It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drone, similar to the C2C one

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad2

Originally posted by yuefo
And we know this isn't the same Chad guy how?

I have a freind who is a very experienced hacker/I.T person, he said he will do a i.p trace on each user that has uploaded these pics and try and see if there i.p's match. Will get back to you guys asap

Unless they hosted the images on their own pc's or the website on which they host the images actively displays their IP, good luck with that...

Cheers for the giggle tho !!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If it was as simple as tracing IP addresses, I'm sure the 3 Amigos could manage that.

They could have used proxy servers too, which would add to the trouble of trying to track images that are flash embedded on image hosts...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO
So I think this guy should stay anonymous on internet for his own health because of people who are convinced this is fake.

I find this line of reasoning seriously flawed and cowardly. I have yet to hear of any of the thousands of people claiming to have taken a ufo photo injured by an angry skeptic, even when it was widely suspected of being a hoax. Billy Meirer is still alive and well, over 30 years since his first contact with the Pleiadians--and if there was ever a hoaxer deserving of a butt kicking, he'd be right at the top of the list.

Besides, it is his (their?) anonymity itself that is producing skepticism and even anger (in some, not me) in the first place. Let any of the 3 of them come forward and lend in-person credibility to this thing instead of hiding behind the internet.

BTW, I'm still curious about this:

Originally posted by yuefo
Technical question: If one or more of these heretofore elusive photographers finally did come forward with the photos on their cameras, would that indicate authenticity or is it possible to fake that as well?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The shots of it over the power lines look a liitle off to me as far as the lighting goes, I believe that larger arm should be casting a shadow onto the circular section of the ship. Can't be positive about that but the shadows look wrong. I am a CG artist and it looks very much like what you get with a global illumination effect, soft subtle shadows, except he seems to have ignored the shadows from his main light source or the GI solution is obliterating them.

In original C2C pics you can clearly see the shadow effect I'm talking about, In fact looks like he didn't have enough sampling going on so it looked a bit grainy.

There's no hint of motion blur from the object or from having a shaky hand. Just seems to have a general blur, if the object was rotating shouldn't the arms show more blur on the extremeties? I'm not that experienced with photography so I'm just speculating with that one.

A slight difference in the design does nothing to legitimize the photos, in fact he looks like he's taken those circular symbols that appear to be texture mapped (or the lighting is too flat) in the C2C pics and turned them into geometry for these ones. Yeah and I think the symbols are a bit much.

So if the hoaxer is reading this, which I strongly suspect he is, When do we get to see a video? Soon I thinks.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello all.

If this object is real, and being seen by different people, I would expect someone who has the initiative/help/advice to set up a Flickr account on the web to also websearch for UFO sightings in their area. Then it would be likely this witness and later witnesses would be aware of the original sightings and make reference to them.

Also, it'd be nice to see a sequence of images shot very close to each other in time to show a clear direction of travel and better size/distance comparisons to consistent landmarks like trees and powerlines.

I find it unlikely that a sighting so clear has not broken more in the news, especially since the Flickr poster alleges other passing witnesses suggested he contact the news agencies.

I think it's a very enthusiastic hoax.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Skunky]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
EDIT: Reposted further down...

[edit on 21-5-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
As far a centering a picture maybe most will take the time to do so, but not me. I just point and shoot, I'm only trying to get a picture.

If this was Alien and flying around up there then our military would know about it and would be there checking it out.

I wish I hadn't throw out the site name that tells about the arial spraying that is gonna happen on the West Coast, maybe this is some type of drone to take samples of the materials being sprayed....maybe not

If it was legit you would think that these people would either call the police, military, or gather friends who would also take pictures or get in contact with news agencies in there area and have them also get pictures.

I'm on the fence and "siding slightly" with Springer and the guys.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

If this was Alien and flying around up there then our military would know about it and would be there checking it out.

I'am not certain about that, (or they might have gone to look but nobody knows), but imagine if the military did go and look and everybody knew, then everyone would know this is real and this would prove there is something "wrong". No coverup possible (as we have such clear photos). But they might prefer letting this look like a hoax, and do more research when everything calms down. (of course this theory is concidering the fact this would not be all a hoax)

[edit on 21-5-2007 by WeSbO]

[edit on 21-5-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Funny all this drone talk... here's why:

I don't wanna throw people who will dismiss this rightaway into a long read about a dream, cause this is basicly what this was about.

I haven't been active here the last month or so and was really in a state where I didn't care too much about conspiracies, prophecies and other things like that. However this saturday I kinda got sucked into it again because of a simple dream.
To be honest I think dreams intreprit into what goes on in our lives rather than a form of communication. The only thing that concerns me is that I haven't had this kinda of dream before and it was pretty vivid until the point where my girlfriends caressing woke me up.

