It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusx1966

Yeah, they released a FAKE story about allergies being very active out here a couple months back, on tv news and print, "due to the lack of rainfall" HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE???????????????????

Rain removes dust and pollen from the atmosphere. No rain means more dust and pollen to breathe in meaning more people suffering allergies, especially hay fever.

But I'm sure you knew that, because you're not stupid

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So anyway, you're saying that all the world's scientists are deliberately lying about persistent contrails, their impact on climate and the need to do something about them?

And if the scientists are lying, is that why the govt takes so little notice of them?

So I guess you believe scientists who say cell phones, a WiFi have no harmful effects?

Scientist need to eat as much as the rest of us. The govt takes notice of them, because the govt pays them to do the studies, and will only publish the reports that fit their agenda. This is Govt 101. Hello, weapons of mass destruction. The Tuskeegee Airmen? Morgellons? For years, people with fibres growing out of their skin were told they were crazy, by scientists.

The scary thing about Morgellons, many now believe it's somehow connected to chemtrails in some areas.
www.rense.com...

Not saying I have researched this thoroughly, but found the above article very interesting.

Oh, while we're speaking about the credibility of the scientific community check this out:
suitcaseman.gnn.tv...

53 scientists murdered since 2001? Maybe they're not reporting the truth, because they know what's waiting for them if they do?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansQue

So I guess you believe scientists who say cell phones, a WiFi have no harmful effects?

No, scientific opinion varies on the subject.

But do you believe the scientists who say that waves are caused by winds blowing over the ocean? Or that Everest if the highest point on the planet? Or that Neptune's moon Triton orbits Neptune in a retrograde motion? Or that aspirin helps thin the blood? Or, indeed, anything?

Scientist need to eat as much as the rest of us. The govt takes notice of them, because the govt pays them to do the studies, and will only publish the reports that fit their agenda.

The govt doesn't pay them to do the studies leastways, not directly and not the ones we're talking about, and their reports are published in peer reviewed journals. Only then do govts (sometimes) take notice.

The scary thing about Morgellons, many now believe it's somehow connected to chemtrails in some areas.

Yes, it is scary. The ignorance of some people, and their willingness to believe irrational nonsense like that is very scary. Next week they'll be telling us Morgellons is caused by fairy dust sprinkled down from rainbows .... How can it possibly be caused by anything sprayed at altitudes of 30,000ft? Assuming we're talking fine particles (say less than 1mm diameter) then, depending on wind conditions at that altitude, they will come to earth anything from 100 to 10,000 miles away from where they've been sprayed (and most likely as rain drop nuclei) . If Morgellons is caused by chemtrail spraying it should be occurring all over the world. And if you see them spraying above you the one thing you can be sure of is that anything being sprayed won't be landing on your head. Well, not till maybe next week, anyway ....

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This may be outta line, but my contact with morgellon's has thus far clearly (to me) shown it to be a fungus. try fluconazole (400 mg) daily and Lotrimin ultra topically (3x daily or as needed, whichever is greater).

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I certainly agree with your observation and myself do not appreciate the doomsday spin most people insist putting on this thing. It doesn't matter in the end what the purpose of the spraying really is-What matters is why noone is bothering to explain it. I would rather think that it is intended to
protect us in some way, a valiant effort in fact, though overall perhaps not a practically efficient one in the midst of an extreme urgency to implement such a program.

What if in fact the Earth's ionosphere has been breached, and it is only a matter of time of the atmosphere we live in "melts down"? Well what would some of the first things we'd start seeing as evidence of that be?

Higher rates of cancer, elevation in environmental mold and bacteria, spontaneous outbreaks of new kinds of illnesses we haven't seen before-exactly what we have been seeing. This spraying is probably the best
that can be done on impending notice to slow the approach of the absolute worst-case scenario, a UVR exposure die-off of the worst kind of almost every species of living thing on Earth.

Again just the kind of thing we ARE seeing.

In that case there would be NOTHING any Government could say to justify any kind of counteractive measure to the satisfaction of any population. Either we spray this stuff and deal with the consequence as best we can, or, we do nothing, and everyone and everything dies.

We may need to get used to chemical clouds and HAARP machines making weather for us in a World that has a severely depleted atmosphere-Which would probably mean that it would always be cloudy, always raining or always cold. Our environment just doesn't produce natural clouds well enough anymore to satisfy what is otherwise required naturally.

On the other hand, there is the argument that there is MORE than that going on; that perhaps what we are seeing is the unforseen consequence of something else, OR given what we know about chemtrail contents, an attempt to induce some other kind of condition for some other kind of purpose which may or may not have anything to do with Global Warming.

This is what arouses complaint of non disclosure and the cry of conspiracy. Unless any benevolent intent has already been projected to be more or less futile, then there is otherwise no reason why, if benevolent in fact, we should not be told what is happening in the World and what to expect and how to deal with it.

We've nothing to compare the absence or cessatation of the spraying to, and while that could by proxy be something intentionally withheld which we may not want to know, if we're all doomed in the long or the fairly shorter run I would still think that anything would be better in the meantime then anarchy and chaos, a condition which in the insterest of time would also tend to compromise any survival contigency that might not include or be able to accommodate everyone left standing. This is probably the real point of subliminating acceptance of chemtrails, as pointed out in the documentary
; acceptance does not illicit response.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If the government or the NWO truly wanted to release pathogens or other mind-altering substances into the environment... there are many ways to accomplish it that are cheaper, easier to produce, and much more secret than chemtrails. Just off the top of my head, I'll offer a few.

1) Coat one million dollar bills with the "substance" that the aircraft are susposedly spraying. Circulate these bills into circulation. The same result as the "chemtrail" but much more secret (Federal Reserve prints the money, they can control who participates in the coating process, much less chance of a "leak").

2) Paint substance on the handles of every gas pump. Each pump has to be inspected by a government weights and measures official. The "toxin" could easily be applied to the handles of gas pumps and would affect a significant portion of the population.

3) Place the "poison" in the drinking water of cities.

All of these examples would involve a much cheaper, easier, and secret way of introducing "exotic substances" into the enviroment and population. It would involve a far less labor intensive and more secret method. As far as costs go.... it would be much much less expensive and would cover a much larger segment of the population. Why would the NWO or TPTB resort to an exotic, expensive, and very public method to contaminate the population when they could essentially do it without anyone ever knowing?

Just my 2 cents worth....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join