It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apathetic Conglomeration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Lethargic eudemonia causing exasperate conniptions in the core of the living organism of Earth. Duplicated emotional reflections of the planetary self are we. Abominated apotheosis is the personification of the preponderance of the divine Earth dwellers. Poisoning our selves as we are the planet being poisoned and the poisoned planet. Lost and self centered, oblivious to the fact that we worship the invisible and non-existent. Spoiled and prissy laced with stupidity, glazed over with a heavy layer of obsessive objective-material possessive diss order, oxymoronically contradicting its own self inflicted diss ease with the worship and exhaltation of unfathomable and untangible "outside" dieties. The rich die poor and the poor die rich, but neither enjoy their adumbrated lives and some where in between the middle class struggles to survive. Slur and bumble, trip and fall, it's all life until its death.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Very poetic.

But what's your point???

What are you ranting about?

Sounds like you're not a happy bunny.

hmmmm 3 flags, no replies??

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The laziness, depressed and opressed state of the world, and the blinders that we all wear. All things come to an end, but where there is an end there is a new beginning

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I could understand this

people are destroying the planet, worshipping false gods and are obsessed with material goods while doing nothing of their lives is that it?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I could understand this

Exactly. I just chose to express my self more eloquently because I was ranting. Not trying to be cryptic, not trying to be miss understood. Only showing people that it's okay to be intelligent. It's okay to study words, to look up words, to expand the mind, and never let any one tell you that you are being "too intellectual".

new topics

top topics

join