It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know something about the cameraman who recorded that Alien Autopsy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Amazing story Palasheea - I cannot comment on it right now - Cuz i would proberly be 100% wrong about somthing.

Wasn't he filmed through some kinda fence also?
Or is it just me who remember wrong?
I got the impression of a basement or a store-room..

nice.

Later if you wanna know about the MC Pherson family..
You could goto my thread The Butt Aliens
- But it's on hold right now so spend your energy here instead.
That thread has been filled up with deep black energy so it's best to stay here in this thread - cuz this is not infected yet.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This old rubbish has been de-bunked. The film makers admitted the fake years ago.

The film "Alien Autopsy" is based on there story.

They have been on T.V. in the UK loads of times revealing the whole story and why they did it.

They do still claim that they where offered "REAL" footage of such an autopsy, and they borrowed the money to pay for the original tapes from a shady character. When the footage failed to be handed over (If it indeed ever existed) they faked it.

It's well documented.

Search it out.

The footage is garbage.

Ram

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Questions:
Do you remember the name of that BBC documentary?

No..But I think BeyondPlanetEarth might have seen it too.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks Ram, I see if that information is anywhere on that site.

Also am reading on that Mc Pherson case now and will comment here a little later!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
To clear up a lot of confusion of who said what and what was filmed where I would respectfully like to suggest that anyone who is interested in the alien autopsy film take a look at my new book. It is entitled ALIEN AUTOPSY INQUEST and it can of course be located on Amazon. Also, I am the features editor for a UK based magazine entitled UFO DATA. In the May/June issue there is a brand new interview with Ray Santilli conducted by myself. UFO DATA magazine is only available upon subscription and more details can be located at: www.ufodata.co.uk

I'd also like to ask if anyone has any information about the alien autopsy film to contact me direct. Does anyone know where to find Buddy Zelman ? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Philip Mantle.
www.beyondroswell.com

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I sent this information to Phillip yesterday morning....

Buddy's full name is Bernard 'Buddy' Zelman. 'Buddy' is his nickname.
Information about this person can be found in People Search but unfortunately they charge a fee for phone numbers.

I also found a number from an internet search of a journalist who wrote up an article on Buddy Zelman for a local paper here in our area back in 1999. I sent this information to Phillp Mantle yesterday morning also.

The web page had this woman's phone number and email address on it so I called her this afternoon and she mentioned that Phillip had already sent her an email sometime earlier today.

She also said that she used to work with Buddy Zelman and saw him about 3 months ago. I told her to check out this thread in this forum and to look at the cameraman photograph to see if it bears any resemblance to Buddy Zelman and to let Phillip Mantle know about this.

Am hoping that she will give Phillip information on how to contact Buddy Zelman but at least we've been able to contact someone who's a good friend of his.

I'm hoping that we can get Buddy Zelman to talk about his connection to that Alien Autopsy footage and if in fact that photograph is really him or not. Stayed tuned folks!

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just posting this vid that's showing me and a short message that Mr. Zelman should recognize should he log onto this forum. He's already been notified about this thread.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ram,
Just looked over that one thread you referred me to and just wanted to say that you're visual presentation about that McPherson tape was excellent and very entertaining!

I admit that I mostly skimmed through that thread because there were so many posts in it but just wanted to ask you if you think that the original footage of that case is real or not.

I still need to read up on this case more as I'm still unclear about the details of it but nevertheless, just like the alien autopsy and the alien interview footage, this McPherson footage is very interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
if you are talking about the rowell autopsy,it is old news who made the film of the autopsy thats been circulating for years...contact me for details..this is old news...j

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Would I be correct in assuming that people are becoming confused between the McPherson tape, the alien interview and the alien autopsy?

Victor is the guy from the alien interview, which is a completely different thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
the apartment belonged to a relative of santilli or shoefield in camden town,london = www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1431259CA11654D0 [ reply to post by yeti101

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
i read with interest ur comments on this autopsy,whether fake or real or wotever combination of those 2 words u choose,but i cannot access the links u give re: zelman...do u have any other valid available links similar,or any updated links to those which u have given here?...tks...butlincat

Originally posted by Palasheea
After not telling anyone about the following information I'm giving here, at this point I don't see any harm in telling what I know in regards to the cameraman whom Ray Santilli supposedly got that Alien Autopsy footage from.

Here's my story.
Back in 1996, I was invited to join The Cleveland Paranormal Roundtable. I didn't join it but the head of that group set up a meeting at a local coffeeshop in Shaker Ht's, for me to meet someone by the name of Buddy Zelman.
So I met Buddy and during our conversation he told me that it was he whom Santilli visited in Cleveland when Santilli was looking for old 50's recordings and so on for a project he was working on.

He also told me that it was he who directed Santilli to that cameraman who filmed that alien autopsy footage.

Well, to make a long story short, the cameraman seen in the following link looks suspiciously a lot like Buddy Zelman. I've known this for years now but never bothered to tell anybody because.. well, who am I going to tell?

Here are a couple of links that mention Buddy Zelman.

www.firezine.net...

Page about the autopsy with a photo that looks like Buddy Zelman but it says it's the cameraman

This page also mentions Buddy

If in fact that photo is the person who I think it is, then he deserves to be confronted about this.... Even if it's not him -- but it sure looks like him -- he did tell me that it was he who directed Santilli to this cameraman which means that he's somehow complicit in this hoax.

Admin edit: Removed sentence at member's request.

[edit on 28-5-2007 by SimonGray]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join