It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: The Corporate Candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hillary: The Corporate Candidate?

www.alternet.org

If Hillary Clinton really wanted to curtail the influence of the powerful as she says in her speeches, she might start with the advisers to her own campaign, who represent some of the weightiest interests in corporate America.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think so. She may use human rights and other problems in society to get votes but in the end we will end with another poppet who will do as big corporations dictate. No wonder they don't give Ron Paul any significant coverage on mainstream media.

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Was she not at the last bilderburger meeting?
I think that means she is next president

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Duh. And by that I mean Duh.

Is Ron Paul on the WalMart board?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Duh, i don't know. But at least he appears to be someone honest. I am sick of always same people getting elected and people being so dumb.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure Hillary has any convictions, political or otherwise. It appears to me that she just wants to be President(ess) and will say whatever she needs to, to get elected. I really don't like her, but I do think it would be interesting to see Bill as the First Husband.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No brainer really. She sure is.

As to Bubba being the "First Husband" he could probably say about Hillary(without fear of being called a liar), "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hilary's sole goal is to be president and be in power; to that end she will say and do whatever she needs to. She has ever been the one in control. She was the reason Bill became president and was if you will the power behind the throne. She has already stated that Bill would be an ambassador which opens up another huge can of worms. She is indeed the quintessential politician which to my mind means she can't be trusted. It is time and past to retire the retreads and have new blood in the White House. The time of the Bushes, Clintons and Gores is long past. Time to move on.

new topics

top topics

join