It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystic Secret Weapon of The Third Reich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The Mystic Secret Weapon of The Third Reich: A look at the Occult Side of Nazi Germany By ABH Alexander
Although Eisenhower lost his bet about being in Berlin by Christmas of 1945, it was certain the European end of WWII was in the near future. There was plenty of scorched earth, bodies and inhumanity to dig out from under. There was more to figure out about the rise and fall of the Third Reich than even distinguished author William Shirer wrote in his noted work on the subject. www.rumormillnews.com...

Here's a bit of a tale that ties in Nazi activities in South America:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Byrd in Antarctica:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and throws in some general occult activities of the Nazis. I think it provides a good jumping off point for an examination of some of the more esoteric material out there, like the Spear of Destiny story. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Didn't read the articles yet sorry, but the spear of destiny was mentioned in Constantine. I did do some quick checks about the spear, cause in the movie they said it was not found, but in real life it's in a museum in Vienna Austria. Unless that is just a copy, then according to the legand, the sword would have to be someplace in the US, since they are the world power.

Maybe the Nazi's that came over to the States after the war brought it with them.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Could the SOD be part of the mystery behind Patton's death? It was rumored he had it, was ordered to give it to Eisenhower, then died/was killed shortly thereafter.

Personally, I think the SOD is at Skull and Bones headquarters on the Yale University campus, along with the skull of Geronimo, and other sundry mystical items pilfered and purloined throughout the illustrious history of the world's most powerful opium den.

We do live in an opiate culture, and S&B has been in charge (control of the office of POTUS) for quite a while.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The Spear of Destiny

The Lance of Longinus

Any one here carrying a NERV Personel badge has a pretty good understanding of the importance of this mythic relic.

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire."
- Rei Ayanami

"The Fruit of Life possessed by Angels,
And the Fruit of Wisdom possessed by humans...
Having obtained them both, EVA-01 has become like a God.
And now it has been restored to the propagule of souls... the Tree of Life.
Will it become the Ark to save humankind from the nothingness of Third Impact?
Or the demon that destroys us all?
- Kōzō Fuyutsukin - said as the Lance of Longinus pierces EVA-01

"Man must move into a new world."
- Gendo Ikari

[edit on 5/21/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
it's a well-known fact that hitler was obsessed with the occult and tried to use it to his advantage(using numerology, ancient mythology, searching for ancient relics, etc.)

needless to say, though, none of it helped him reach his goal

in regards to the location of the SOD...who cares? it's a rusty old spear with some derelict claiming to be the son of god's blood on it!

i might be biased on my interpretation of christianity though, as i think the virgin mary actually just went out slumming and didn't want to get stoned to death for cheating on her husband, so she cooked up some cockamamie story about an immaculate conception

2000 years and millions upon millions of christianity-influenced deaths later, george bush is claiming to be infallible and says he's doing god's will in iraq

hoo...rah...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Good take on the Spear legend damajikninja. I myself am a huge fan of Evangelion and the spear played a significant part in the story. Even Hideaki Anno had knowledge regarding the spear...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
hey douglas,

Glad to see there are other NERV-ous people here.

That series dabbles so deeply in conspiracy theories and science that I'm surprised more ATSers haven't sat through it.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The topic of Secret Nazi wepaons is a long time favourite of mine, the Spear is one of the more obscure persuits of the Germans as there is plenty of "just as incredible" stories with some substantiation and evidence.

I would like to mention the Atom Bomb and the story of Heisenberg failing to even make a simple reactor was not the whole story. JP Farrel has a couple of books out firstly which is Reich of the Black Sun and this goes into a Guy called Kammler who was the originator of the "Black Op" projects of which the US system was modelled on.

The Germans had the Bomb and tested it under the watchful eye of an Italian Officer during late 1944. They also mastered anti-grav around the same time with the creation of "the Bell". Which was written about by Farrel in great detail in his book "The Brotherhood of the Bell".

All good stuff and most is prolly just legend and embelishment but it makes great reading.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mazzroth I spent a few years digging on the Nazi A-bomb. I first became intrigued when I read about a German u-boat U-862 in Australasian waters in 1945.

Before this I had no idea that Japan was working on the A-bomb. General Kawashima sent an encyphered signal to Berlin requesting shipments of Uranium oxide on 7 July 1943. The Magic decrypts of these signals are declassified. It seems likely from a further exchange of signals however that the Nazis would not agree to shipping the uranium-oxide until November 1943.

Everyone knows that U-234 surrendered in May 1945 with a cargo of Uranium oxide for Japan, but this was not the first shipment and indeed Japanese records detail that Japanese I-boats which voyaged to France left France with Uranium oxide in an amalgam of Mercury and Uranium oxide, pressed into flask held in the keel box. U-boats also used this storage method however there is no proof which I have uncovered yet linking German u-boats with this amalgam in their keels.

It is known however that German U-boats were drydocked at Singapore after arrival so their keels could be emptied of cargoes.

An other footnote, U-859 was sunk in the Straits of Malacca just short of it's intended destination at Penang Island. As a war wreck generally it is illegal to tamper with a war wreck, but U-859 was raised and returned to Germany.

In 1972 however U-859 was raised by a joint operation between the west German government and a CIA operated recovery ship the LD Flex.

The purported reason was that it held a dangerous cargo of mercury. As we know the Japanese shipped Uranium oxide in an amalgam with mercury.

US Army intelligence files after WW2 credit the Japanese Imperial 8th Army Laboratory in Korea with successful detonation of an A-bomb two days after Hiroshima was bombed.

German scientists did develop a uranium enrichment process using gaseous centrifuges. Uranium hexaflouride is spun to about 600RPM in a tall centrifuge. Electromagnets are used to heat the bottom and U235 literally boils to the top where it is sluced off. hence they are sometimes also called Isotope sluces. This process is called the Harteck process after a leading Nazi nuclear scientist about which post was history is almost silent.

Harteck deveoped a successful enrichment process. The British however through project Epsilon run out of Stockholm infiltrated the Nazi nuclear program and knew where to send allied bombers to destroy centrifuge complexes. Hitler did not help with his erratic support.

In effect the nazi nuclear project was bombed everywhere it shifted in Europe. Kammler inherited control of the Nazi nuclear project following the July 1944 bomb plot against Hitler. Kammler sent Werner von Braun and Walter Dornberger to Lisbon in October 1944 to negotiate a secret surrender of the Nazi nuclear scientists. Kammler disappeared from history on 27 April 1945 when Hitler learned from the BBC that the SS had betrayed him in secret negotiations. Co-incidentally a Junkers Ju-290 flew that night from Prague where Kammler was headquartered, to Barcelona.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting post sy.gunson, the conspiracy's amount! I heard that the Nazis were somehow involved in the production of The Bomb, and that the U.S. and Germany were competing to see who could create The Bomb first. I didn't know that Japan was onto it as well....

@damajikninja: Off-topic, but yes, what I enjoyed about Evangelion was the abundant amount of conspiracy's the show presented, something pretty much unheard of in the anime realm! Perhaps my favorite anime.

top topics

join