest. I am big on saving the environment and saving animals. If you find any more sites like this tell me please.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think you can only click on them once a day. I'll read more on the site and post it.

I have the site (and the other ones too) on my "favorites" and click on them right when I first get on the computer.

I think it's a great site too! Thanks to all who try it out.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I checked - you can only click on it once a day but there are 5 different sites to help others.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If you REALLY wanna help those animals....get the link of the button your clicking....set up a self repeating _javascript that will open the link for 3 seconds then close the window....and let it roll....lemme see if i can find this javascrpt.

Edit....nevermind then.....once a day....that sux.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

new topics

top topics

join