It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Deception: Let The Citizen Beware.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If this is true, it's very serious. This next article talks about how the "dark government" will unite the world in fear and war under a false threat..... using "aliens"....

Check it out. It's from the disclosure project website.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Imagine this. It is the summer of 2001, and someone presents you with a script for a movie or book that tells how a diabolical terrorist plot unfolds wherein both 110 story World Trade Center towers and part of the Pentagon are destroyed by commercial jets hijacked and flown into those structures.

Of course you would laugh, and if you were a movie mogul or book editor, reject it out of hand as ridiculous and implausible, even for a fictional novel or movie. After all, how could a commercial jet, being tracked on radar after two jets had already hit the World Trade towers, make it through our air defenses, into the most sensitive airspace in the world, and in broad daylight on a crystal clear day, slam into the Pentagon! And this in a country that spends over $1 billion a day to defend itself! Absurd, illogical - nobody would swallow it!

Unfortunately, there are some of us who have seen these scripts - and of far worse things to come - and we are not laughing.

One of the few silver linings to these recent tragedies is that maybe - just maybe - people will take seriously, however far-fetched it may seem at first, the prospect that a shadowy, para-governmental and transnational entity exists that has kept UFOs secret - and is planning a deception and tragedy that will dwarf the events of 9/11.

The testimony of hundreds of government, military and corporate insiders has established this: That UFOs are real, that some are built by our secret 'black' shadowy government projects and some are from extraterrestrial civilizations, and that a group has kept this secret so that the technology behind the UFO can be withheld - until the right time. This technology can - and eventually will - replace the need for oil, gas, coal, ionizing nuclear power, and other centralized and highly destructive energy systems.

This 5 trillion dollar industry - energy and transportation - is currently highly centralized, metered and lucrative. It is the stuff that runs the entire industrialized world. It is the mother of all special interests. It is not about money as you and I think of it, but about geo-political power - the very centralized power on which the current order in the world runs. The world is kept in a state of roiling wars, endless poverty for most of Earth's denizens and global environmental ruin, just to prop up this evil world order.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's another similar article from an unusual source.

www.astralvoyage.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
If this is true, it's very serious. This next article talks about how the "dark government" will unite the world in fear and war under a false threat..... using "aliens"....

Check it out. It's from the disclosure project website.

www.disclosureproject.org...
. . .

LOL. I can think of a million reasons why such a plot would be unworkable.

Use your critical thinking skills and I bet you can think up a few yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It's not that difficult at all. People can be easily manipulated and brainwashed using such things as fear, anger and the mainstream media. I've seen it happen enough times, with consequences. Like a political party taking more than 50% of the votes in an election after a campaign based on anger, lies and fear.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Did you actually read the articles???

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Not so unplausible. Lots of people don't use 'critical thinking' and will believe everything that the media tell them.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The whole concept basically defies logic and human behavior. Let me put it this way. For this to work this "shadow Government" would have to control all of the legitimate world governments as well as all of the news media, universities and scientific organizations as well as all of the professional and amateur astronomers. Under these conditions, They would basically have de facto control of the world already, so why would they go through the charade of a hoaxed alien invasion?

This scenario depends on several assumptions, many of which are far from settled

1. There are crashed UFOs that have been "Reversed Engineered." I don�t subscribe to this theory. A race that is sophisticated enough for interstellar travel is sophisticated enough to build space ships that don�t crash on every Tom, Dick or Harry planet that they visit.

2. The "shadow government" illuminati thing has been overdone in my opinion. I find it hard to believe that this supposedly super secret group is completely immune to the typical behavior such as: back stabbing, ego trips, petty jealousies, greed and arrogance that has characterized every other human endeavor. Let me put it this way. Do you think that a secret society of highly motivated, type A people could keep the efforts of any such group secret for long?

3. If they went to the trouble to create reverse engineered "Alien Reproduction Vehicles" (ARVs,) why not simply use them to create a commercial empire? (think Microsoft, but only more powerful, more extensive)?

4. There are literally thousands of amateur astronomers out there, as well as many, many professionals not to mention xenobiologists, astrophysicists, and others who are hardly beholden to any Secret Society or shadow government. Any plot to mimic an attack from outer space would have to be so crafted so as to totally fool these people without exception, since I simply do not believe that all of these people are that craven and spineless that they would not point any discrepancies.

I don�t mean to be insulting, but it is my opinion that many of these so called plots are based on rather idealistic views of human behavior. Look at human history or at any current event and you will see the kind of things that I am talking about. To assume that any group of people, secret or otherwise is immune to these behaviors is foolish.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There is conflicting information from my viewpoint.

From what i read before, the 'reptilian' type aliens are coming to take over the earth, and they suppossedly have a ship floating around our equator. Also some rock, asteroid or whatever is also coming with millions of 'greys' to help in the invasion.

So now the disclosureproject is saying that the 'dark government' is going to fake an alien attack to get us into a frenzied state of mind so they could do what they want through fear. Ok, we shouldn't take this alien threat seriously so the dark government won't be able to control us, right?

erm, so which story is disinformation and which one is true, or are they both fabricated, i'm not denying that this is impossible or possible, but one of these stories has to go.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Even the most critically thinking, scientists, amateur astronomers, astrobiologists, physicists etc... could be influenced. I'm not saying that this whole thing is true, but that there's one thing that is way too often taken out of consideration.

