It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war on terror could take 50 to 100 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
The war on drugs lol. yeh....

The war on terror will end the same way as the war on drugs right? I mean, you can't buy drugs anymore.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So very very true, remember the war on drugs

remember???? that war is still going strong last time i checked..costing billions of dollars,taking away freedoms from people...and turning innocent harmless citizens into criminals..all in the name of protecting the citizens....remember that next time they claim "the war on terror" is needed to protect the public. I for one need no protection from drugs or druggies and i need no protection from "terrorists"...so[mr president] stay out of my house..my car..my wallet..my library..my bank....and out of my life in general please but of coarse that wont happen...I need protection from the all knowing government... god bless america

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
War on Terror? It was created by the very slimy creatures who propose to protect us - you know, like they did on 9-11.

Study the Hegelian Dialectic. Peace = War.

Study Zbigniew Brzezinski's book "The Grand Chessboard"
Here's an article about it and manufactured terror.

A War in the Planning for Four Years

HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?

Zbigniew Brzezinski and the CFR Put War Plans In a 1997 Book -
It Is "A Blueprint for World Dictatorship," Says a Former German Defense and NATO Official Who Warned of Global Domination in 1984,
in an Exclusive Interview With FTW

by
Michael C. Ruppert

World events since the attacks of September 11, 2001 have not only been predicted, but also planned, orchestrated and - as their architects would like to believe - controlled. The current Central Asian war is not a response to terrorism, nor is it a reaction to Islamic fundamentalism. It is in fact, in the words of one of the most powerful men on the planet, the beginning of a final conflict before total world domination by the United States leads to the dissolution of all national governments. This, says Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and former Carter National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, will lead to nation states being incorporated into a new world order, controlled solely by economic interests as dictated by banks, corporations and ruling elites concerned with the maintenance (by manipulation and war) of their power. As a means of intimidation for the unenlightened reader who happens upon this frightening plan - the plan of the CFR - Brzezinski offers the alternative of a world in chaos unless the U.S. controls the planet by whatever means are necessary and likely to succeed.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

<< 1   >>

join