It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Supporters Have Me Puzzled?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
He is a honest man defending Constitution while majority of US population is now brainwashed to defend treason and illegal wars around the world. US is going bankrupt even if most of you deny it and if someone like Bush gets in the office in 2008 USA will become something like 3rd world country sooner or later. Especially with millions of illegals who don't even bother to speak English.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I will continue to back Paul until his skeletons fall out of the closet. Say, does anyone know if he has a closet, and what's in there?

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Say, does anyone know if he has a closet, and what's in there?

His closet is full to the roof if you're a neo-con. Look him up on YouTube; he's been ripping on neo-con agendas and the Federal Reserve as a Congressman for years, and all sorts of other worthy causes to fight.

He must be worse than John Kennedy to them. He wants to eliminate the income tax, the inflation tax, the IRS, overhaul the CIA, and all sorts of other beautiful things.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is what "truthers" need to realize: a lot of us that think that 9/11 was an inside job, think you're nuts. I think the Bush Administration fully knew what was going to happen. I think it was allowed to happen. SO MANY people think that it was allowed to happen. But then you start throwing in garbage about holograms and "mini nukes" and "no planes". You just sound freaking stupid.

What hit the Pentagon? Among "truthers" there is no consensus. The more stable people believe the "official" story. The rest of you believe it's anything but the official story, you just have no idea what. Which is very believable. Everything from globalhawk, to missile, to an empty plane, to no plane. Just anything but the official story.

Ron Paul can't come out and say anything definitive about 9/11 because no one has anything definitive about it. No one can prove anything without a shadow of a doubt. This is what most of you can't realize. Because you think something is obvious, doesn't mean it's obvious to anyone else. The sound, or the cloud, or the flash you think is a bomb, or a missile, or whatever; is just a flash or a cloud to some people. Nothing can really be proven to anyone that has predispositions to certain ideas.

I personally think most of you truthers find completely innocuous things to be "evidence". I also think that most people that believe the official story overlook things that show foreknowledge. No one is "right" no one is "wrong". The whole incident has been so clouded that anyone that thinks they know exactly what happened is actually the stupidest person in the room.

Ron Paul is different. He at least acknowledges that people could have known what happened. He is the only person in any kind of power that questions this. But like most sane people that think there was an "inside job", he can't say exactly what it was.

But he's open to ideas. His ideas are open to all of us. Right now he is the most sane person that has these ideas that the masses can hear. Because he's part of the "system" doesn't mean he's been corrupted by it. It's so counterproductive to have to defend the most powerful person that is a friend of the "truth" movement, to the movement itself.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
This is what "truthers" need to realize: a lot of us that think that 9/11 was an inside job, think you're nuts. I think the Bush Administration fully knew what was going to happen. I think it was allowed to happen. SO MANY people think that it was allowed to happen. But then you start throwing in garbage about holograms and "mini nukes" and "no planes". You just sound freaking stupid.

I'm a truther too but I never said anything about, holograms, mini nukes or no planes. I'm not sure exactly how they pulled it off. If 9-11 didn't happen then this war in Iraq wouuldn't be dragging on for 5 years. Thats what Bush wanted so thats what he got. He knew what exactly what he was doing. Like that look on his face in that classroom after he was informed that the second plane hit the tower. If that was me I would have gotten up off my tail and left. But Bush just sat there. Thus paving the way to declare war on the terrorists. How did they know who it was in such a quick amount of time?(This is a statement of another member.) Osama and the Bush famlies are buddies. Of course this was planned. Now our constitution is almost worthless because people think its just a piece of paper thats outdated.

Why I think this was a inside job-explain how the US Patriot Act got pulled up so quickly in time to be passed on October 24, 2001?

To pave the way for martial law.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla If 9-11 didn't happen then this war in Iraq wouuldn't be dragging on for 5 years. Thats what Bush wanted so thats what he got.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. The war in Iraq had/has NOTHING to do with 9/11. The Bush administration tried to spin the story from day 1 to connect Iraq to 9/11, when in fact there is/was no connection. So it seems that Ron Paul's implication that 9/11 was somehow connected to U.S. foreign policy in Iraq has already taken root.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete

Ron Paul can't come out and say anything definitive about 9/11 because no one has anything definitive about it.

That's totally incorrect. Ron Paul definitively stated repeatedly that 9/11 was the result of U.S foreign policy in Iraq, and he's even repeatedly referenced the 9/11 Commission Report to support this claim.

Ron Paul is different. He at least acknowledges that people could have known what happened. He is the only person in any kind of power that questions this. But like most sane people that think there was an "inside job", he can't say exactly what it was.

Not quite... First, Curt Weldon and Cynthia McKinney both raised questions about 9/11 that nobody wanted to deal with. Curt Weldon lost his re-election bid thanks mostly to Sandy Berger and friends who decided to do whatever they could to defeat Weldon in his race in Pennslyvania. McKinney was quickly shown the door and made a laughingstock for asking Donald Rumsfeld hard questions about the $2.3 billion that went missing.

Ron Paul did not say 9/11 was an inside job. He said "THEY" attacked US because of the U.S foreign policy in Iraq. He did exactly what you said he didn't do -he claimed to know the exact answer why 9/11 happened.

It's so counterproductive to have to defend the most powerful person that is a friend of the "truth" movement, to the movement itself.

Imo, it's counterproductive to repeatedly fuel the cycle of accepting the lesser of many evils. Paul's statements about U.S. foreign policy causing 9/11, and his support by the progressives is helping to bury the truth movement. The biggest friend of the truth movement was Curt Weldon and nobody wanted to support him because he was a conservative Republican who rightfully pointed his finger in the direction of the Clinton administration. Once again, it's looking like the truth is going to take a back-seat to partisan politics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join