It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Woohoo!

I had an awesome dream last night. I was in a car with 2 friends, and the car had a glass roof and you could clearly see the starry night above. There was a dark mountain range near the horizon. I looked up and saw a dark triangular object with a central white light, and an orange/fiery light at each tip. It was flying around at random about 40-50m above the car. I shouted something along the lines of "OMG WTF" and pointed at the sky and my friends watched and said the equivalent of "# what's that!". I felt lots of fear and fascination while watching it. The object was identical to the one sighted in belgium

If only they really were real and I saw one because the feeling I remember from the dream is awwesome.

What is strange is that right before, or right after that dream I dreamt of something cool but that would get me banned if I typed it here

[edit on 21-5-2007 by DarkSide]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wonder if you have been absorbed with the triangular item and your mind rewarded you.

I had an awful dream last night where a former student of mine smiled at me, called me by name and told me that she had breast cancer.

It has devastated me today and I just hope everything is OK.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sorry to rain on your parade man! Maybe you will spot a UFO soon or be abducted by aliens...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You people have way too much energy. I think a recent thread covers what their purpose may be here on Earth. But yes, they are real, and they're neutral. I'm new to BTS, so sorry for the randomness, but these smileys are awesome! Like
andandand

new topics

top topics

join