The dream contained the following:

I was outside walking late at night. The area I was in was a residential kind with 3 story block buildings that had lawns / playgrounds between them. I noticed a lady standing some way from me, she was pushing on of those shopping carts where your kid can sit facing against you. Suddenly my attention was drawn towards the nearby sky as something flew past a little higher than the roof of those buildings. From that height alone I was able to determine an approximate size of the crafts. They were very small if you consider the usual talk around ufo sightings. I figured that they were the size of a handball (for those of you that don't know that game, a handball is around 20-25 cm in diameter).
The objects halted for a second coming to an immediate stop from going faster than I could determine a precise or even an estimated speed, but it was fast.
I shouted to that lady I saw I she could see that object too and she knotted at me to signify a yes. Right at that moment the objects took off again, but as they did I couldn't help myself and shouted (in English, which is strange since Im Danish xD) "Hey, wait! Come back!!"
The objects came to another immediate stop, kinda halting there and making me feel like they were watching me O_o Then they took off once more this time a little slower but directly at me.
At that point I felt threatend... very threatend. I actually felt they were either trying to hit me or atleast scare me. So as they wushed past my head I managed to grap hold of a metal pole and hit one of them so it crashed.

The object looked close to this description:

ball-shaped with what is best descriped as a vinyl record (old LP) through the middle of it. Metallic, where the top half was dark metal and the buttom part was a bit lighter. I have a hard time remembering the contents from the broken object, but some electric parts come to mind, like wiring and such.
When the objects were stationary they were hard to spot against a cloudy sky, I was just able to detect the outline of them and the elongation because of the vinyl record part. But it was when they sat in motion that gave them away. The buttom half would light up with a flash emitting a small crackling noice and then speeding off.

The moment I was about to touch the crashed object I only managed to hear / read one thing (hard to explain this one cause it almost felt like I was reading it but I heard a faint voice in my head) which was: "Get ready" or "Become ready"

Then my girlfriends caressing managed to wake me... I was very shaken to say the least when I woke up. She said I had actually been wimpering and talking out loud.

But... like I said, I don't immediately wanna make too much of this at this point. Just thought it was a funny coninsidence not having been here for a while and then come back to see all this talk about drones...

/hugs

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
As far a centering a picture maybe most will take the time to do so, but not me. I just point and shoot, I'm only trying to get a picture.

Can't wait to see your pictures taken from a unidentified flying object where you just point and shoot. There is no movement at all when these pictures where taken, and the object was basicaly ontop of him.

Edit: I wonder how this thing flies, can't wait for a movie. This thing seems pretty unbalanced.

[edit on 21/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
These pics are amazing and if they are real then could be really important.

My reason for posting is on the identity side of the sightings. A small pointer as to the differences in identity.

The first C2C report was from a guy called 'Chad'. The second one was from almost definitely somebody Hindi. The name Rajman is of Indian origin and he states that he speaks English and Hindi. Chad is an American name.

Also if you compare the texts in the two reports, the style of English used is different. It seems as though the latest report by 'Rajman' is more grammaticaly correct and the sentences flow better. Maybe he was taught English therefore it is much better than someone who was brought up in america and has picked up a regional/family/slang style. In my opinion, this would be very difficult to fake by a single person.

These are things that maybe a hoaxer would intentionally do but they are very subtle. It just gives the impression that IF it is a hoax there is a lot of thought gone into even the smallest of details!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Good find!
BUT...If it isn't a hoax, then it's something earth shattering to say the least! Here we have the final proof of UFOs, up close and crystal clear, BUT why are the authorities silent with this couldn't care less attitude? The whole UFO community would have probably rejoiced at this undeniable proof.

But curiously, this doesnt seem to have created much heat where it matters. Why? And if it was a genuine UFO, then..

* How come the US military has not commented on this as yet?
* Why hasn't it been picked up on radar?
* Where was NSA, NASA, CIA, FBI and Military Intelligence?
* Why weren't air force jets scrambled or choppers sent there to investigate and/or shoot the UFO down? Surely they must've known of an unidentified object in their airspace?

OR is it a secret aircraft being flight tested that you and I don't know about, but the authorities do, and so the non action on their part?

So putting all this together, it seems to me that it's a super fake!

Cheers!

The way I look at it is, it could be a fake and if not, it is most likely a military UAV/drone in testing. This sort of vehicle would have great use in the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. From reports, it is maneuverable and rather silent meaning that it wouldn't be detected until it was right on top of something. It could be used to great use in mountains and hilly areas.

Yes it has weird markings, the letters, on top of it alread looking like an unconventional craft, but this can just be disinformation if one is seen (like it has been) or if one crashes somewhere. The witnesses would all talk about how the craft had strange alien lettering and this would discredit them in the publics mind immediately about what they have seen.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Taken from the previous C2C thread.

