It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Reptilians - The Watcher Files

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
She said, "The lizards or the reptiles." And she said, "She used to say, in all seriousness, 'They are NOT human!'"

Christine Fitzgerald went on to tell me: "You know, the Windsors are a reptilian line, they're not human." And that "the British Royal Family, and its inter-linking bloodlines, are actually reptilian, they come from a reptilian extraterrestrial race."
christine fitzgerald was one of dianas closest confidants.

u guys dont really know how evil and sick these beings are where do u think all the missing children and aborted fetuses go? not to mention children that are bred for the sole purpose of ritual sacrifice by these entitiies

they devour human flesh just like in V the miniseries

"These bloodlines became the leaders and the Royal lines of that ancient Near and Middle Eastern area. This bloodline would appear to go back to an extra-terrestrial intervention which created hybrid bloodlines. This, I think, is referred to in the Old Testament which is, of course, just an edited rewrite of more ancient texts where it talks about the "sons of God" who interbred with the "daughters of men", creating the hybrid line, the Nefilim/Nephilim. When you go back to the Hebrew, the "sons of God" become the "sons of the gods". And so often when you see the translation into the English, the King James version of the Bible, as God in the Old Testament, it actually is translated from the word meaning gods.

And these bloodlines moved over as time went on and became the British and European Aristocracy and Royal Families. The incessant interbreeding between these family lines is not due to snobbery, but their desire to hold a specific genetic structure."

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Where did you get those quotes Enoc?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I did some googling and found this...

www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There's something meaty to this but I don't think anyone's really got the right end of the stick.
There's some evidence to authenticate the bloodlines being similar.
There's evidence to suggest that serpent beings were worshipped.
I dunno, the biggest problem we face is that there is so much bull# out there that any shred of truth is automatically disregarded as a hoax.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
~I think there is more to this than it seems. I'd like to believe Pupp but something keeps me from believing this "sixth sense" he has. I also have a hard time believing that all those famous faces are reptilian in origin. If that may be so, then everybody in each of their bloodlines is of such an origin too eventually coming to your geneology. They say if you have at least six to eight different friends, you are connected with everybody in the world er somethin' like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
enoc, yes THEY have been here for a long time. I believe the conquest for gold in the 15th -17th centuries and the building of the Eiffel tower was a sign that THEY had returned to reclaim Earth.

I was given messages in 2002 that THEY are here for the gold. It's no coincidence that Americans had to turn in their gold in the 1930s.

When you examine history from Spaish Inquisition to Christian crusades, English torture chambers, brutal wars all across the globe (which still continue) you must realize that the bloodlines responsible for these actions are NOT the good guys.

Bush(s), Blair, Clinton(s), Putin, Queen of England all have something in common. Look into their eyes.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah........so is David Icke like your Jesus? Do you listen to nothing but his word, then? Is he your version of the "word of God"? Just wondering, you seem to go by all this stuff that is posted on the INTERNET - the BIGGEST place for LOONIES EVER hehe..

Its true. Ya know why? Because I can see it.

Now, PuPP, you have been posting all kinds of crap against all different types of politicians, ever since you got here! lol, I mean, yeah, we understand you don't like politicians, but, why go around say all this: Lets recap, shall we?

George W. - The Hit List

Bill Clinton - The Hit List

Exposing Reptilians - Mostly politicians

Hmm..all from the same source..David Icke? Interesting, seems you are putting alot of trust in this man, are you not? If you have this "power" tell us how. You say you cannot explain it, that isn't going to cut it, buddy. We, at ATS, are skeptic, except for the few people who just believe everything. Prove it to us, and we will believe, until then, this, and all your other "I hate politicians" threads, are a piece of #.

-wD

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
junglejake, I have compiled my own list from observations only with no evidence other than my own eyes.

Howard Stern, Ozzy Osbourne, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Steven Tyler, Larry King, Barbara Walters, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Colmes, Joe Scarborrough, James Carville, (almost every person you see reporting the news on cable tv and even some local channels), Diane Feinstein, Gray Davis, Arnold and his wife Maria Shriver.

The list is actually quite huge. It includes most of US govt and other nations as well.

Blair, Putin, Chirac, Shroeder, Yassir Arafat, Ariel Sharon, Fidel Castro, Noriega.

Once the veil is lifted you may see THEM for what THEY truly are.

ozzy couldn't possibly be. i'm with you on everything but that. i've studied ozzy and never found him to be reptillian. and, obviously, he's against all of the stuff that you have said they do. >_>

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Actually I like the movie, not the best sci-fi I have seen but not the worst either. I think the subject matter scared the critics so they had to pan it.

