It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spiderman three worth your money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i was thinking about going to see spiderman three, but i've heard so many different reviews that i don't know what to think. i would like to know what my fellow ats'ers think about the movie if you've seen it. please don't ruin it for me, i would just like to know your opinion of the movie.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok I won't ruin it for you, but you could check out my thread.

Spiderman 3 sucks the big one.

There are a few spoilers in there so be warned.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Edit: Really stupid grammar mistake!

[edit on 20/5/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
thanks for your submission, but the link wont work for me.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I heard it was the best out of the three. I guess it's all really subjective. I still have not seen it and I do look forward to checking it out however.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok, I went to see this movie after being really excited, I think if failed to deliver!!! The Villians were not nearly as cool as the previous too, and it just lacked something for me, I'm not sure what, but I'm dissapointed today. I think the second Spiderman was by far the best!!! Yeah, it's worth the money, but not the best of the series.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I was told it wasn't that good, but I had some issues watching the whole movie myself. I had to keep leaving :'( .

I found that I liked the parts I saw, and I'm willing to try to go see it again, and hopefully this time I will get to sit through all of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It was worth my money, definitely -- all right, so the second time, I saw it for free. It's a nice action movie, with just the right amount of calm moments to prevent it from dissolving into simple violence, and enough violence to keep it interesting.

Go in without any expectations and it'll probably be a worthy two and a half hours.

There are some really funny moments, though, so even if you hate it, don't leave the theater.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For some reason, they keep putting in these lo-o-ong boring sections of Pete's Aunt lecturing him, or flashbacks to his Uncle being killed, and other slow moving and depressing elements.

When the action is happening, it's pretty good, but there's just too much going on and it's actually difficult to visually keep up with all the scenery flying around.

What's with this need to tear up the brick and mortar all over the place? It's like they don't know how to do a decent fight scene so they have girders and cement blocks flying through the air.

IMO, they should have developed maybe one or two villains, but to have four to seven baddies, (not including Mr Jameson)? (Harry Orborne and Goblin, Venom-Parker (his own enemy), Flint Marco and Sandman, Eddie Brock and Venom).

Plus, the deal with Tobey trying to dance and acting cool? It totally doesn't work. He's just a dork and too small - it looks completely ridiculous.

Save your money.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Plus, the deal with Tobey trying to dance and acting cool? It totally doesn't work. He's just a dork and too small - it looks completely ridiculous.

Actually, I found that part absolutely hilarious for that reason. It's something that would be the complete opposite of what Peter Parker would of done, and cause of how silly it was. Honestly, do you think Spiderman would want to look like a dork? No, but he did it. lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I liked it a lot. It is a bit long, but it flows pretty well. There is a bit more of the "romance" and "chick flick" parts than perhaps there should be in an action movie, but overall it is very good. Also, I agree with Badge01, sometimes the action is hard to keep up with.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Why do Superhero sequels always have to have more than one villain???
Flicks are much better with one, well-developed villain...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It isn't too bad but i wouldent pay to see it, there are better movies out to see in my opinion.
I just seem to remember most of it being about Peter trying to get Mary Jane back, the rest is a blur.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
...If you are a comic book fan, maybe you wil like it. Sam Rami was

respectful to the source material. I thought Sandman was done

well. Venom surprisingly, translated well to the movie screen. I

didn't like the Harry Osborne / Goblin bit as much...

Visually, Spiderman echoed his comicbook countepart extreemly

well... I will love having it on DVD...

top topics

join