It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Battleship...!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Mainly posted for the laugh.....you haven't forgotten how to do that have you?

regards
seekerof

Well,

I see nothing fun here..

As it is your gov. telling North Koreans that you will kill em all.

And then even you start 'bad mouthing' them.

Also they way that you posted this let to belive that people of NK claim that this is a 'battle ship', and so you made them to look like idiots in eyes of some less intelligent people.

Like they didnt already have enough problems without your pranks.
(I think that white house alone keeps the worried and busy enough..)

Btw,

FRIGATES are DPRKs largest ships and these are in 1500-3000t range.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Good grief John.....
Freakin' unreal.....
What John, we have fun when you want or deem that its ok to have fun?!?

*shakes head*

I don't know what has gotten into you lately but dude.....I'm sad, very sad.......

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Seeker,

I found your 'fun' very offensive, offensive to intelligence.

That is that.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
intelgurl,

I wonder that will that AGM-84 ever reach it?
[Edited on 5-1-2004 by FULCRUM]

Unquestionably... no doubt... not a problem at all~

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Seeker,

I found your 'fun' very offensive, offensive to intelligence.

That is that.

On guard John....

The thing about life is that "things" have a tendency of coming full circle John.
I will not go into how many "tasteless, offensive, nor how offensive to intelligence" subjects that have been spoken John....shall we....but as such....you have my apologies that you were offended and your intelligence insulted.....
On guard John......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
intelgurl,

Whatever..

Belive what you want..

In reality the outcome might be very different.

Hint:

AGM-84 is sub-sonic and quite large..

And four 30mm 'gatling-type' CIWS have high rate of fire (4x5000) and 2-3 of these could engage any in comming missile, with or without 'terminal phase pop-up'.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Seeker,

nevermind..

Just had you been here at the 'start' to tell that this was more of a joke than nothing else,

This wouldnt have gotten so much out of hand with Amouk and some other less blessed people..

intelgurl:

www.shipunov.com...

30MM AK-630M AUTOMATIC GUN MOUNT

The system is designed to engage unmanned and manned air threats, small size sea targets, soft-skinned shore-based targets as well as floating mines.

The armament consists of the GSh-6-30K (AO-18) anti-aircraft automatic gun which provides firing of 400 rounds burst.

Basic Characteristics

Caliber, mm
Rate of fire, rds/min
Maximum firing range, m
Ammunition load, pcs:
magazine
ammunition room
Weight, kg:
mount (without ammunition load and external units)
belt ammunition

From the looks of it this ship has these as its CIWS, 4 of these..

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Looks to me like a pair of T72 s being transported

Battle ships are a thing of the past only a major power such as the USA can afford to run them and they even decommissioned theirs because of expence

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

intelgurl,

Whatever..

Belive what you want..

In reality the outcome might be very different.

Hint:

AGM-84 is sub-sonic and quite large..

And four 30mm 'gatling-type' CIWS have high rate of fire (4x5000) and 2-3 of these could engage any in comming missile, with or without 'terminal phase pop-up'.

actually I am fully aware of the stats on boeing's harpo2~
..and i still stick to my statement...
seeing how something like that isn't gonna fly unless there's massive ECM in the package delivery area...
I'd bet a months wages on it - no more though...

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
boeing's

Just because 'boeing' bought the firm that orginally made it doesnt make it boeings..

The HELL must freeze over before i call F-15/18s and AH-64s as boeings either..

Also..

Stick with that if it makes you happy, im just saying that in real things really dont go as planned that often..

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Mainly posted for the laugh.....you haven't forgotten how to do that have you?

regards
seekerof

err more like north korea telling its own people that the US will kill them, after which the US states the opposite everytime, are we so bad for wanting to protect japan and south korea by maintaining detterence of force? what have we done wrong? defend south korea? we risk our ass for south korea, taiwan, etc and we're seen as bad guy or evil or whatever? wtf?

not like anyone else would or even could afford to maintain enough force to defend or observe so many allies, even in countries who dont need it we are still there just to show support and noone appreciates us for anything.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
namehere,

You defend them eith your own (c) because the money they make for you.

Nothing beautiful in it.

But if your so good as you claim, why dont you defend peoples of poor 3rd world nations?

Like in africa?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Your right Fulcrum I se the light now its all the big old bad americans fault

Your bigotory shows through with every word and wither you like us or not dont mean crap to me. whine and moan about america all you want, sing the praises of dictators great and small you seem to be the only one that cannot see through your crap. The world was a Sh*thole before america ever was and will be one long after we are gone youll just have to find someone else to whine about. and if you were offended by any thing I said I cant help it I am just a mean old american and its our job to ruin the world for the rest of you peace loving humanitarians. You crack me up

Have nice day

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

This wouldnt have gotten so much out of hand with Amouk and some other less blessed people..

I am not the moron that thought this was real was I? I along with every other inteligent person knew it was a joke

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I am not the moron that thought this was real was I? I along with every other inteligent person knew it was a joke

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Amouk and SeaBass,

Intelligent people?

Please..

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Amouk and SeaBass,

Intelligent people?

Please..

If you're going to say something like that, you better be prepared to back it up.

Yeah, I guess I'm a dumbazz. I'm just an electrical engineering grad student as well as a 7 year veretan of the US Navy specializing in ELINT and ASMD plus a little INTEL. What do I know about anything, huh?? (A bit of sarcasm here just so you know this time)

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, FULCRUM, but just remeber this:

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Soon the Koreas will be reunited and it will be a deal with China.

China will get Taiwan and South Korea will get North Korea.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well,

I see nothing fun here..

And then even you start 'bad mouthing' them.

Also they way that you posted this let to belive that people of NK claim that this is a 'battle ship', and so you made them to look like idiots in eyes of some less intelligent people.

Like they didnt already have enough problems without your pranks.

Oddly enough, we aren't the ones putting up posters of our missiles slamming into their landmarks in glorious celebration.... Who's bad-mouthing, and threatening who? Oh well, seems all for naught anyways, as they've either lowered their sellout price, or we finally paid them the blood money they wanted....(see ATSNN)

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok this thread has gotten really outta hand. I think everybody should calm down and just check other threads (that have nothing to do with NK, SK, China or the US).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join