Much like what happened to Matrix 2 and 3. The critics had to pan those movies too because those films were too close to revealling some nasty shyte about the future we face.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
WebDevil, do your own research and do not rely on one man to show you the truth. The evidence for these beings is in history. Look at the horrible cruelties inflicted on humanity for thousands of years, from Roman times to the present. Look at Mayan, Inca and Aztec human sacrifices by their high priests. These beings crave human blood.

You are entitled to believe what you choose and I do not expect you to trust me.

effigyrelease, Ozzy is a reptilian, I avoided a free ticket to attend Ozzy Fest in 1999 (I think it was 1999) because I had bad vibes.

War Pigs from Black Sabbath is a good song who's lyrics say alot. I grew up on that music and I believe most of it is Satanic to the core and I cannot tolerate it anymore.

As long as these bloodlines are in power, there will be many more wars, human suffering globally, famines, starvation, new diseases, more pollution, less clean drinking water, more toxins for you to injest, more unhealthy food and more drugs and decadance infecting society.

But as I said before, believe what you choose and do not listen to what one man says.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
THE NEO, the movie with John Travolta was very revealing for those who can see it. Notice how THEY were very tall, had LARGE skulls and couldn't breathe the air (had tubes in their noses), and it was all about the GOLD.

effigyrelease, I forgot to add this, I don't believe all reptilians are bad or evil. David Icke also has the bloodlines, but I think he's done a good service to others (STO) by exposing many things not related to reptilians.

THEY shall be judged by "their works and deeds".

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Does David Icke still claim to be the son of god ? I've not heard of him for a while,he brings back memories of grandstand on saturday's.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Supernova, I read that early in the 90s Icke had a messiah complex. Perhaps he experienced something like I did.

THEY have advanced technologies and mind control weapons and can project voices into your skull.

Or it could even be telepathy since certain bloodlines are most likely NOT of this Earth and/or have been here for millions and millions of years. I'm still putting the pieces together.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I will read up on some of David Icke's talks when i get chance.I like to read all kinds of stuff about unusual subjects because even if i do not neccesarily agree with what is said,it is usually an interesting read nonetheless

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Look at the horrible cruelties inflicted on humanity for thousands of years, from Roman times to the present. Look at Mayan, Inca and Aztec human sacrifices by their high priests. These beings crave human blood.

I hate to break this to you Pupp but regular old pure blooded humans are more than able to do this. They dont need satan demons reptiles or Dr. Phil to make them act like this they can do it all on there own.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Amuk, I hate to break it to ya, But we're not all that inhuman.

Can you shoot your 72 year old neighbor, claim it was self defense and then hack his body up into pieces like the millionaire Robert Durst did?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by enoc
She said, "The lizards or the reptiles." And she said, "She used to say, in all seriousness, 'They are NOT human!'"

Christine Fitzgerald went on to tell me: "You know, the Windsors are a reptilian line, they're not human." And that "the British Royal Family, and its inter-linking bloodlines, are actually reptilian, they come from a reptilian extraterrestrial race."
christine fitzgerald was one of dianas closest confidants.

OK can anyone offer proof that this Christine Fitzgerald was really a confident of Diana? I've Googled her name and didn't find anything relating it to princess Diana. I'm sensing that this is more BS from Icke but I'd like to know for sure.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by Helioform]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The Biggest Secret An Interview With David Icke
www.metatech.org...

Excerpts from the book ~ "The Biggest Secret"
by David Icke
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I myself am quite new to the theories of Reptilians and such, presented, for example by David Icke. I have read numerous websites on it over the last months and would love to get hold of the books David Icke wrote on this. I have yet to find any proof that could convince me though, so I remain sceptical.

I have noticed that people are having a very hard time explaining these theories to others. Very often they are not taken seriously, not even here. And that's a shame. The reason is probably that the theories are so far off, and the content so sick, that it's impossible to just accept it or even imagine that it could be true for people who have been led to believe something else their entire life. Something that is really working to the advantage of "them", if these theories are true.

PuPP:

Bush is related to the Windsors and some like David Icke consider them to be reptilians which I tend to agree with as I have had many experiences with these people.

You posted this on another thread some time ago. I would love to hear more details on the experiences you are aiming towards here. I think it would help you in your quest to help expose "them" if you did. It would also be of great interest to the members of ATS, for sure. RATS would be a good place, if you don't feel like posting such experiences out in the open.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
YOU GUYS FORGOT ABOUT ME

i = super high level ranking uber god like reptilian overloard grand minister of all that is.

probably shouldent have told you all that. oh well no one will belive me anyway you humans are such suckers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join