The way the human mind works. If we were all only our rational everyday conscious minds. None of this would be possible. Period. Sheeps wouldn't be able to exist, and everybody would be goats, independent thinkers. I would agree with you in everyway. But the most intelligent people can be brainwashed. It goes beyond what they are doing now, or what they're profession is now.

It's the way the human is built and the way society is built. The subconscious mind is a very important and powerful phenomena within ourselves. What it says, goes virtually all the time regardless of what our conscious mind wants or thinks (and I am talking about the average human here). But it's "programmable" it has "programs" which are all our beliefs, habits and tendancies. The subconscious mind also acts in a illogical manner. How can you explain logically that people actually do activities that are hazardous to their health (such as smoking) and keep on doing it, knowing full well of the dangers?

If you can change the "programming" of the subconscious (stop smoking, stop procrastination, habitual reactions to certain stimuli, patterns of thoughts etc...) you can automatically change the person and how that person thinks, what that person does, how that person feels... etc...

There are certain methods to do such a thing, but they all rely on one principle: Bypassing the "critical", analytic, logical, conscious mind. This is done with emotions and/or lowering of the brainwave state. With both, the conscious mind can be cancelled out, so to speak, and it cannot reject any suggestions that are made to the person. That's why the media (and especially the visual media is very effective and important where this concerns. When you sit down and look at tv, or watch a movie, you automatically go into a lower brainwave state (alpha). And any critical thinking, skeptisism, can be more easily overcome when in this state. The influence becomes even greater when emotions are raised. If the emotions are raised sufficiently, a person will cease to think independently (which rarely happens anyway, because in this society, virtually all of our thoughts are linked to and are reactions to stimuli/outside influences) and his or her thoughts will be very easily directed. This is especially so, when the emotion is negative as in fear, anger, dissapoinment etc...

Now what is the easiest way to bring instant heart burning dread and fear, as an imminent and immediate "doom or annhiliation scenario), that is presented at the same moment in multiple forms of the media??

Furthermore... Most of the media in the United States is owned by not more that ten to fifteen major corporations, (or even less). Also lots of the media in lots of other countries are closely affiliated or partly owned by those in the U.S.. Other media in those other countries frequently regard what's in the greater media as truth and very frequently immitates them in style, news etc...

And we do know how the media can easily direct the way how the majority of people think. Anything that is not in the mainstream media is ignored by the masses more often than the letter "a" appears in this post of mine. It wouldn't matter if one person, a small group of people, or even an orginizations says that something (an event, or thing) isn't true. If the media chooses to ignore them, that even or thing will remain to be true in the eyes of the majority of people everywhere.

So it's not that impossible to be able to influence and direct the attention of at least most of the population in the world. The biggest problem and factor in this whole problem is simply ignorance.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

• The "shadow government" illuminati thing has been overdone in my opinion. I find it hard to believe that this supposedly super secret group is completely immune to the typical behavior such as: back stabbing, ego trips, petty jealousies, greed and arrogance that has characterized every other human endeavor. Let me put it this way. Do you think that a secret society of highly motivated, type A people could keep the efforts of any such group secret for long?

• More backstabbing, less coordination and less power for the group mentioned below.

This 5 trillion dollar industry - energy and transportation - is currently highly centralized, metered and lucrative. It is the stuff that runs the entire industrialized world. It is the mother of all special interests. It is not about money as you and I think of it, but about geo-political power - the very centralized power on which the current order in the world runs. The world is kept in a state of roiling wars, endless poverty for most of Earth's denizens and global environmental ruin, just to prop up this evil world order.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:22 PM
    link   
    Why is this so shocking?

Generate a false threat to unite the world together. Makes perfect sense to me........who knows what kind of technology we will have down the road. It would be very easy to deceive the world into thinking were being attacked by aliens. Then the world unites as one, and the one world government emerges.

I had a theory similar to this, that the Iraq war is being used to create a bond within Europe. I've noticed that ever since the Iraq war Europe has came together with a hatred for the United States .They our using the same tactic, just on a grander scale.

I obviously despise their plans, but I must admit that these people whoever the hell they our are pure geniuses.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

1. There are crashed UFOs that have been "Reversed Engineered." I don�t subscribe to this theory. A race that is sophisticated enough for interstellar travel is sophisticated enough to build space ships that don�t crash on every Tom, Dick or Harry planet that they visit.

Why would such a thing even be necessary??? Do like the magicians/illusionists do. Direct the attention of the crowd away from what you are really doing. If the majority of the people believes what's happening, the rest won't matter unless they're loud and manipulative enough.

Three goats can't overpower 50 sheep.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:28 PM
    link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

The first thing that comes to mind when I read the link was the Phoenix Lights event of 1997. Somehow, I believe that this is the governments plot to try and guage what the world thinks about unknown aircraft that are made to look otherworldy.

I have no idea whether these were alien aircraft.

