It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
She's back!!!!!

I've been through a really tough few months. People who know me well on here will know what I mean.

Have really missed this place. Have finally got my head sorted so I am going to re-join you alls whenever I can get online!!

Anyone miss me at all
??

Hehe. Blue xxxxxxxxxx

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
welcome back n all that.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites that supports the thread; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as it relates to the thread.

characters (10000 maximum)
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome back.

Hope all is well on your end.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Welcome back!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
lol I STILL CANT RMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!! Sorry, but I really don't remember anybody for some reason. Maybe it will come back to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hi blue welcome back!!!
You probably dont remember me but its martin!...you better remember me or il be a sad panda

top topics

join