It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Reptilians - The Watcher Files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Couldn't resist, hehe

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
AntiSystem, as I feel the waters here at ATS, I am coming closer to posting my experiences.

Here's one for you.

On Christmas day, I spent it at my girlfriends folks. I have always known her 80 yr old dad to have brown eyes. But on that day, - we were out in the garage while he smoked a cigar and I puffed on my American Spirits - non chemical cigarettes, - during heated debates on 9/11 deception, Israeli atrocities, privately controlled federal reserve and a ton of other subjects, which he professionally debunked, his eyes were different.

His eyes were BLUE, and the pupils were like slits, not round. Really freaked me out, but since I am pretty strong now, I didn't let it get to me or mention it to him.

When I tell you anything that has happened to me, I give you the honest truth, I will never lie to anyone, even if it makes me look like a nut or a lunatic.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

AntiSystem, as I feel the waters here at ATS, I am coming closer to posting my experiences.

That�s good. Always nice to get to know the community a little first, I'm quite new here myself.

Here's one for you.

On Christmas day, I spent it at my girlfriends folks. I have always known her 80 yr old dad to have brown eyes. But on that day, - we were out in the garage while he smoked a cigar and I puffed on my American Spirits - non chemical cigarettes, - during heated debates on 9/11 deception, Israeli atrocities, privately controlled federal reserve and a ton of other subjects, which he professionally debunked, his eyes were different.

His eyes were BLUE, and the pupils were like slits, not round. Really freaked me out, but since I am pretty strong now, I didn't let it get to me or mention it to him.

Nice. That is an interesting story. It would freak me out to. Probably smart to not point it out, if he really wasn�t human. I will probably be focusing a lot more on the eyes of people in high places from now on, hehe. I don't know you at all, and this could very well be made up as much as it could be true, but either way, it was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

When I tell you anything that has happened to me, I give you the honest truth, I will never lie to anyone, even if it makes me look like a nut or a lunatic.

Even though I don�t know you and can't trust you entirely when you say that, it's still good to hear. I respect that. To shut up and not tell other people what you really think is going on is obviously what "they" would want.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Putin

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
GW Bush

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Blair

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by PuPP]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Queen Mary Of Teck

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hitler

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Don't It Make My Brown Eyes... Blue
Crystal Gayle.

This is no mere coincidence that the rulers have blue eyes as well as many Hollywood players.

Some may say "but it's just contact lenses"!

Queen Elizabeth II was born on April 21, 1926 in London, celebrates two birthdays. The Unofficial one is on June 11.
Her Height is 5'4", Hair Color is Dark Brown and has Blue eyes.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is just stupid. Come on this is worse than TRAINEDFORTHIS telling up Aliens are Fallen Angels

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Grouch, I don't know if they are reptilian shapeshifters, all I know is BLUE EYES is the key to what rules us.

Perhaps it's just an advanced race?

It's no mere coincidence that Bush(s), Clinton, Blair, Putin, Hitler, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary all had BLUE EYES.

There are many more.

And when you look into music, actors and other entertainers, you'll see how many have Blue Eyes as well.

Doesn't mean they are evil or bad, unless THEY promote decadance, like Ron Jeremy, or wars like Hitler and the Royal families of Europe have for centuries.

How many people reading this have Blue Eyes?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I have blue eyes does that mean I'm evil? I can honestly say I ain't a reptilian

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
My whole family has blue eyes.

where do we sign up for this world domination thing?

I want my share at least a state or small country

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I have blue eyes. A lot of people have blue eyes. But I was just wondering... and keep in mind that I don't have too much knowledge of these theories... Does is matter is a person has blue eyes or not?

You said that you had always known your girlfriend's dad to have brown eyes, and that they changed while you where in conversation. If their eyes can change from brown to blue, why do the colour of the eyes matter, couldn�t every person with brown, grey or green eyes be one of "them"?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Blond hair and blue eyes are the expression of the aryan race an agressive people which are woven through the blood of many europeans.

This natural warrior genetic disposition is used by the forces of darkness but not necessarily controlled by them. The Indo south asian peoples have a similar disposition too.

Hitler was controller by aryan projections of a superior clean race which was projections of the lizards as per this excerpt from cassiopaea.org channeling sessions:

Q: (L) What influence was Adolf Hitler under when he
undertook to do the things he did. Who was guiding him?
A: Lizards. Indirectly.
Q: (L) What connection did they use to influence him?
A: Projected beings of human type, inspired forms of great
Aryan spirits.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Pupp,

I think the film Battlefield Earth is about the Nephilim as per this session from Cassiopaea.org:

Q: I would like to go back to the subject of the Nephilim.
Now you said the Nephilim were a group of humanoid types
brought here to earth to be enforcers, is that correct?
A: Yes.
Q: When were they brought here?
A: 9046 BC one reference.
Q: They were giants, is that correct?
Q: They were presented to the people as the representatives,
or "Sons" of God, is that correct?
Q: You say these dudes were 11 to 14 feet tall...
Q: You and the ancient literature say that these sons of god
intermarried with human women, is that correct?
Q: Did they do that the same way it is done today, that is,
sexual interaction?
A: No.
Q: How was it done?
A: Forced insemination.
Q: So, it was artificial insemination?
A: Close.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
effigyrelease, Ozzy is a reptilian, I avoided a free ticket to attend Ozzy Fest in 1999 (I think it was 1999) because I had bad vibes.

War Pigs from Black Sabbath is a good song who's lyrics say alot. I grew up on that music and I believe most of it is Satanic to the core and I cannot tolerate it anymore.

Right here is where you lose me man, sorry but no.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadaCANfight
YOU GUYS FORGOT ABOUT ME

i = super high level ranking uber god like reptilian overloard grand minister of all that is.

probably shouldent have told you all that. oh well no one will belive me anyway you humans are such suckers!

Reptillian don't use words like uber to describe themselves because in their infinate knowledge they know that uber is code for goober!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
Grouch, I don't know if they are reptilian shapeshifters, all I know is BLUE EYES is the key to what rules us.

Perhaps it's just an advanced race?

It's no mere coincidence that Bush(s), Clinton, Blair, Putin, Hitler, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary all had BLUE EYES.

There are many more.

And when you look into music, actors and other entertainers, you'll see how many have Blue Eyes as well.

Doesn't mean they are evil or bad, unless THEY promote decadance, like Ron Jeremy, or wars like Hitler and the Royal families of Europe have for centuries.

Ron Jeremy has appeared in an ATS discussion lol

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
THENEO, I believe the offspring of the Nephilim/Nefilim are still among us today. The discovery of Giant human bones, some measuring 12-14 feet tall have been supressed from the mainstream public.

www.genesispark.com...

www.stevequayle.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join