It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Graphology Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

My Graphology analysis. I drew this very quickly as a joke for a different post, but then began to analyze what I wrote down.

The head is very big on this person. I'm a little over confident in my intelligence. "big headed" The ears are missing, because I don't think very much about or realy on my hearing. I'm %75 deaf.

I'm very happy that I'm petting my cat, but my nose is facing away the cat and I'm keeping my distance, which means I have difficulties with commitment.

Look how tall the body is. I'm thinking about how lenthy my body is. The bottom of the left leg has a drastic upwards motion that I don't know what that means.

I'm touching the eyes because that is the most important thing to me in a realationship.

Hahaha I just also noticed that the cat has a heafty body and my favorite cat was a big kitty!

Well I guess if I was an educated expert in the subject I could extract more information. I'm looking forward to knowing as much as possible in the subject!

I'm not really looking for replies. I just wanted to show off a little of my graphology knowledge, which is my passion.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, You say "look how tall the body is".

If that's the case, it must be a lion that you are petting, or another of the big cats.

And also, your cat does not appear to have a nose, although I won't comment on why I think it may be that way.

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The nose is right under one of the arms and I made a mistake about judging the body being tall. That is one problem about analysing your own work.

My cat was 17 pounds. Deffinately a big kitty!

new topics

join