It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here come the Men In Black?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey all. random curiosity piqued up in me this afternoon; I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has had REAL, PERSONAL encounters with MIBs, and what you noticed about them, if anything, that was unusual?

I'm not looking for fanciful speculation from folks that have never seen one, although credible (relatively speaking) stories from witnesses outside the boards are welcome. so please, hold back on the speculation/claims of what they are or might be until we've got a few credible-seeming encounters to analyze as a group.

I'm posting this in paranormal studies because the MIB always struck me as a more general-paranormally oriented gang than a group strictly limited to UFO witnesses, but if the mods think this will fare better on the UFO forum then please move it there. that said, I'd love to hear about some MIB encounters that weren't preceded by witnessing a UFO, for a change of pace from the norm (not that I won't welcome UFO-inspired MIB encounters)

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ahh...the MIB. A fictional story about secrecy. The thing is..the thought itself is not so far-fetched. I'm sure there are many scecret agnencies.,..& probably more than a few geared toward paranormal/UFO findings.

Maybe they exist...except they don't dress in black.

new topics

join