It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Drone, similar to the C2C one

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeSbO

And why would a hoaxer not center the object ? It would be easy to center in the photo. As the person said, he was running and "wobling" around while taking the photos, which could explain why they are not centered. But I just can't see why a hoaxer would not have centered this object. And if we are talking about a hoaxer, he is pretty good with cgi and photoshop and everything, so I don't think the answer is "because he didn't know how to center the object"

If that is the case then why is every single picture in perfect focus?

To get the object like that in perfect focus every shot you can't be wobbling around with excitement and a sense of urgency... it just doesn't work that way.

I have trouble getting things in focus with my 8mp digital camera when i try, let alone while on the run.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

And why would a hoaxer not center the object ? It would be easy to center in the photo. As the person said, he was running and "wobling" around while taking the photos, which could explain why they are not centered. But I just can't see why a hoaxer would not have centered this object. And if we are talking about a hoaxer, he is pretty good with cgi and photoshop and everything, so I don't think the answer is "because he didn't know how to center the object"

The pictures do not have any sign of a woble or movement. Why he didn't center them? I dont know, all i know is that when you try to make a picture of something you try to automaticly get it in the center of your viewpoint. Sure, it can happen that if you take a picture it is off-center, but not in all pictures you make. And the ones that where shown in another drone topic.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Perhaps the hoaxer is trying to depict aliens trying to copy our attempts at first contact such as the voyager probes and mars rovers.

By the way, this isn't a lifter from american antigrav is it?

[edit on 21-5-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i'll believe it when i see a video

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Not all of the pictures are in focus, if you look at the images in high quality, some of them do have wobble-type artifacts.

Who is to say that he has included all of the pictures he actually took? Potentially he just uploaded the ones that came out not blurry.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
And we know this isn't the same Chad guy how?

I have a freind who is a very experienced hacker/I.T person, he said he will do a i.p trace on each user that has uploaded these pics and try and see if there i.p's match. Will get back to you guys asap

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Also, if anyone hasn't noticed. The person who has taken these pictures is an Indian-American (not Native American) whom speaks Hindi. I am assuming "Chad" probably doesn't speak Hindi.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Saying this some people just can't center a photo properly, my mother in law is not capable of centering a photo (she wears glasses, that distorts her view), she centers 1 time out of 20. And some photos are blured. I just don't think that because the photos aren't centered means that they are fakes. There's one thing that makes me think that this object was really photographed, is that there is alot of chromatic abberation, on the craft and on the background, but I guess that it must also be easy to reproduce.

[edit on 21-5-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Very weird looking. Assuming it's not a hoax, maybe it's some new UAV ?

What is the center object and those streamer looking things for ?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
if this thing would just show up in a state other than cali , it would be
a bit more believable .

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Whether real or cgi, these objects were made by the same creator. They look exactly the same, just altered a little. Like someone said earlier, this Chad guy probably has the "model" saved on his computer and just keeps working on new renditions to further the interest of the hoax...

I really hope his name is officially announced, I would like to pay this Chad guy a visit... Some people have WAY too much time on their hands...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack_Deth
Also, if anyone hasn't noticed. The person who has taken these pictures is an Indian-American (not Native American) whom speaks Hindi. I am assuming "Chad" probably doesn't speak Hindi.

Why assume either way? Both narratives are written in acceptable standard English with very minor punctuation errors. I'm a proofreader and tried to find a linguistic smoking gun. Pretty much the similarities were as follows:

* Many compound sentences, with both guys usually omitting a comma to separate independent clauses, but both of them not always omitting them also. You could say they were similar in their inconsistency here.

* The consistent use of quotes around "craft" (Chad) and "object" (the other guy).

* Both use parentheses. (Chad more often and containing entire clauses.)

* Both use a colon. (Fairly uncommon for most people.)

* Both use a 3-point ellipsis. (...) Chad in the text, the other guy in the title of his Craigslist ad.

What I was really looking for and couldn't find was any unusual word or phrase repetition.

