It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Area 51 Alien secret

users.skynet.be

Barry Castillio, Lazar's coworker, told the story of an altercation that took place in 1979 between the aliens and the humans at the base. Apparently, the aliens were given a location at the facility to conduct experiments. It was agreed between the aliens and humans that there would be human military guards securing the immediate perimeter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-5-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
My focus is the numbers (1625xx) What date do these number represent.

My guess is simple. Ive heard many theories that something amazing will happen on 07/07/07. So the numbers;

1+6=7

2+5= 7

And the last two numbers could be...

3+4=7 or maybe even 6+6=12 Mayan calender

What do you think.....???

users.skynet.be
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A) why is this in breaking news. B) can you provide a "credible" source for this information. C) if they were trying to make 7-7-7 why wouldnt they state that. Or even 1616 for 7-7 instead of the 2 different sets of numbers. D) why did you post this thread twice.

Like you said, you have heard many theories that something will happen on 7-7-7. As have we all. Lots of predictions get made for lots of dates around the calendar. Seldom do they come to fruition. How do you get 6+6=12 and mayan calendar out of that.

This story sounds more like the supposed Dulce uprising then an area 51 incident. I could be wrong.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbym88
My guess is simple. Ive heard many theories that something amazing will happen on 07/07/07. So the numbers;

Yes the next Harry Potter Book comes out.
The Transformers movie is reliced.
Yes many amazeing things will happen on seven seven, seven.

top topics

join