It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Reptilians - The Watcher Files

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Notable Reptilians:
George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Richard Cheney, Al Gore, Colin Powell, Queen Elizabeth and all 4 sons including Prince Charles and Prince Andrew

Attorney General John Ashcroft -- High order Reptilian

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld -- High Order Reptilian

Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson-High Order Reptilian

Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill -- Reptilian

SEE MORE OF THE LIST BELOW...

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow, that website was done about as well as www.timecube.com...

My eyes hurt

It does seem to be lacking a bit of...well...evidence, arguement, or any kind of facts. It's just a bunch of names annonymously sent to this guy...I can do that, too:

This is a list of people who are in fact Horrible Gelatinous Blobs in hiding:

Barbra Walters

Barney Frank

That young kid from Family Ties

Fry and Leela

George Washington

The Beav from Leave it to Beaver

BE WARNED!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Fry and Leela......NOOOOOOO

Say it isnt so

I agree I have heard about this for years the only thing lacking is the smallest shred of proof

Although I do belive that Dr. Phil is the AntiChrist

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
junglejake, I have compiled my own list from observations only with no evidence other than my own eyes.

Howard Stern, Ozzy Osbourne, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Steven Tyler, Larry King, Barbara Walters, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Colmes, Joe Scarborrough, James Carville, (almost every person you see reporting the news on cable tv and even some local channels), Diane Feinstein, Gray Davis, Arnold and his wife Maria Shriver.

The list is actually quite huge. It includes most of US govt and other nations as well.

Blair, Putin, Chirac, Shroeder, Yassir Arafat, Ariel Sharon, Fidel Castro, Noriega.

Once the veil is lifted you may see THEM for what THEY truly are.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I have compiled my own list from observations only with no evidence other than my own eyes.

OK now you got me how can you tell just by looking

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
junglejake, I have compiled my own list from observations only with no evidence other than my own eyes.

Howard Stern, Ozzy Osbourne, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Steven Tyler, Larry King, Barbara Walters, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Colmes, Joe Scarborrough, James Carville, (almost every person you see reporting the news on cable tv and even some local channels), Diane Feinstein, Gray Davis, Arnold and his wife Maria Shriver.

The list is actually quite huge. It includes most of US govt and other nations as well.

Blair, Putin, Chirac, Shroeder, Yassir Arafat, Ariel Sharon, Fidel Castro, Noriega.

Once the veil is lifted you may see THEM for what THEY truly are.

But my question is how? What is the telltale sign which shows you what they are? When I look at Chirac, I just see a man, just like the people standing or sitting next to him. Is there something that gives them away, and if not, how do you tell?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Fry and Leela......NOOOOOOO

Say it isnt so

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Amuk]

Alas, it is! The professor just found out, but because of the huge horrible gelatinous blob voting block in the UW (United Worlds
), he can't do anything about them. At least they got that brain slug off of Hermes!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Alas, it is! The professor just found out, but because of the huge horrible gelatinous blob voting block in the UW (United Worlds), he can't do anything about them. At least they got that brain slug off of Hermes!

The only thing that stands between them and world domination is bender. as soon as he sobers up that is

I cant wait to here how you can tell just by looking too

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Amuk, maybe it's a gift, I don't know how to explain it.

THEY all stand out like a sore thumb to me.

Clark, Dean, Kerry, Gephart, Lieberman, Kucinich

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So everyone who has power or who are household names are reptilians then???

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Are you sure Dr. Phil is not one of them?

I am sorry but I need a little more than that as proof.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Amuk, maybe it's a gift, I don't know how to explain it.

hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That list is weird, I highly doubt there's that many(if any), and why isn't Michael Jackson on it?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Pup I have a respect for your efforts to expose naked truth of reptilian nature of some individuals. It is important mission. We will all take care. Even The Bandit 795 I hope.
However do you have a list of trusted not altered humans? It will be extremely important for future defense projects to know who can be trusted. At least few names�

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have been to David Icke's site too, but he like you offers absolutly NO proof and if you want me to take up arms against the ENTIRE world in the name of humanity you need to offer a little more than "I can just tell" I can understand Mr Icke he is making a fortune off of this but you cant belive EVERYTHING you read on the internet.

Now if you have any proof or ANYTHING to back this up I would be glad to hear it

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"I would emphasise also before I end here that I am exposing certain reptilian GROUPS behind the Illuminati, not the reptilian genetic stream in general. There are many of reptilian origin who are here to help humanity to free themselves from this mental and emotional bondage. Indeed, every one of us has a body with much reptilian genetics, including part of the brain called the R-complex, the reptilian brain. It is merely a matter of degree"

David Icke

www.davidicke.com...

Amuk, prove to me that the God in the bible exists? You can't. Some things you must accept as truth, or discard the information as nonsense.

I am not here to prove to you that reptilians exist and control us through our worlds leaders, corporations, media etc.

You must be able to see through the illusion yourself.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by PuPP]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Kronos, I believe Dennis Kucinich may be one of the good guys.

I believe JFK was and he went against the brotherhood.

Good point you make though. But if I compile a list of the good guys, I'd hate to see the evil ones use that list and start eliminating them.

Basically, you should be able to tell the good from the bad by their works and deeds.
(i.e. crimes against humanity)

These things/human hybrids do not have compassion for human or animal life. You can see the evidence of their bloodlines track record throughout history.

And most important, if we lower ourselves to THEIR level and strike out in violence and murder, we are no better than THEY are.

The goal is to create awareness that this actually exists, see through the lies and deceptions that the manipulators and controllers spoon feed to the masses and be strong by not indulging in THEIR addictive activities.

Eat healthy, stay sober, be Strong. Seek Love not Fear.

FEAR is one of THEIR weapons which THEY feed off of.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

This is a list of people who are in fact Horrible Gelatinous Blobs in hiding:

You left out the most horible of all, Sally Struthers!!!!

(To see the afore mentioned person topless, rent the movie "Five Easy Pieces"
)

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Kronos, I believe Dennis Kucinich may be one of the good guys.

Uh, Oh, I think we may be in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I'm still not really convinced. Well, actually, I not convinced. What reason can you give for me to believe someone, whom I've never met, telling me to just take what he says as truth?

Look at it from this perspective. What if I were to tell you that I could tell which stars harbored life and which didn't by looking at them, and delivered a list of those stars that support life. When asked how I came to this, I just say, I can look at them and know. Would you be inclined to believe me? If so, why? If not, Why? And if not, maybe you can see why it's so hard for me to accept what you're telling me.

Also, if GWB jr. is one of them...Why would he have a speach impediment?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join