Originally posted by davidbiedny
As many here have noted. this is obviously a 3D rendered ship composited into photographic backgrounds. The uniformity of the surfaces and textures, the lighting and the modeling of the ship all underscore the fact that we're looking at a 3D rendered element.

it amazes me that some folks here think that this would be so difficult to model and render - sorry, it's a passable modeling job, nothing that would get the artist hired at ILM.

These images are fabricated. EOS.

dB

Incase you don't do your research... David is beyond a forum expert, he is an industry expert.

www.surfingmonkey.com...

www.google.co.uk...

And a little more for you.

David Biedny is a leading digital effects and multimedia designer. Hiswriting, multimedia and special effects work have enjoyed global exposure.Working at Industrial Light and Magic, he produced digital effects for moviesincluding Terminator 2, The Rocketeer, Memoirs of andInvisible Man and Hook. Biedny was formerly president of IncredibleInteractivity, which created multimedia projects and products for companiessuch as General Motors, Knoll International, American Express, the AmericanInternational Group and AT&T. Biedny was founding editor of MacUserand Macintosh Today, is currently a Contributing Editor forMacUser, New Media, The Macromedia User Journal, andMorph's Outpost on the Digital Frontier, and has written forMacWorld, MacWeek, and Computer Graphics World, amongothers. He coauthored (with Bert Monroy) The Official Adobe PhotoshopHandbook

So as a pioneer in this field and kind enough to give Springer & Co his time and opinions here.....

Does anyone still think it's real?

[edit on 21-5-2007 by timb3r]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
My reason for posting is on the identity side of the sightings. A small pointer as to the differences in identity.

The first C2C report was from a guy called 'Chad'. The second one was from almost definitely somebody Hindi. The name Rajman is of Indian origin and he states that he speaks English and Hindi. Chad is an American name.

So what nation would the name "fiftyfifty" come from?

Names on the internet, or your english vocabulary, mean extremely little. I've seen Americans write far far worse English than guys from China and neither usually have names that make any sense.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by merka]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I guess if the person is following this forum, he'd be best not to have the same writing on any of them now. As if it would be mulitple "drones" – and never the same one.

I'm leaning toward hoax until we get some great photos with perspective points or video (not just that quick clip of it hovering and cuts out just before zooming off).

I'd like to know where these pics were taken, as to map the sighting points. If ther're not fakes, it'd be nice to see any AFB/military areas near the sightings.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Names on the internet, or your english vocabulary, mean extremely little. I've seen Americans write far far worse English than guys from China and neither usually have names that make any sense.

Well I think it's quite obvious that fiftyfifty isn't my real name but i find it unlikely that someone would use the name geoff if his name was john for example. Rajman is an ACTUAL name as is Chad so the chances are that they are the real names of the people in question (unless of course it is an elaborate hoax).

When i comment on the style of the language i dont mean it in a negative way to the author. I mean that everyon has their own style of writing and to write two seperate reports with a subtly different 'style' wold be extremely difficult for any individual. It would not be something you would expect even in a good hoax.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Well I think it's quite obvious that fiftyfifty isn't my real name but i find it unlikely that someone would use the name geoff if his name was john for example. Rajman is an ACTUAL name as is Chad so the chances are that they are the real names of the people in question (unless of course it is an elaborate hoax).

When i comment on the style of the language i dont mean it in a negative way to the author. I mean that everyon has their own style of writing and to write two seperate reports with a subtly different 'style' wold be extremely difficult for any individual. It would not be something you would expect even in a good hoax.

So are you saying that the 2 posts have similarities or differences?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

o are you saying that the 2 posts have similarities or differences?

There are differences. Just by reading the two, it seems as though they are actually written by two different people. Just some amateur analysis picks up on differences in the way it has been written in the same way people speak differently.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You can't trace their IPs. You can only get the IP of a computer that you connect to. In the case of these images, it's hosted on this web site. You could get the IP of the web site and trace that, but that would identify flickr.com, and that has no relation to the person who put the image there. You can only manage a trace if you get a direct connection between your computer and his.

And flickr.com 's IP address is 68.142.214.24 .

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
You can't trace their IPs. You can only get the IP of a computer that you connect to. In the case of these images, it's hosted on this web site. You could get the IP of the web site and trace that, but that would identify flickr.com, and that has no relation to the person who put the image there. You can only manage a trace if you get a direct connection between your computer and his.

And flickr.com 's IP address is 68.142.214.24 .

A good hacker 'could' hack flickr & C2C and see under what IP the post was made. I dont see the need to get yourself in alot of problems just to find an IP for some photo though. But who am i, people do lots of stuff i dont understand why.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join