So based on what I found I'm suspicious, but they're just unique enough not to raise a red flag in my opinion. Just barely.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Whether real or cgi, these objects were made by the same creator. They look exactly the same, just altered a little. Like someone said earlier, this Chad guy probably has the "model" saved on his computer and just keeps working on new renditions to further the interest of the hoax...

I really hope his name is officially announced, I would like to pay this Chad guy a visit... Some people have WAY too much time on their hands...

I'am begining to see why this chad guy want's to stay anoymous on internet and may prefer speaking to real professionals in person, because now alot of people want to just go pay him a visit (as a few people have said in this thread)... It could be actually quite dangerous for him if alot of people don't belive him, It could just annoy these people who come and see him and they might want to physicaly harm him to like make him "pay", there are alot of nuttos out there.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
As long as the witnesses remain anonymous then it remains a hoax in my eyes. It's obviously the same guy behind all of this, just look at all of the pictures, there were made with the same computer programs. This guy is good though, he probably helped do CGI for Lord of the Rings or something...

And both of the "stories" that were submitted with each set of photos for each sighting seem like they were written by the same person. I can't prove it, just a gut feeling that they are the same...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'am begining to see why this chad guy want's to stay anoymous on internet and may prefer speaking to real professionals in person, because now alot of people want to just go pay him a visit (as a few people have said in this thread)... It could be actually quite dangerous for him if alot of people don't belive him, It could just annoy these people who come and see him and they might want to physicaly harm him to like make him "pay", there are alot of nuttos out there.

If this is truly a hoax then he should have to "pay" in one form or the other. This is just wrong the way he is misleading the world, and I say the world because he has gotten the attention of most internet-users over the last few weeks with this crap...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Does anyone else think this could be the start of some sort of viral marketing?

That is what I am thinking at the moment.

Very good point !! And something I hadn't thought of till now.

I would be inclined to agree also.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

If this is truly a hoax then he should have to "pay" in one form or the other. This is just wrong the way he is misleading the world, and I say the world because he has gotten the attention of most internet-users over the last few weeks with this crap...

So your so certain this is a fake, this chad guy could say almost anything and you wouldnt believe him, especialy if the craft is no longer there, so even if you think it's fake but no one here has got 100% proof of fake (as said innocent untill proven guilty) so he would probably end up in hospital because of people who don't believe him. I'am not trying to say this is not fake because I don't know (nobody knows except the people who originaly posted the photos). So I think this guy should stay anonymous on internet for his own health because of people who are convinced this is fake.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Good point about the Viral Marketing. Maybe this has been one huge advertisement for the Transformers movie, and these drone things can be seen all throughout the film? lol, just a thought...

Now that I think about it, I saw a commercial for the transformers movie today, and the CGI effects are INCREDIBLE. I bet this "Chad" guy worked on the movie...

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'll tell you why its fake.

The writing on it serves no purpose whatsoever except to be read from underneath when a photo is taken. In other words its there to make it look "cool" and "alien". Its also a central focus point on alot of the pictures.

Unless the "aliens" are one dimensional and flat, and need reminding of what the craft is from day to day when it lands on top of them, theres no need for it at all, other than to try and make it look "authentic"

Just my opinion, of course

[Added comment via edit]

Sticking it next to power lines was a clever move
Its an attempt to say "hey, this can't be hanging off anything or held up from the ground because it would be too dangerous".

[edit on 21/0507/07 by neformore]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good find!
BUT...If it isn't a hoax, then it's something earth shattering to say the least! Here we have the final proof of UFOs, up close and crystal clear, BUT why are the authorities silent with this couldn't care less attitude? The whole UFO community would have probably rejoiced at this undeniable proof.

But curiously, this doesnt seem to have created much heat where it matters. Why? And if it was a genuine UFO, then..

* How come the US military has not commented on this as yet?
* Why hasn't it been picked up on radar?
* Where was NSA, NASA, CIA, FBI and Military Intelligence?
* Why weren't air force jets scrambled or choppers sent there to investigate and/or shoot the UFO down? Surely they must've known of an unidentified object in their airspace?

OR is it a secret aircraft being flight tested that you and I don't know about, but the authorities do, and so the non action on their part?

So putting all this together, it seems to me that it's a super fake!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join