It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn why Illuminated venerate the symbolic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Learn the connection between the above/ below. hevens /earth mars . we all know they are symbol-holics but do you know why? I thought I knew it all, but this is an intense humbling reminder that I do not.

Dont let the first bit make you think this is about somthing its not....keep watching..

video.google.com...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why dont you break it down for those of us who dont have 1:36 to spend watching this.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That is impossible Im afraid, Im actually very impressed that Mr. Flynn was able to pack so much info into an 1:30 presentation . If it was as easy as "breaking it down", more people would know it.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Bummer. I have found most of those videos to be 5 minutes of info followed by 2 hours of incoherent ranting and blurry pictures.

Tell us what info you found interesting or particularly revealing about the so called illuninati and symbolism.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amenti
I thought I knew it all...

There's your first problem...

Ditto what RWPBR said; please explain what you found to be so interesting that you felt compelled to post a link and tell us all we would learn something, then we can discuss it further.

I don't have time to watch a video like that either... my internet time is very limited nowadays...

Thanks!

-Axe

new topics

top topics

join