It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Reptilians - The Watcher Files

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
junglejake, you are encouraged to do more research and form your own conclusions.

Any who has eyes, let him see. Any who has ears, let him hear.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
Any who has eyes, let him see. Any who has ears, let him hear.

You're quoting the Bible...I have done research. As soon as I came to this website, I did research into reptoids, because I'e never heard of them, I'd only heard of the greys. Some sites I found gave some valid reasons for believing in reptoids. But all of those who've given individuals as reptoids had no evidence. They were the same as the other sites you've posted,,,,Said who was, without any reasoning.

It's one thing to state an alien race exists, even that it's among us, presenting evidence of their existance, and arguements backing the evidence up. It's another to state "These people are reptoids, believe me."

Every site I went to on that topic stated that all the powerful people in our world today are reptoids. And that they knew they were, trust them. That's an easy thing to do. How could someone get into office in a democratic society who disagrees with my opinions? The arguement on who is weak. The arguement on what isn't so weak...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

And most important, if we lower ourselves to THEIR level and strike out in violence and murder, we are no better than THEY are.

well, if they are trying to destroy us and take over the world..i wouldnt worry much about lowering ourselves to destroy this threat, i would worry more about coming out on top in the end.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
junglejake, whether you believe me or not, I cannot control that.

I am not like everyone else and have had many bizarre experiences and have been surrounded by THEIR hybrid offspring for decades. I don't want to go into details right now as I am tired.

But as long as you have done research and have at least explored the possiblity that THEY do exist is ok with me. It's perfectly acceptable to me for you to want concrete PROOF. And I am glad that you do not blindly believe someone who posts on a message board.

Hemps, I am a man of peace and detest violence. My hope is that THEY will leave Earth before it ever comes to war.

BTW, your quote from Pink Floyd, I went to many of their concerts.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Then please, U2U me on the info you have. I'm not believing what is told to me, but I am a skeptic. I need to know the info behind the posts. If you don't feel comfortable U2Uing me, U2U me and I'll give you my email address, and you can tell me that way. I want to know where you're coming from, but I won't buy into vague answers. Lemme know!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok, so everyone that runs the world is a Reptile... Whatever, but when all of these people die, do they look like people, or reptiles. Can they continue to do there shape shifting after death? I tend to belive more in the secret seocitys theory than the reptilian theory. Which would explain all the blood lines being the same, and the weird behavior of some of these people. Maby the people in these seocitys worship the Lizard King, Lucifer, Dragons or whatever. Just because they are worshiped, dosen't make them real.

When one denies ignorance, one should also deny gullability.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hemps, I am a man of peace and detest violence. My hope is that THEY will leave Earth before it ever comes to war.

If what you say is true they would NEVER leave with out war, have you ever known a human ruler just to pack up and leave much less creatures that look upon us as food?

If I honestly belived this I would be spending my every waking moment trying to prove this and failing that trying to kill as many of them as I could not raking in tons of money giving lectures about it

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
oh my god who buys that reptilian conspiracy crap. Its so hard to believe and has no historical proof. Pupp is alittle full of it.

pupp has been a member for 2 weeks as it says, and already has 5000 pts. Hes a nut or a spook or something, monitoring the site of content. 24/12/2003 - 06/01/2004 = 5000 pts, thats just 13 days.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by lordfinesse]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
historical proof, there is. but nothing recent or circumstantial.

if you look at several egyptian and babylonian artifacts, you can see a lot of dedication towards reptilian figures. lots of serpent depiction, and some cultures in Africa still practice snake worship.

in the far east, they're called Nagas and are thought to be a different race entirely. Nagas = dragons in some languages in that area, which also raises suspicion... HOWEVER:

the whole reptilian thing does seem like a bit of a thrown-together charade to explain a global conspiracy. it has to be more complex than that. Icke was right about one thing, there is a pyramidal hierarchy going on and organizations like Bilderbergers and the Illuminazis cannot be at the very top. I dont think that it's these reptilians who are at the very top either. the power has to lie somewhere else, and possibly even off-planet as it was wayyyyyyyy back when in Gilgamesh's time.

these reports say that a lot of these reptilians are shapeshifters that use a device to help keep a human form intact. so, next time you see a famous politician or celebrity, use something that would disrupt that device. maybe a low-level EMP could work, and you'd see the person for what it is. that's one practical way of proving this thing.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"pupp has been a member for 2 weeks as it says, and already has 5000 pts. Hes a nut or a spook or something"

Yes, I am a nut, pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain.

UFOs do not exist - just swamp gas, the planet Venus, weather balloons etc. JFK was killed with ONE magic bullet, 9/11 didn't allow US govt to strip away citizens rights. NORAD always fails to protect the skies of America.