There certainly is something brewing up with the "dark government" and their eventual plans to stage a cosmic alien threat.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:58 PM
    link   
    I don't buy into the UFO/Alien part, but the notion of an international consortium of the elite super wealthy conspiring to usurp total global power to accompany their massive wealth is not that difficult to believe at all. As a matter of fact, that very idea, that and the aircraft articles on ATS, is what has kept me around this loony bin.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:20 PM
    link   

Originally posted by crispexi
    There is conflicting information from my viewpoint.

From what i read before, the 'reptilian' type aliens are coming to take over the earth, and they suppossedly have a ship floating around our equator. Also some rock, asteroid or whatever is also coming with millions of 'greys' to help in the invasion.

So now the disclosureproject is saying that the 'dark government' is going to fake an alien attack to get us into a frenzied state of mind so they could do what they want through fear. Ok, we shouldn't take this alien threat seriously so the dark government won't be able to control us, right?

erm, so which story is disinformation and which one is true, or are they both fabricated, i'm not denying that this is impossible or possible, but one of these stories has to go.

I think the dark government is going to control us no matter what. Take this for example:

We know no one has threatened The Disclosure Project yet for what it's doing. What if that's because the dark government is scared to. What do I mean by that? Maybe they think that if they do threaten them or shut them down then that will raise alot of alarms and finally expose them. Remember the press conference video that got jammed the first hour of the conference? There has been no definite explanation.

Or I could be wrong about the whole thing. That's my opinion on the matter.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:43 AM
    link   
    And have been unpleasantly shocked to see their rapid progress toward such goals.

I have long believed that the New Testament warning about the GREAT DECEPTION is involved somehow with such scenarios.

Yet, sadly, it's still difficult to wake up even normally alert, skeptical people.

My 80+ dad, while believing that we are in the "end times" the Bible has so much to say about, is still quite disbelieving that there's that much of a conspiracy operative currently.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:50 AM
    link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
    We know no one has threatened The Disclosure Project yet for what it's doing. What if that's because the dark government is scared to. What do I mean by that? Maybe they think that if they do threaten them or shut them down then that will raise alot of alarms and finally expose them. Remember the press conference video that got jammed the first hour of the conference? There has been no definite explanation.

Or I could be wrong about the whole thing. That's my opinion on the matter.

I believe that the puppet masters have it set up so that we are caught both ways.

I believe that they have it set up so that they can cast the ET's as the saviors of mankind as well as their originators. After all, their boss, satan, and his demonic fallen angels (some ET's?) have had thousands of years to set up the end times hoaxes.

I believe they also have it setup so that they can cast the ET's as evil conquerors. I think this is the script they are most likely to follow because satan and the shadow government LOVES to use fear as a tool. And, it's the opposite of God's injunctions through out the Bible to

FEAR NOT.

We shall see--in our lifetime at the current rate of 'progress.'

And probably a lot sooner than I'd prefer.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:54 PM
    link   
    What with the mark of the beast soon to be rolled out ( RFID Chips), war on a constant bases ( Nation against nation ) and the lies we are fed daily ( The great deception) I feel that yes, we are actually looking at the end of days... and alot sooner than we might think.

A very very scary period of time to be living in. Deception, lies, deciet and abuse on a daily basis... The common man being destroyed for wealth of a few, and more and more left with no support becasue its not important enough... sad sad times.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:02 PM
    link   
    EXCELLENT article and info.

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space. ...To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism, and in war.

Dr. Rosin gave her testimony to the Disclosure Project before 9/11. And yet others told me explicitly that things that looked like UFOs but that are built and under the control of deeply secretive 'black' projects, were being used to simulate - hoax - ET-appearing events, including some abductions and cattle mutilations, to sow the early seeds of cultural fear regarding life in outer space. And that at some point after global terrorism, events would unfold that would utilize the now-revealed Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs, or reversed-engineered UFOs made by humans by studying actual ET craft - see the book "Disclosure" by the same author) to hoax an attack on Earth.

Like the movie "Independence Day", an attempt to unite the world through militarism would unfold using ET as the new cosmic scapegoat (think Jews during the Third Reich). ...The report from Iron Mountain, NY, written in the 1960s, described the need to demonize life in outer space so we could have a new enemy. An enemy off-planet that could unite humans (in fear and war) and that would prove to be the ultimate prop for the trillion dollar military industrial complex that conservative Republican President and five star general Eisenhower warned us about in 1961 (no one was listening then, either...).

Thanks. Wow.

This guy knows what he's talking about, IMO.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:05 AM
    link   

There are literally thousands of amateur astronomers out there, as well as many, many professionals not to mention xenobiologists, astrophysicists, and others who are hardly beholden to any Secret Society or shadow government. Any plot to mimic an attack from outer space would have to be so crafted so as to totally fool these people without exception, since I simply do not believe that all of these people are that craven and spineless that they would not point any discrepancies.

There are probably near a hundred Physicists, Engineers and other Professionals who say the WTC was brought down with explosives, yet the mainstream media doesn't pay attention to that.

Do you honestly believe that the media is free? How about Fox News?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join