It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a Time Traveler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
There's a thread on here that asks what you would ask a time travler, so that got me thinking of something better. Instead of asking a time traveler a question, why not just go back in time or forwards in time? You could see if Jesus existed, dinosaurs, or go forward and see what could be. So what would you go and see?

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Without a doubt, I'd go visit Leonardo da Vinci. The guy was a genius, in the most literal sense of the word.

Next, I'd take high-speed cameras to each and every event from 1900 that has a conspiracy associated with it, i.e. Hitler's death, John Kennedy's assassination, and of course the 2001 terrorist attacks, among others.

I'd place bets on every major sporting event I could think of, think Back to the Future style
Oh yeah, I'd have fun.
But also, you would be able to take all the knowledge you know now about the planet and what we're doing to it, and properly inform the relevant people about what is going to happen, so perhaps we wouldn't be in this dire mess we're in now, never mind what the TVs saying about how you are saving the environment by putting bottles and rubbish in separate bags.

yeah, I suppose I'd do the average time-traveller stuff.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i would love to be a part of ancient egypt,maybe seeing ramesse the great in person.go to the NASA space center in july 1969 to see the moon landing for real.
So many things i could do,Dr Who has that ability but never uses it much,silly man

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I would first go back in time and hang with the great Nikola Tesla, once i have learned everything i can i would spend some time going back into the past and just seeing what happens, did aliens really land in Roswell, what killed the dinosaurs, jesus, maybe meet some famous people like Leonardo. THen if i could i would go into the future, but something makes me not want to go i dunno i guess its a personal thing. If it was possible i would go back in time to my childhood and find a way to take over myself (like become my younger self) and relive my childhood and stop doing the stupid things i did. And help change the world.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If I Had a choice of going back or forward in time I would choose forward. I want to see if humans turn into little hairless greys running around disecting cows for organ parts and what not.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
"Exit the stargate, initial perception quickens my heartrate,
this dark place planet Earth orbits one star,
I've come from afar far away state of mind,
open up your third eye black helicopters in the sky."

[edit on 26-5-2007 by STArG8]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Starg8 please explain the poem, care to share?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
its not a poem but rather a chorus from a hip hop group called non phixion

i think atleast the song is called black helicopters

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'd go forwards and get next weeks lottery numbers then pop back in time and make sure I became best friends with Bill Gates.

new topics

top topics

join