Yes, the reptilian symbolism is throughout ancient history, from China, India, Babylon, Sumeria (ancient Iraq) to the Mayans. Even the bible warns us of the serpent.

Look at the medical symbol in America today.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
hey guys its time to wake up first of all we ourselves are part reptilian we have webbed hands and our skin becomes scaly we have an r complex portion of the brian thats fact also ancient cultures like the sumerians and egyptians worshipped these snake gods the maya had quezocotl the feathered serpent god the nagas who were subterenean also in the bible god unleashes serpent type creatures on the isrealites moses uses a brazen serpent to to heal them the cheribum and seriphim are described as winged serpents kundalini is a serpent energy also i can go on and on about all the movies with reptilian themes V , barney, gargoyles, jeepers creepers , ninja turtles , jurassic park there is a reptile obsession in many movies also anicient reptilian like figurines were found which are thousands of years old which appear to be reptilian huminoids in sumeria enki was described as having scales the dogon tribe who knew the path of the star sirius and its invisible to the human eye sirius b described beings who descended and showed them this they were aquatic type aliens u have to understand that these reptilian bloodlines which most presidents have been going back to the kings of england and even further are acting as a host to the reptilian 4 dimensional entity its like stargate how the being was inside that guys body posessing it these poeple shape shift or transform only at certain times during blood rituals also they have laid out enitire satanic geometrical patterns into the streets of washington dc district of columbia colomb is the dove which is a symbol of queen simirimus an ancient babylon goddess who they sacrifice to and what is she holding the lighted torch the same symbols come up agian and agian they worship lucifer the god of light lucifer may very well have had a reptilian form in the socalled garden also satan is described as a dragon in the bible agian the reptilian symbolism also diana was saying how the house of windor werent human look what happened to her now there going to exhume her body thats just more ritual symbolism u have to start thinking on a ritualistic symbolic mythological level in order to understand the illuminati though frame all of this is happening but its not in the open they are more subversive they infiltrate high places of power thats how they take over worlds they are parasitical they also are technologist they are left brain oriented logical cold emotionless they wanna turn us into microshipped robots who will do there bidding which is what will soon happen

knowledge is the key to power

peace

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I read all that but, 1 suggestion, punctuation... REALLY helps man, that was harsh on my eyes and brain, it was like on long rambling.

Just makes it easier to digest, so next time, please.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
www.startinglinks.net...
www.startinglinks.net...

"The Washington D.C./Arlington, Virginia area is an exact geometric duplicate of Cydonia!"

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hmm, how did they get the pentagram on the top?

I thought pentagrams were Pagan, not satanic..

and the lines... I don't see how some of the lines are like that on Mars, I've see Washington, roads and all but Mars is missing a few things... ya know... Not saying it's false, just pointing out some things that caught my eye.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I was warned via communications that Earth may resemble Mars one day.

I believe the race that turned Mars into a desert is NOW here on Earth and in time, will repeat the process.

THERE IS a connection between Cydonia, Mars and Wash DC.

While we're all busy being entertained, the evil ones are laying waste to Earths natural resources and dumping toxic waste into the lands and waters.

I pity the future generations of Earth if things do not change.

It won't be "The boy in the plastic bubble" it'll be "Cities in plastic bubbles".

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne.

19 of them are related to England's Edward III
(David Ickes research)

Bush is apparently related to the Windsors. The ones Princess Diana called Lizards.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Pupp, can I ask where did she call them Lizards, I'd love to see that.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
the pentagram on top is formed by the streets of dc the point aims directly at the whitehouse
zoom in on this and compare
www.startinglinks.net...
also pupp u got a deep point, theres a theory that these reptilians destroyed mars with there insane technology then came here and ended up destroying atlantis which led to its sinking then everything went underground all the knowledge was lost , also lets not forget the planet maldek which existed at one time where the current asteroid belt is, and legends of nibiru which is the annunaki deathstar i remember i sci fi movie with jon travolta i forgot the name where he was a tall alien type being evil too they basically came to earth to steal the gold which is what the annunaki did over 200 000 years ago , im thinkin these reptilians and hybrids in power the masons have the keys to this knowledge because they are them !! that means they have always been here since the beggining thats the only way the would have been able to design dc according to the patterns on mars before the viking orbitor even photographed this region. this is mind boggling

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
think the movie you are talking about is battlefield earth, I never seen it personally I heard it sucked, hmm let see if I can DL it off p2p

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
"Don't ever see this movie and avoid it at all costs. Thumbs down."

www.imdb.com...

heh...

found it on p2p but only 1 person and low bandwith... hmmm

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join