It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Victor" revealed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
It seems you did'nt read this thread, Victor's voice has been already decoded in 2007.
Check my post above and watch the video I uploaded here.

Great job.

I think we can conclude the it's not Robert Dean. On the Coast to Coast interview with Victor Art Bell was getting lots of faxes suggesting Victor was Whitley Strieber. Did you compare those also?

Oh and thanks Anonymous for sharing. Your decoding and Free_Spirit's do seem to be somewhat different. I guess it just has something to do with the decoding process.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adjay

Forget about the Victor/Dean similarities long enough to take another look at the alien....when they shine the light into its eyes, there is no reflection back off, but they do absorb & transfer the light over the surface of the eye....could this suggest that it is real eye material? Does that make any sence?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
hello all,

i have deciphered Victors voice its on youtube.

www.youtube.com...

It seems you did'nt read this thread, Victor's voice has been already decoded in 2007.
Check my post above and watch the video I uploaded here.

video.google.com...

Did you alter the sound in any other way? What I mean is, did you edit any of it at all so that the audio clips are closer together?

The reason I ask is that very obviously the sound has been edited in a couple of places where he should be taking breaths.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
The reason I ask is that very obviously the sound has been edited in a couple of places where he should be taking breaths.

Yes in the decoded audio clip free_spirit placed a few comments from Victor directly after each other. In other words he cut out the interviewer from the decoding for obvious reasons.

[edit on 29/11/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not wanting to start a war here, but I am confident in saying that Victor is/was a hoax. His liason being Sean David Morton for one. I believe the identity of Victor is none other than Whitley Strieber. Analyse the voices of Victor/Strieber, shockingly similar.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah just got my thread removed REAL quick on this topic forum moderators claiming that I was off topic...Wasn't true but who am I to argue with authority?

What interests me even more than the video is what "victor" said...Gave me chills...If he is to be believed about the video it raises serious questions about what he meant by the end coming before 2012...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Digging a lil deeper it is probable that this is Robert O. Dean and he is way up there in the "rankings" of the government...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I just mentioned this in another thread but I must rephrase, this tie link is the evidence I've seen concerning Victor's identity. I'm not an expert in many subjects, but I happen to be a tie collector, and I can say it is not easy to see the exact same tie ever again, even if it was made only 1 year ago, I would agree they are the exact same tie.

My youtube downloader can't seem to get a copy of this video, and the one on YT doesn't work, here's a working video, as was originally posted by the op.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
it isnt Dean and the victor was wearing a full mask. not just a wig. and with glasses. noone was ever allowed to see who he really was.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IKEA

After clicking this link, I had to watch the interview again. I am not an expert on the different ways in which someone wears their tie. But Bob Dean and Victor both have their ties hanging to their right. You can tell in the knot. I noticed this while I was flipping through the videos. They are both very well spoken, maybe they are college buddies. They both like their little ornamental canes, you'll find by watching Victor's latest inaudible interview.

Can we get a "little ornamental cane" comparison between the two? I think Bob Dean rocks his cane while telling some tales on Project Camelot.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
"VICTOR" RETURNS - NEW 2008 INTERVIEW

victor makes a very good point here.. NO ONE ever followed up on the alien interview and demanded FOIA searches on this info...

Curious that

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

UFO Related Information (No Records Exist)

The following terms have been searched in response to requests for information on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and Paranormal Events, but no responsive material has been located.

---S---

S-4

www.nsa.gov...

So lets say S-4 really does exist, what search terms would you suggest one use to find information about it through FOIA documents?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very nice find! Not exactly sure what to make of it but i like it!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

adjay, you will be interested to hear " Victor " real voice in
comparison with Bob Dean's voice to make up your mind.

I made the decoding and compared both voices. It's clear
" Victor " and Bob Dean are no the same person. Here:

video.google.com...

In my research I found Victor's voice somehow mechanical
like if he was reading a script from a tele-prompter like most
newscast use. This may prove at least that the "Victor" character
was fictional and added to the story using an actor for commercial
purposes in selling the DVD. About the footage and the original
source both issues are still on discussion.

*bump* for free_spirits comparison, I think it clearly shows that Bob Dean is not "Victor". I think the "Victor" interview is as fake as the "Alien" interview btw, it must have been scripted.

edit on 31-5-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am so confused about all of this and whether it was a hoax or not..... GOD CURSE THESE HOAXSTERS!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

That sucks, what makes you think the video could be real?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

The fact that all of Victor's facts supposedly matched up. And what he said was not typical. Rather he said the alien couldnt explain technological things, but was more knowledgeable in spiritual concerns. I don't know for sure. It just doesnt seem typical and the facts seem to match up. The fact that he wanted money negates the veracity of it. But to an extant everything he says checks out. Timelines, places, people, reasons and all that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

But then again, it is hard to verify all these things. It kind of sucks.... the sheer amount of hoaxsters there are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join