It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler spends birthday night in car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

PASSAIC, N.J. - A toddler spent the night of his second birthday in a car after his father forgot the boy was strapped in the back seat, police said.

Adonis Ribott was found about nine hours later on Sunday. He was treated for dehydration and heat exhaustion.

His father, Danny Ribot, 32, was arrested and charged with endangering the welfare of a child. He was released Monday on $75,000 bail set by Municipal Court Judge Debbie Irwin, who said "this child is lucky to be alive."

www.philly.com...

Talk about BAD PARENTING. "Father forgot boy was in back seat". Father forgot to check back in 9 hour span.

How do you feel about the father?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I say what a ______

I find it very hard to believe you can forget your own children!!!! Unless of course your on drugs. If this is the case take the kid away and give the child to someone who will love him and take care of him.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I loathe parents like this - my ex is one and I worry about the kids when he's with them because he's just the sort of bonehead to do something this stupid.

There was a story in the news the week my daughter was born in 2002. A woman was taking care of her grandchild because the mother was in jail. Eight weeks old this baby was. She drove to work, the baby fell asleep, she forgot to go by the day care center, and left the baby in the car all day while she was working. It didn't survive.

I cried for weeks thinking about that poor little infant, crying for someone to come and dying alone. It still horrifies me.

I'm glad this little guy was OK in the end. I hope his dad doesn't get visitation anymore.

join